Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1578998 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1112055 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that was in the spirit of "Sarah who?"
:/
a faux white person who also reads from the FOX teleprompter.

[just run with it dood]

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1112056 Apr 6, 2014
Sgt Icee wrote:
We are still waiting for a 21st century John Wilkes booth.
We are still waiting for a 21st century Abraham Lincoln.

All we've got at this moment is a Stinkburger in a monkey suit.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1112057 Apr 6, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Fox Myth, the real percentage of welfare drug users is around 2 to 3% compared to the National average of 8% of the population being drug users. So how do you figure that ????
It's another tea bagger myth who have no f....g idea on the real economic picture is.
It's like me saying watch the ringers crap their pants if the IRS decides to audit them.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
you are rookie...

these are "SELF-REPORTING" so the numbers is more likely to be HIGHER as folks tend to NOT boast about snorting cocaine for fear of GOING TO JAIL........

17 percent of unemployed...

"About 1 in 6 unemployed workers are addicted to alcohol or drugs -- almost twice the rate for full-time workers, according to the government's National Survey on Drug Use and Health.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/26/news/economy/...

http://samhsa.gov/data/NSDUH/2012SummNatFindD...

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1112058 Apr 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he's another faux black person who reads what some white guy writes on the FOX teleprompter.
Progressive ugly racism.

If you don't tow the progressive dogma, then you are only a "faux" black somehow a sub-race.

Black conservatives endure these slurs without end from alleged open minded progressives.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1112059 Apr 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Hyime! All you can do is talk about me little phag on a dingy? Nice hat!
Now tell us again how your Politix account was suspended?
http://politix.topix.com/profile/woodtick57
You ran away from this last time!
though if he was a right wing nutjob it would be considered a success story. i mean, people like me try to get banned and it never works!! and you nutjobs get banned at the drop of a hat!!

i can't begin to describe the envy i feel.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1112060 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you are rookie...
these are "SELF-REPORTING" so the numbers is more likely to be HIGHER as folks tend to NOT boast about snorting cocaine for fear of GOING TO JAIL........
17 percent of unemployed...
"About 1 in 6 unemployed workers are addicted to alcohol or drugs -- almost twice the rate for full-time workers, according to the government's National Survey on Drug Use and Health.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/26/news/economy/...
http://samhsa.gov/data/NSDUH/2012SummNatFindD...
though you again loving big government.

so why is you guys never trust the government until it suits your Topix post? if they said 1 in 4 baggers has reefer fetal syndrome would you just take it as fact?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1112061 Apr 6, 2014
Eric Boehlert On MSNBC's Disrupt: Right-Wing Media "Freak Out" Over ACA Enrollment An "Epic Failure"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/04/05/eric...

epic.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1112062 Apr 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressive ugly racism.
If you don't tow the progressive dogma, then you are only a "faux" black somehow a sub-race.
Black conservatives endure these slurs without end from alleged open minded progressives.
your closed minded problem is.....black people don't like faux black faux conservatives who read what the white man wrote on the FOX teleprompter.

pretty sure that falls outside of the purview of the right wing racist meme of trying to lay their shtick back on everyone else.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1112063 Apr 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Hyime! All you can do is talk about me little phag on a dingy? Nice hat!
Now tell us again how your Politix account was suspended?
http://politix.topix.com/profile/woodtick57
You ran away from this last time!
I know why. He got mad when he was continuously being outsmarted by what could be me and violated their TOS.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1112064 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>my favorite is when legislators stump for drug testing of those getting gov't money, but not themselves...
they create laws that force me to get random tested for my job, but how do i know that law wasn't conceived in a haze of reefer madness?
If drug testing is ok for use on 241,000 USAF Airmen, surely some slacker civilians can stand still for a minute and piss in a cup at the EBT office....

'The Air Force previously used a test rate of 64 percent per year, Colonel Talcott said. This means that of 376,900 Airmen, about 241,220 drug tests would be performed during the course of the year. In October, the test rate for the target group increased, though it remained at 64 percent for the rest of the people'

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/airforce/a/afd...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1112065 Apr 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but there is no court judgment......
There will be.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1112066 Apr 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
though you again loving big government.
so why is you guys never trust the government until it suits your Topix post? if they said 1 in 4 baggers has reefer fetal syndrome would you just take it as fact?
Pointing out that 17 percent of unemployed are using dope once a month is not "loving big government'....its a sad commentary about personal ethics....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1112067 Apr 6, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It always amazes me that the same morons who get their panties in a twist when some Mexicans cross the border to pick crops or clean hotel rooms think that the Palestinians shouldn't have had issues with boatloads of Europeans coming in to take over the country where they've lived for centuries.
Exactly!! Thank you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1112068 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Amazon.com....will take care of this fear...
"Cloverleaf Mall: Chesterfield, Va.
The Cloveleaf Mall opened in 1972 with 40 shops anchored by J.C. Penney and Sears. The mall was a popular hangout for families in the ’70s and ’80s, but according to the Chesterfield Observer,“That all changed in the 1990s. Cloverleaf’s best customers, women, began staying away from the mall, fearful of the youth who were beginning to congregate there. People started seeing kids with huge baggy pants and chains hanging off their belts, and people were intimidated, and they would say there were gangs.” Stores stopped renewing their leases and in 2007 it closed permanently.'
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/completely-sur...
This is an old, old story but it is increasing in frequency since the racist enabler began encouraging his sons to trash Amerika.

Normally, any hit-and-run accident inside of any Urban Reservation results in the victim laying bleeding in the street while the Trayvone drives off. This is SOP for these dark areas.

But watch what happens when a white man does the right thing inside of a Michigan Urban Reservation and stops to help the victim: Trayvons galore stole his wallet, money credit cards and beat him to an inch of his life.

Crowd severely beats pickup driver who stopped after hitting boy, 10: http://tinyurl.com/oy96c8w

Driver who struck boy in critical condition after mob attack in Detroit: http://tinyurl.com/mjxfxhj

"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men"
----- Magic Negro
F*k you, Stinkburger and the horse that rode in on you.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1112069 Apr 6, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It is over Carol; Morell has testified and has reaffirmed the conclusions of the Senate Select Committee's report on Benghazi. There was no cover-up. That horse is dead Carol; you can stop flogging it already.
She's one of those pit bulls Sarah Palin talked about. Gets her teeth into a good conspiracy theory and won't let loose.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1112070 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out that 17 percent of unemployed are using dope once a month is not "loving big government'....its a sad commentary about personal ethics....
Good point.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1112071 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to use Google to find it....
Now don't get your pink panties all wet.... Oklahoma and Arkansas are 2 and 3....and they have lots and lots of Liberals living there...boy....WINK.....
'Press Release
Hawaii, Arkansas and Oklahoma Lead the Nation for Methamphetamine Use in the Workforce, Reveals Quest Diagnostics Drug Testing Index(TM)
Five-year data suggest methamphetamine's national decline has halted and that the drug's stronghold may be moving eastward
MADISON, N.J., Sept. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX'
find the link yourself....
Yeah moved to Hawaii after his parole for pedophilia. He loves sleeping on the park benches and the free-flowing meth. This sort of lifestyle leads to epiphanies regarding sociopolitical insights and understanding. We are fortunate to have Yeah's input here.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1112072 Apr 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
your closed minded problem is.....black people don't like faux black faux conservatives who read what the white man wrote on the FOX teleprompter.
pretty sure that falls outside of the purview of the right wing racist meme of trying to lay their shtick back on everyone else.
Wow, I really do not know where to start here with this mess.

First ....You cannot generalize and imply ALL as in your comment "black people don't"
Very few things are all or nothing and this case it has already been proven NOT ALL black people agrees with your world view.

Faux black-outright racism implying person is a sub-race. This is a common progressive slur that is ugly to the core.

West is an author-dumdum. Your paranoia about him being controlled by the "evil white man" -racism again- lacks any basis in reality.

Where did you ever get the idea that if a progressive says it that they are immune from being racist? Not true.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112073 Apr 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I know why. He got mad when he was continuously being outsmarted by what could be me and violated their TOS.
hardly...why is it you have to lie about me so much?

we both know it is because you are continually outsmarted by me... you cannot compete with me in any way at all.. you know it, i know it.

this si why you continually run away from me.

just more facts, as always
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1112074 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you are rookie...
these are "SELF-REPORTING" so the numbers is more likely to be HIGHER as folks tend to NOT boast about snorting cocaine for fear of GOING TO JAIL........
17 percent of unemployed...
"About 1 in 6 unemployed workers are addicted to alcohol or drugs -- almost twice the rate for full-time workers, according to the government's National Survey on Drug Use and Health.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/26/news/economy/...
http://samhsa.gov/data/NSDUH/2012SummNatFindD...
Subject was welfare not unemployed.

Annalyn Kurtz's opinions/tweets are nothing special. Fun with numbers mostly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min ImPeach 242,524
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 3,202
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr honeymylove 2,603
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Ricky F 105,230
Looking for a girl 4 hr Tyrone Harris 5
Hire Dedicated PHP Developers For 1 Week Free! 5 hr Medma Infomatix 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SweLL GirL 11,160

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages