Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,020,021 - 1,020,040 of 1,079,665 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
to the contrary, the Obama mob is aware of the ObamaKKKare statistics on a daily basis, but is misreporting the data......in fact, lying.....
You as a Foxbot are in no position to talk about misreporting of data. You wouldn't believe the truth if God himself presented it to you in one of your visions.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Before this shit is over, you idiots will be claiming Bush fathered Obama.
The Boy's mamma never slept with successful men much less white ones.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

The POTUS is headed for another fund raiser.

I wonder if he has figured out more childish names to call things-surely he can do better than "meanwich" and "slaughter burger".

Maybe he will devolve into baby talk like Ghost's socks have -everything will be about poo.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt,
All people should have fair and affordable access to fair, proper and decent health care.
Not just those riding the system on all the "welfare type programs" or those w/employer provided means.
Because there is a middle ground WORKING CLASS WORLD ..FULL of them....despite what some might try and CONvince otherwise
And a healthier WCW at ALL levels, just might mean a better WCW.
so, do you think a family of four with an income of $94,200 needs to be on welfare???...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
Once again...because this is REALLY important...
Morrell testified there was “no doubt it was a terrorist attack.”
He testified he did not know who took the references to Al Qaeda out of the talking points.
He testified he did not know Susan Rice was going to go on five networks to perpetrate a spontaneous mob and video lie.
But someone did take the references to terrorists out of the talking points and someone did tell Susan Rice to perpetrate the video lie.
Now here's the most important thing...
No one could have taken the references to Al Qaeda out of the talking points without the president's knowledge and no one could have told Susan Rice to perpetrate false and misleading information without the president's knowledge.
The buck stops with him.
If the President of the United States did not know the UN Ambassador was going to go on five major networks and give false and misleading information, he's holding the smoking gun. And he kept the lie going.
There's no other logical conclusion. Without being in complete denial.
BULL!! The President does not run the CIA or FBI. They report things to the President. He does not report to them. Your premises are completely illogical.

There was no "false and misleading information". The reports were accurate in accordance with the information being funneled to the White House through the intelligence community at the time. Just try to get your head around the facts instead of going off half cocked trying to make connections where there are none.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
17 in 1969.
Turned 18 the same year. Sure doesn't seem that long ago.

“J' accuse”

Since: Oct 07

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Who got banned?
You did, Dingus.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You as a Foxbot are in no position to talk about misreporting of data. You wouldn't believe the truth if God himself presented it to you in one of your visions.
Knock it off, babee. You believe in God as much as you believe in the Easter Bunny.

But now...the Boy Messiah...hee, hee, that's a whole different religion....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
The POTUS is headed for another fund raiser.
I wonder if he has figured out more childish names to call things-surely he can do better than "meanwich" and "slaughter burger".
Maybe he will devolve into baby talk like Ghost's socks have -everything will be about poo.
With the next teleprompter failure, he could start talking like Michael Jackson at bedtime with milk and cookies. His handlers had better keep a spare script handy for him so he doesn't go off completely and say something stupid like "If you like your doctor, you can keep him"..

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The waste, dumbass, is paying more for the drugs because pricing was not negotiated & paying private companies instead of just handling it through Medicare.
you're an idiot. everyone says so, and you're a coward.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
BULL!! The President does not run the CIA or FBI. They report things to the President. He does not report to them. Your premises are completely illogical.
There was no "false and misleading information". The reports were accurate in accordance with the information being funneled to the White House through the intelligence community at the time. Just try to get your head around the facts instead of going off half cocked trying to make connections where there are none.
So you are telling us that the "Commander-In-Chief" does not "run" the CIA or FBI?

Well then who in the hell is in charge? Truman was famous for saying that "The buck stops here".

Magic Negro says "Buck? What Buck?. Talk to my lawyer".

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The accepted figure was 30 million prior to Obamacare.
Then we learned a bunch of people were kicked off their insurance.
Now we see 45 million are uninsured according to the CBO
Let me see 45-30 equals 15 million
Where do you think this jump in the number came from?
In 2009, the Census Bureau estimated at that there were 45.7 million people living in the U.S. who lacked health insurance at any given time in 2007. The 30 million figure was an estimate of the number of uninsured CITIZENS (native born and naturalized) in 2009 who were uninsured and not eligible for Medicaid or S-Chip. Do a little research for a change.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an idiot. everyone says so, and you're a coward.
DumbDave is afraid of his own shadow.

....which is a rather large one, come to think of it.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not to worry....
Obama is on top of the situation at his DemoKKKrat fundraiser.....
He's acting like a cocky rooster thinking we all bought the 7.1 million number and his legacy is now a huge "success".

Even when he was being serious about the shooting, it looked like he was trying to hold back a cockle-doodle-doo.

It's only going to get worse until the real numbers start emerging and he no longer has a strut in his step and he acts like a wet hen again.

But it's kind of strange two shootings occurred at the same military facility. Don't remember any shootings at any military base under former presidents. Just a coincidence?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are telling us that the "Commander-In-Chief" does not "run" the CIA or FBI?
Well then who in the hell is in charge? Truman was famous for saying that "The buck stops here".
Magic Negro says "Buck? What Buck?. Talk to my lawyer".
There would be no official information released to the public from the CIA or FBI about something as significant as Benghazi without going through the president first.

The president doesn't learn about what's being reported to the public after it's news.

Except this one. He reads everything in the newspapers at the same time we do.

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if only there were some god guys with guns there to stop all those killings...
pukebag libs have disarmed them all.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
Oh dear. Military has been on the lookout for someone planning a "Ft. Hood-style attack" since the weekend
From the Washington Times printed this weekend
FBI alert: Former Army recruit planning ‘Fort Hood-inspired jihad
Federal agents are actively seeking out a former Army recruit they believe is plotting a "Fort Hood-inspired jihad against U.S. soldiers," they said.
https://twitter.com/WashTimes
Aha! Some more of Magic Negro's "Workplace Violence" cropping up again, I see.

This calls for another Roast Dog Dinner at the White House.

Allah yooz moozlums are invited.

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans met in December of 2008 & decided to just say no.
Democrats under Bush did not & debated honestly in order to do what they think is best.
Don't say Democrats supported a bill when more Democrats voted against it than for it. That is being dishonest.
I did not answer your "change the subject" ploy you use when you are getting your ass kicked in an argument.
Businesses take advantage of all tax breaks they can get. Your question was like you, dumber than sh*t.
Projecting again, Dopey? Is there one person on here who doesn't think you're close to a cretin?

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans met in December of 2008 & decided to just say no.
Democrats under Bush did not & debated honestly in order to do what they think is best.
Don't say Democrats supported a bill when more Democrats voted against it than for it. That is being dishonest.
I did not answer your "change the subject" ploy you use when you are getting your ass kicked in an argument.
Businesses take advantage of all tax breaks they can get. Your question was like you, dumber than sh*t.
Hollywood hypocrites, Dopey, still waiting.

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
I own several firearms. Are you saying I do not have the right to own the weapons?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Homeo has a need to pop in every now and then and say something stupid, I'm sure there's a name for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min voice of peace 67,927
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 4 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 5 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs