Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,020,601 - 1,020,620 of 1,099,241 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
voting in two states in the same election IS voter fraud, simpleton......
I'm guessing those people had a photo ID. Dipsh*t.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
I am leaving for awhile -stupid to have post this but quack, quack Daffy gets so confused.
I have given Ghost and his drawer full of Sox Dimbos enough attention. I think what Ghost fears most is being ignored.
Awwww!
Was it something I said?
We were just "razzin" ya.
I now know why make dog gets so happy when I let him chew on an old shoe.
Debil in Miss Jones

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

(11 Labs over here...) all but 1, black.... and, no, that doesn't mean anything beyond what it says..

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The graph is there for you to see yet you still can't believe it. If you notice some of those bumps are bigger than the currant one. I feel sorry for you. I really do!
Could you re-post it. I am trying to catch-up on the serious posts here.
Debil in Miss Jones

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

rev billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty bleak imagery there, too, ma man! I love the "facet in the rough diamond of the conservative mind" too. Multiple meataphors to ring gloriously down the halls of time ...
Thank you.. and.. you're welcome.... I sort of liked that one too...it's a keeper...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
voting in two states in the same election IS voter fraud, simpleton......
who has been convicted of doing that?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
incorrect....only if your income is below a certain amount.....
I said "making that money" referring to the ceiling amount you posted.

Try to keep up.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap. So the person who actually wrote your post wanted Obama to go around Maliki. I thought Maliki was the leader in Iraq? And instead the plan was to throw him under the bus?
No immunity, no troops.
Yes, it is better to stomp away and allow the terrorist groups to get another foot hold. But, hey you meant a deadline.
M Stein

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, he was able to successfully withdraw from iraq and is ahead of schedule for Afghanistan despite your claims of his handicaps.
I guess you're proving reich wingers and bushie were REALLY handicapped, eh?
Your ability to prove it is much appreciated!
What success? All the gains made by America after and because of 9-11 have been undone by Obammy's surrender. Meanwhile, the world laughs at his "red lines."

Bend, Obammy, Bend--you flexible girlie thang ;)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Jeb Bush Is Not the Answer For What Ails the GOP
Jeb Bush will probably receive more than a respectful hearing inside the GOP over the next two years, and much of it will be based on the faulty assumption that he can win in traditionally Democratic states. This wasn’t true of his brother, and it wasn’t true of McCain or Romney, and it almost certainly won’t be true of him. Jeb Bush represents exactly the kind of Republicanism that makes the GOP uncompetitive in all of the states across the Northeast and Midwest that they need to be able to carry in order to win presidential elections. He is pro-corporate, pro-immigration, and pro-war, and all of these are political losers. A Republican Party that thinks Jeb Bush is the answer to its electoral woes is a party that is sure to keep losing one presidential election after another.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
just out of curiosity, exactly who does your phony "conservative" website support for President???....
M Stein

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Debil in Miss Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wearin' MY ass out, I can tell ye that...
What Obama said to Putin.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Debil in Miss Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
This is actually very funny, I missed it earlier... good on ya, bud...
I missed that one too. As dumb as he is I think he's on to something.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I'm guessing those people had a photo ID. Dipsh*t.
But, after the latest round-up of voter frauds at least the progressives are no longer arguing --"What voter fraud?"
Debil in Miss Jones

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

rev billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, one last observation: You and carol are like siamese twins, formerly conjoined at the tops of your heads, then hacked apart and shoved off in different directions with nothing but little back packs and a carton of ciggies ...you're still having phantom after the huge gashes in your head sort of healed up ...
Heheheheheheheh... Whew!
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I'm guessing those people had a photo ID. Dipsh*t.
back with the boca jew posts . she is quite a lady
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you hate women and have fantasies about raping them. Ghost, you told me that bluntly one day.
And daffy and useless thinks you are someone to hang with. Some people are slow
That's a republican trait son. Check with Clay Williams
M Stein

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

ObammyMedia

Watching the president doing his ObamaCare victory lap in the Rose Garden the other day made me feel so sick to my stomach I had to call my doctor.

But seeing the mainstream media join the celebration like a pack of liberal lapdogs made me wonder if I was watching a channel from North Korea.

The uncritical reaction of the New York-Washington Axis of Journalism to the announcement that ObamaCare had miraculously hit its magic sign-up number was a new low for a profession that is already a national embarrassment.

It's not a newsflash that passing along the propaganda of the Obama administration to the American people has become the main job of the media.

But come on. Are there no Sam Donaldsons and Helen Thomases in the Age of Obama?

An assistant editor of a high school paper could have seen through the White House smoke on Tuesday.

And the freshest intern on the "The Daily Show" could have been ready with better questions when Obama started boasting that 7.1 million Americans had signed up for his mandated government healthcare fiasco.

Questions like:

"Excuse me, Mr. President.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your high-fiving session with Dr. Emanuel and the editors of the New York Times, but could you break down that suspiciously vague 7.1 million number for us?

"Does it include people who used to have their own insurance until your program took it away from them -- after you promised them they'd always be able to keep it, I mean?"

"Can you tell us how many of those ObamaCare signees previously did not have health insurance?"

"Have they all paid their first premium? And a follow up question, please: How can you tell?"

"What happens if someone never pays or stops paying their monthly premiums? Will they still get their eye exams, birth control pills and vasectomies paid for by the government if they're in jail?"

"Can you explain, sir, why you think that signing up 7.1 million people for a mandatory healthcare plan in a nation of 315 million is a great victory for America?"

"No disrespect, Mr. President. But can you provide us with proof that your 7.1 million number is, ah, really true and not a dumb April Fools joke your administration is playing on the 99 percent of Americans who live on the wrong side the information gap?"

Don't hold your breath waiting for questions like those from the MSM.

It will take until after the fall election before the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post and Rachel Maddow stop cheering for President Obama.

And they'll start investigating Rand Paul's cousins' catering business or Jeb Bush's gardener's immigration papers long before they find time to look into which Solyndras of the insurance industry are getting the biggest bailouts for collaborating in Obama's shell game.

In the meantime, from now until November 4 the ObamaMedia will be telling us 7.1 million upbeat stories about how their hero has saved lives, improved health care and made America a better place to get sick in.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will soon require all car owners to purchase extended warranties and carry zero deductible comprehensive and collision.....so they don't lose their homes if they have a car accident or need a new transmission....
Limits are choices of vehicles to GM and Bentley
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in an awkward position to be making demands, dumb hillbilly.
What with me about to dry fk your azzhole and all.
I do believe that I can hear her breathing hard from here. You know you turn her on, RIGHT? She loves being talked to like that.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you re-post it. I am trying to catch-up on the serious posts here.
http://earthobservatory.nasa.g ov/Features/GlobalWarming/imag es/epica_temperature.png

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,267
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min mahz 49,400
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,337
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 2 hr Mr Micheal 1
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 3 hr Mr Peter 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr andet1987 1,448
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,275
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••