Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109798 Apr 3, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to the methods you champion? Like by forceps, syringe, slitting the skull or severing the spinal cord? Which is the most popular method amongst you and your fellow Democrats?
We have our 2nd Jew kkkhunt condoning drunk driving. It's funny how low you maggots will go for your cause.

Hee hee
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1109799 Apr 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox & Friends’ finds Obama ‘responsible’ for Ft. Hood shooting within first 24 hours!
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/03/fox-fri...
It took them a while to build a case since the facts didn't want to cooperate!

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1109800 Apr 3, 2014
Goddoof plenty here DU some WITH SORROW some plaque of self an absorption that to some seems endless and UN.due undue do and what does he do...

GOD and plentiful....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1109801 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be happening everywhere.
Case in point that government ran health care would be a disaster
t so many governments do it better than our system..are you saying the Us isn't as good as other nations?

and we already have the largest gov't sponsored health care system on the planet, and have for decades, here in the US.

facts are fun!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109802 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
He rather stalk you- one of the emotionally stunted Ghost socks
So far all the maggots like you are condoning your drunk driving habits.
Cheers to your 3 DUI's.

in a city...

#1109803 Apr 3, 2014
So when you woke up did you take the wrong turn or before?

What after?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109804 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person talking to a sock.
Maybe Ghost will pull out Lamb Chops for you
It's a fact you were in jail for 90 days for driving without a license...while drunk.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1109805 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
3 DUI's. Wow!
I bet you're a legend in your hick town. Good thing you decided to start doing meth. It will save you money on dentist visits as your teeth will fall out one by one.
one of those fools that drives the lawn tractor down to the bar thinking they won't get pulled over for that....bet that's next after the ankle bracelet comes off..
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109806 Apr 3, 2014
Tinka wrote:
God dropped out and left the people to their responsibilities...
God's behind?
Oh God of old he is learning...
How much you weigh.

in a city...

#1109807 Apr 3, 2014
So who we look up to?

I can tell you that I do not look up at a Mormon and can say man I love those people...

Amen one under a majority...Sucked plunged devoured taken in...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1109808 Apr 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know.
As opposed to bushie boy who showed no care or emotion when he sent our troops to their deaths for no reason at all.
But, but Bush-it is all his fault because Obama talks like an emotionally stunted 3 year old.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1109809 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow! that was as deep as a kiddy pool...
sheesh!
Projecting?

in a city...

#1109810 Apr 3, 2014
To what GOD and hand me over turn me inside out...Twist and SHOUT...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1109811 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you couldn't clear up the drunk driving conviction.
I do believe you nailed the drunken idiot, her action have already given her away. Her posts seem to indicate that she has another problem now that she cant drive. Nice going dem.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1109812 Apr 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying people's plans were cancelled with no alternative offered? Policies have been cancelled for decades because the insurance companies were always making changes. Replacement policies were offered.
There was no one forcing anyone into the exchanges. Cob-verage outside the exchanges satisfy the mandate.
I am saying plans people liked were cancelled due to OBamacare not the insurance companies

in a city...

#1109813 Apr 3, 2014
Doc's reviews of the drugged...

Ripped by your own OFF to Rif Raffed the Republican MONKEY....
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1109814 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pizza oven Jew why aren't you stalking that hillbilly drunk driver.
Just kidding. I know you are a little old retarded jagoff.
pizzaovenJewhillbillydrunkdriv eroldretardedjagoffnostrilfckf aceforsure say what? LOL

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1109815 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be happening everywhere.
Case in point that government ran health care would be a disaster
Could you imagine the cost if they tried to do that across the US?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1109816 Apr 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe you nailed the drunken idiot, her action have already given her away. Her posts seem to indicate that she has another problem now that she cant drive. Nice going dem.
It is amusing when you and your socks converse with each other

Bring back Leo-that grammar Nazi is sure messing up a lot lately. Saw were you did another one this morning

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1109817 Apr 3, 2014
Obama To Americans: You Don't Deserve To Be Free
820 comments, 22 called-out Comment Now
Follow Comments
English: Barack Obama delivers a speech at the...

President Obama’s Kansas speech is a remarkable document. In calling for more government controls, more taxation, more collectivism, he has two paragraphs that give the show away. Take a look at them.

there is a certain crowd in Washington who, for the last few decades, have said, let’s respond to this economic challenge with the same old tune.“The market will take care of everything,” they tell us. If we just cut more regulations and cut more taxes–especially for the wealthy–our economy will grow stronger. Sure, they say, there will be winners and losers. But if the winners do really well, then jobs and prosperity will eventually trickle down to everybody else. And, they argue, even if prosperity doesn’t trickle down, well, that’s the price of liberty.

Now, it’s a simple theory. And we have to admit, it’s one that speaks to our rugged individualism and our healthy skepticism of too much government. That’s in America’s DNA. And that theory fits well on a bumper sticker.(Laughter.) But here’s the problem: It doesn’t work. It has never worked.(Applause.) It didn’t work when it was tried in the decade before the Great Depression. It’s not what led to the incredible postwar booms of the ’50s and ’60s. And it didn’t work when we tried it during the last decade.(Applause.) I mean, understand, it’s not as if we haven’t tried this theory.

Though not in Washington, I’m in that “certain crowd” that has been saying for decades that the market will take care of everything. It’s not really a crowd, it’s a tiny group of radicals–radicals for capitalism, in Ayn Rand’s well-turned phrase.

The only thing that the market doesn’t take care of is anti-market acts: acts that initiate physical force. That’s why we need government: to wield retaliatory force to defend individual rights.

Radicals for capitalism would, as the Declaration of Independence says, use government only “to secure these rights”–the rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness.(Yes, I added “property” in there–property rights are inseparable from the other three.)

That’s the political philosophy on which Obama is trying to hang the blame for the recent financial crisis and every other social ill. But ask yourself, are we few radical capitalists in charge? Have radical capitalists been in charge at any time in the last, oh, say 100 years?

I pick 100 years deliberately, because it was exactly 100 years ago that a gigantic anti-capitalist measure was put into effect: the Federal Reserve System. For 100 years, government, not the free market, has controlled money and banking. How’s that worked out? How’s the value of the dollar held up since 1913? Is it worth one-fiftieth of its value then or only one-one-hundredth? You be the judge. How did the dollar hold up over the 100 years before this government take-over of money and banking? It actually gained slightly in value.

Laissez-faire hasn’t existed since the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890. That was the first of a plethora of government crimes against the free market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Guru 182,052
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 2 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,225
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web