Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250862 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110224 Apr 3, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Marijuana, and It's just a matter of when, a wide body jet goes down, not if...
'The pilot of a Cessna Caravan (similar airplane pictured. Not accident aircraft) which went down in Canada's Northwest Territories (NWT) was impaired by marijuana use, according to a report from the Canadian Transportation Safety Board. The pilot and one passenger were fatally injured, and two other passengers survived with serious injuries.'
http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm...
so wshould ban alcohol also and accidents are caused by drunk people...

do try to think at least a little. i know it hurts, but these idiotic posts of yours just insult everybody...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1110225 Apr 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will soon require all car owners to purchase extended warranties and carry zero deductible comprehensive and collision.....so they don't lose their homes if they have a car accident or need a new transmission....
Think the emperor will be nearly butt naked by the time Obamacare strips him down to his drawers by the end of the year.

Progressive liberal big government will be completely exposed before it can accomplish your scenario. I hope.
Debil in Miss Jones

Silver Spring, MD

#1110226 Apr 3, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure out the FL/PA Topix posting mystery yet, Sherlock?
Gotta admit it's funny as hell seeing a quarter-witted putz like you calling other people ¨moron.¨
Well... you ARE a moron, why would you object to calling a spade a spade?...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1110227 Apr 3, 2014
Debil in Miss Jones wrote:
I don't know about you guys but my sidebar topix ad reads, "Check Out This Gorgeous Tropical Beach, Complete With Awesome Swimming Pigs" I don't know about you, but I think I'll skip that one. Talk about spinning a story positively...
Nah_you don't want to miss that one pal. Skip the billionaires one though.

Orlando, FL

#1110228 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Boy, now that's quite a shocker there.... you mean folks in the NWT get lit? With all there is to do there? Heheheheheheheh you putz...
Don't you mean "Mrs." Jones? Because you two "have a thing goin' on"?
Pinocchiobama

Palm Coast, FL

#1110229 Apr 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!!!
Obama!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1110230 Apr 3, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
The tick typing from vast experience, no doubt.
NO doubt.
Soo among your other abnormalities you stutter when you type?
dem the lawyer

Chicago, IL

#1110231 Apr 3, 2014
Oh for God's sake, type FASTER!!!
The meth head from Nebraska really set a fast pace. If nothing else.

Orlando, FL

#1110232 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>only a fool like you would not understand the significance of a one degree rise in jsut a few decades...
what do you think the average temp difference was between the ice and now?
Well, let's see now...there was the threat of another Ice Age just four a half decades ago. So the slight rise in temperatures again because of another warming cycle, of less than 1 degree over nearly a half century shouldn't alarm you. It will go through another cooling cycle again when it gets good and ready. And you won't even have a thinner wallet.
I Forgot Who I Was

Silver Spring, MD

#1110233 Apr 3, 2014
You know, there really isn't any other sport but women's beach volleyball... I'm just saying...

St. Croix valley

#1110234 Apr 3, 2014
so page after page of blustering by fools and how many actual cases of voter fraud?
I Forgot Who I Was

Silver Spring, MD

#1110235 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean "Mrs." Jones? Because you two "have a thing goin' on"?
(cocks one eyebrow wildly... and frowns deeply...)
I Forgot Who I Was

Silver Spring, MD

#1110236 Apr 3, 2014
I Forgot Who I Was

Silver Spring, MD

#1110237 Apr 3, 2014
I could watch these girls hug each other for virtually ever...

St. Croix valley

#1110238 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see now...there was the threat of another Ice Age just four a half decades ago. So the slight rise in temperatures again because of another warming cycle, of less than 1 degree over nearly a half century shouldn't alarm you. It will go through another cooling cycle again when it gets good and ready. And you won't even have a thinner wallet.
really? where did this supposed threat come from?

you really need to stop making an ass of yourself by talking about things you clearly do not understand...

and so nothing on the difference between average ice age temps and now? nothing at all? why do you even do this to yourself? do you enjoy looking like fool and pointing out your stupiditiy?

St. Croix valley

#1110239 Apr 3, 2014
I Forgot Who I Was wrote:
You know, there really isn't any other sport but women's beach volleyball... I'm just saying...
do you hear the words. "skeevy old man " whispered behind your bock often? or are you too deaf by now to hear it?

Orlando, FL

#1110240 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>are thinking of Fallujah . try not to talk about subjects you don't understand, dear.( i know that would be all of them...my point exactly)
Obama really had nothing to do with the ending of US forces in iraq. that was signed by Bush.
After a period between 2009 and 2011 in which violence was on the wane, al Qaeda’s resurgence in the past year has led to a fresh sense of despair on the streets of Baghdad, where many young Iraqis think now only of leaving the country.

“It is not as bad as during the civil war, but whenever you leave your house, you can’t be sure that you will be coming back,” said Shadi Karaqzi, 23, an accountancy student smoking a shisha pipe in a central Baghdad cafe, itself the target of a devastating car bomb attack in 2007.“We are living in terror.”

“The wish of most young men now is just to live abroad so that they can have a normal life,” added his friend Ghaith Hamed, 22.

The death toll for 2013 has already topped 7,000, with the United Nations saying that 979 died in October alone, the latest month for which figures are available.

That is roughly twice the Iraqi death rate when US forces plucked Saddam from his “spider hole” in Tikrit in December 2003, an arrest hailed at the time as spelling the end of Iraq’s insurgency problems.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1110241 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes...people would risk a felony conviction to add one vote to the tally..
very little risk when your party insists voter fraud is nonexistent and such fraud is protected by the Obama Justice Ministry and Reichsminister Holder.....

prosecute a few people and that will change....
dem the lawyer

Chicago, IL

#1110242 Apr 3, 2014
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1110243 Apr 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Key word was "voted" azzhole__kinda like past tense?
You see, when folks move, going down to the supervisor of elections office and asking for your name to removed from the voting list is not a priority__matter of fact no one bothers to do it.
As a result__people can be on two or more voting lists at the same time. Fn amazing eh?
As for the dead folks who vote__LMAO that an expert like you doesn't know about the nursing home votes__or the absentee ballot votes in general. Photo ID's don't fix the absentee ballot nonsense does it?
absentee ballots are an open invitation to fraud and should only be allowed in extreme circumstances......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Enter 192,054
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min happy 4th 52,018
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 48 min An NFL Fan 89
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min RACE 99,880
Ask Amy 7-1-15 52 min Blunt Advice 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 53,930
Dear Abby 7-1-15 1 hr Blunt Advice 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages