Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1109992 Apr 3, 2014
Folks, Homer all for gun ownership just not under the guise that it is a Constitutional or a God given right.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1109993 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives need to hop to it and get their arks build as Brian Williams said mass flooding is imminent
Mass flooding may be imminent but it's not because modern-day scientists think they suddenly have a handle on the climate. We were warned of this happening at some point over 2000 years ago. Before the ancients knew what CO2 was. There's nothing governments, elitists and foolish scientists can do about it except scare everyone into forking over more of their money. Al Gore got rich doing that. Governments just want to get in on it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1109994 Apr 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's what's interesting.... fetchie hates Americans and America but just can't leave no matter how many times I try to encourage that exodus.
We all know where her allegiance lies and it isn't with the United States of America. But she married a Goyim which limited her options and made her an absolutely miserable human being.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1109995 Apr 3, 2014
flack wrote:
http://earthobservatory.nasa.g ov/Features/GlobalWarming/imag es/epica_temperature.png
Sorry if this doesn't work but it is a very telling graph. I guess man cause all those bumps. They seem to be on a fairly regular basis. Interesting!!!!!!
As they say, pictures say more than a thousand words. Graphs too.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1109997 Apr 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol wanted our soldiers in Iraq without immunity protection.
she probably thinks we should have stayed there until they weren't muslims anymore...

sorry, i used her name and the word think in the same sentence...my bad.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1109998 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
3 DUI's?
You're an incredible fk up.
Did I hurt Ghost's itty bitty feelings? Go here
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7771818/Butt-Hurt-R...

You can check the box that you think I am a "big mean poopy pant that should be banned from the internet forever or until I realize you are right and superior"

You can also check the box that states you did try to do something about your butt hurt by
sending--" incoherent flames to them from a dummy account"

Sounds like they understand your issues
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109999 Apr 3, 2014
Inbred baggers think they are scientists.
Funny.
Ham Let

Silver Spring, MD

#1110001 Apr 3, 2014
"Speake not, Horatio, for I must speaketh before you... Good God carol is an idiot..."
dem

Chicago, IL

#1110002 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sourced this
http://grist.org/article/what-about-mid-centu...
Grist-a Global Warming alarm site
I have 95% of the worlds climatologists on my side.
What do you have besides the ability to laugh at sources and have 3 DUI's?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1110003 Apr 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Janes describes her honeymoon; you rightwingers are sick in the head for sure.
It's your vodka.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1110005 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
There is a black flag flying over Baghdad. The enemy eventually won and all it took was for Obama to fold his cards prematurely without putting up so much as an argument. All of the blood and treasure was for nothing and lost.
Our enemies see Obama as a weak coward. Because we elected him twice as our leader, it's how they see the United States and all of us.
You liberals are just too kooky for your own good.
It's sure how you people see it son.

Not that it's important or anything....
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1110006 Apr 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense now! Nothing meaner than a dry drunk.
Except for a proven wet one like you.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1110007 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know where her allegiance lies and it isn't with the United States of America. But she married a Goyim which limited her options and made her an absolutely miserable human being.
Progressives keep showing their evil side today -I think they were hiding it until Obama said "stinkburger" and now they are under the impression that being immature is okay
dem

Chicago, IL

#1110008 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hurt Ghost's itty bitty feelings? Go here
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7771818/Butt-Hurt-R...
You can check the box that you think I am a "big mean poopy pant that should be banned from the internet forever or until I realize you are right and superior"
You can also check the box that states you did try to do something about your butt hurt by
sending--" incoherent flames to them from a dummy account"
Sounds like they understand your issues
3 DUI's? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1110009 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but they will say the dinosaurs did it or some other libtard crap. I find it interesting that it happens almost like a heartbeat.
Ham Let

Silver Spring, MD

#1110010 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... they DO say that.... but they also say more than 100,000 words too sometimes... like say somebody mails you a letter with pictures of hubby screwing another man... you have to admit those are the kind of pictures that really tell a story...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1110011 Apr 3, 2014
NY GOPer: Delay My Corruption Trial Because It Could Reveal Republican Strategies ahead of the 2014 state legislative and gubernatorial elections!

Vincent Tabone, former vice chair of the Queens Republican Party who is accused of allegedly accepting a $25,000 bribe to allow a Democratic state senator to run for mayor as a Republican, has requested that his June 2 trial be rescheduled for December or later.

“The necessary witnesses to such a trial may include the Republican Party chairmen of the state and county Republican committees in New York,” Tabone’s lawyer said in a letter to the judge.“Subjecting the Republican Party, its officials and internal political strategies to intense scrutiny, while sparing the Democratic Party, would unfairly undermine Republican Party candidates in the general election."

“Questioning of party official witnesses will directly impact federal and state elections being held in New York by selectively exposing Republican Party strategy, the negotiation of cross-party endorsements for Republican candidates. In short, it could devolve into a political circus aimed at the Republican Party and its federal and state candidates.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ny-gop-...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1110012 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>she probably thinks we should have stayed there until they weren't muslims anymore...
sorry, i used her name and the word think in the same sentence...my bad.
Why don't you just call everyone "stinkburger" rather than labor under the delusion this gibberish is logical

Minnesota's North Coast

#1110013 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mass flooding may be imminent but it's not because modern-day scientists think they suddenly have a handle on the climate. We were warned of this happening at some point over 2000 years ago. Before the ancients knew what CO2 was. There's nothing governments, elitists and foolish scientists can do about it except scare everyone into forking over more of their money. Al Gore got rich doing that. Governments just want to get in on it.
pffft!

better see if there's a volcano you can sacrifice a virgin to...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1110014 Apr 3, 2014
Feltch sure tucked tail and ran off in a hurry. hmmm..... who'd have guessed that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 185,148
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Just Saying 54,548
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr femiguy 51,578
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Moon Rhythm 5,088
mai hindu ladki hu mujhe muslim ladke se shadi ... 5 hr abdul 3
Ask Amy 3-5-15 6 hr Kuuipo 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Non _cents 5,736
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News