Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396590 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1111572 Apr 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians kill gays. i don't need take on stand on the truth. it is what it is.
soon as you acknowledge that then we can have something other than your one way 'conversation'.
We ALL know you hate Christians so I moved on to another religion.

Islamic law causes the slaughter of gays-do you have opinion on that?

Do not post another stupid- "oh yeah, Christians" post in response. It does not answer the question.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1111574 Apr 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt repeats his post, which is absolute fact (OK, the comment about "liberal rathole" is opinion)....
"drinking water in every state meets the same quality requirements, established by the USEPA......
on the other hand, the liberal rathole of NYC depends almost entirely on surface water that is not filtered or treated in any manner (other than chlorination) and is extremely vulnerable to sabotage...."
All drinking water? In every state? C'mon nobama, stop being such a putz.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1111575 Apr 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't understand how they don't know if such a document exists.
why would anyone expect that the lawyers in this case should know????

Breitbart could have written his own will and stuck it in a box in his attic.....or wherever...

lots of people do....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1111576 Apr 5, 2014
Pinocchiobama wrote:
<quoted text> Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL ... sonicfilterliar: "Lie of the Year Worshipper" ... LOL
i keep trying to tell you i didn't vote for Romney.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1111577 Apr 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX talking head opinion.
Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.
It may seem obvious, but bear with me.
Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.
I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.
In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.
Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
You do KNOW that is another opinion piece?
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but it's usually hard to post stuff from fringe right wing sites. they rarely tell the truth.
Your paranoia is duly noted.
Quim Jimmy

Phoenix, AZ

#1111578 Apr 5, 2014
Scripts are pieces of code within a website page that control subservient operations such as flash movies, trailers, redirects, Java applets, etc. Topix uses scripts to animate each page, control what functions you can use, and, last but not least, to fuck with you if they don't like what you're writing. They can engage a simple script aimed specifically at your ISP that can send you off to the boonies (in Israel literally) or put you in a never-ending loop of some jewish gaming site. When you run topix, which is basically a retirement home for right-wing jewish cripples, only allow those scripts to run which you understand... which in this case, obviously, means none of them.. A virus is a script... in fact, topix is rife with script virus...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1111579 Apr 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>True that, as I also stated.
But with name addy and birthdate__an ID theft is only a SSN# away. Just saying.
And BTW the credit bureaus can be fudged a bit for retailers with memberships.
I've never had my ID stolen but I know a few folks who have and it's a real mofo to get straightened out. Could take years and cost thousands$
As I mentioned earlier today, it was the political right who screamed about E-Verify putting privacy at risk__don't you find it odd that those same knuckleheads want us to hand personal information over to volunteers at polling places?.
when you provide the last four digits of your SSN, you have pretty much given away the entire number....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1111580 Apr 5, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your lies will never catch up with your bragging troll!
what lies would those be, titty bar waitress? tell me about your "college" you were on the "honor roll" in again...

and you have the gall to lie about other's honesty...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1111583 Apr 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
now, now. the bros hate right wing nutjobs, so yes, more than just baggers can hate seeing as how baggers are causing hate.
Who wins when two people hate each other?

St. Croix valley

#1111584 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
We ALL know you hate Christians so I moved on to another religion.
Islamic law causes the slaughter of gays-do you have opinion on that?
Do not post another stupid- "oh yeah, Christians" post in response. It does not answer the question.
of course it does they worship the same god as the christians. the same god that told christians to kill gays in the name of the lord...

St. Croix valley

#1111585 Apr 5, 2014
ooops! need to clarify the "proven false god" for the above religious cults...lest anyone think i am stupid enough to think that god is real...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1111586 Apr 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>All drinking water? In every state? C'mon nobama, stop being such a putz.
yes, absolutely, every public water supply in every state is required to meet the drinking water standards established by the USEPA.....

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1111587 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i knew you would away when you found out you were wrong about both issues. the ID and voter id doing nothing.
how bout we talk about how you lie and then act like the wuss you are and run away from your own words.?
wanna go back to your BS about wanting change and then running from that with bullshit about china's opium use? that was funny.
how bout we argue about haw many times i proved you wrong, and how many times you ignored that proof?
i say it was at least ten on each subject...
You might be right people run away from. What you are wrong about is why.

2006 stats have no reflection on the history of China's opium use in 1880s.

That one is common sense.

How about we all argue with you about you confusing facts for opinions, the things you DID get wrong and was too stubborn to admit, or about how you lied and claimed to be a conservation-that is not a case of not knowing the facts.

You are in no position to be smug.
Quim Jimmy

Phoenix, AZ

#1111588 Apr 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt repeats his post, which is absolute fact (OK, the comment about "liberal rathole" is opinion)....
"drinking water in every state meets the same quality requirements, established by the USEPA......
on the other hand, the liberal rathole of NYC depends almost entirely on surface water that is not filtered or treated in any manner (other than chlorination) and is extremely vulnerable to sabotage...."
How amusing... here you are worried about the vulnerability of New York City's water supply to the invisible hand of "terrorism" ... oooooooOOOOOOoooooooooo... when NYC was nearly destroyed by a simple storm in the Atlantic just recently... Doesn't that mean that you folks are terrorists?(whatever THOSE are...) What happened? I thought you folks WANTED to see Jew York washed into the ocean? Change you mind again?...

St. Croix valley

#1111589 Apr 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
we get our drinking water from the spring on our land, no one has ever tested it...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1111590 Apr 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>All drinking water? In every state? C'mon nobama, stop being such a putz.
of course, bottled water is different, not subject to any real standards or testing.....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1111591 Apr 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
most people have the vast majority of their assets in either joint accounts or in accounts with designated beneficiaries, all of which are outside the jurisdiction of a will....so, for many people, a will is unnecessary....
Most people who don't own homes or other real property?

Most is 50% plus one__memember?

You are definitely not on a roll here today Kamerad.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1111593 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what lies would those be, titty bar waitress? tell me about your "college" you were on the "honor roll" in again...
and you have the gall to lie about other's honesty...
Woodtick doing community outreach again

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1111594 Apr 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost, azzhole? Get back on your birther threads or wherever you fkn morons blo each other now.
the IQ in here just dropped 15 points....
Quim Jimmy

Phoenix, AZ

#1111595 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wins when two people hate each other?
The wife, typically...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 217,148
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 6 min ABigWigWamWelcome 34
Paul Weston from 12Tribe Films. 19 min STARfukinGOODSTUFF 9
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min OzRitz 60,204
True BRILLIANCE and so correct. 24 min STARfukinWigWam 9
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 4 hr Crack is wack 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr Retired SOF 2,162
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr CrunchyBacon 102,571

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages