Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,019,881 - 1,019,900 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Who Cares

Silver Spring, MD

#1109335 Apr 2, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My good friend knows I would never speak to him like that. How dare you. Where did you learn such a "dastardly" tactic.
Uh-oh.... I'm starting to hear songs from Woodstock in my head... there's light... sorta rainbow colored light....... and.... why is my hand in this bowl of cornstarch and water?... Ohhhhhhh...

“Dum da dum dum dems”

Since: Oct 07

Littleton, CO

#1109336 Apr 2, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, this is like teaching smell by eating a sandwich... YOU just endorsed and created two walls the killed a LOT of Muslim women and now you profess a concern for their suffering at the hands of other Muslims??? Don't make me explain every goddam post to you will ya?
Feel free to ignore me, banned troll.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1109337 Apr 2, 2014
Carol wrote:
The idiot wasn't lying. There is a shootout.
Yeah at Fort Hood, thanks Clinton for disarming the military.
Who Cares

Silver Spring, MD

#1109338 Apr 2, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How old of a bat are you? You fat? I mean fat like a disgusting pig republican.
Would you consider yourself a three input lady?
A younger bat than you sock fat azz. I mean who can be fatter and more disgusting than a pig Democrat like you anyways?
You can't eat enough so you stuff a watermelon up your azz Democrat, right? You need that full feelin' hillbilly, just like all Democrats. Yum Yum.
Who Cares

Silver Spring, MD

#1109339 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help this feeling you're a nut, in a rut.
When did you get banned, Troll?
Who got banned?

“Dum da dum dum dems”

Since: Oct 07

Littleton, CO

#1109340 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Another shooting underway at Fort Hood. Active shooter. Not much information yet.
Statistics say it's a hoody wearing Obama "son". Or muslim nutjob. Stay tuned.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1109341 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Another shooting underway at Fort Hood. Active shooter. Not much information yet.
Carney releases a statement from the POTUS stating it is work-related
Who Cares

Silver Spring, MD

#1109342 Apr 2, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the biological mother had 17 kids by 17 different men and spreads for the postman daily and garbage men each week with no man in the house, Food Stamps would be the last thing I'd be concerned about. Social Services and the Police would be the first priority to remove the kids from a trash Liberal social environment.
... and then send them over to YOUR room on the ward... particularly little, red-headed boys...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1109343 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I was a senior when Nixon took office and not a junior. I should have gotten out my calculator. Or thought about it a little longer. Or something. Who cares anyway? Besides you?
you said you didn't vote until 1980, seems your math is way way off..

the bullshit just gets deeper and deeper with you...
Who Cares

Silver Spring, MD

#1109344 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to ignore me, banned troll.
I do.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1109345 Apr 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
And they foolishly say this won't hurt employment
Wait until the delay on employer mandates end.
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109346 Apr 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fixation refers to a persistent focus of the id’s pleasure-seeking energies on an earlier stage of psychosexual development. A fixation occurs when an issue or conflict in a psychosexual stage remains unresolved, leaving the individual focused on this stage and unable to move onto the next."
So Ghost lives in the middle of the Atlantic and is emotionally stuck at age 3.
Ghost is wealth of information today
There you are Galt. Why do you keep running from the question. You "scared little dolly"?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1109347 Apr 2, 2014
Oh dear. Military has been on the lookout for someone planning a "Ft. Hood-style attack" since the weekend

From the Washington Times printed this weekend

FBI alert: Former Army recruit planning ‘Fort Hood-inspired jihad

Federal agents are actively seeking out a former Army recruit they believe is plotting a "Fort Hood-inspired jihad against U.S. soldiers," they said.

https://twitter.com/WashTimes

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1109348 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Just a heads up on Benghazi.
Michael Morrell is finally going to have to testify under oath that he either did or did not manipulate the CIA's talking points to deceive the public in order for Obama to have a better chance at winning reelection.
There are nine CIA accounts on the ground who said it was a planned and organized attack having no resemblance to a protest.
So if Morrell raises his right hand and either tells the truth or lies under oath, all heck is going to break lose.
This is not over. Despite the liberal media telling some of you it is.
It took two years to get Nixon. Why would some of you think this administration covering up a terrorist attack for political aspirations and, thus, guilty of subversion of democracy would take any less time?
It is critically important to never lose sight of the fact that the Liar-Of-The-Year is involved here. If he has profusely lied about so much else, including the "Muslim protest", why would the Liberal Media try so hard to have everyone turn their backs and walk away on this one?

Answer: the Fifth Column never sleeps.
Pill Jones

Mount Eliza, Australia

#1109349 Apr 2, 2014
Obama is black. so so black
Banned and Branded

Silver Spring, MD

#1109350 Apr 2, 2014
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109351 Apr 2, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
A younger bat than you sock fat azz. I mean who can be fatter and more disgusting than a pig Democrat like you anyways?
You can't eat enough so you stuff a watermelon up your azz Democrat, right? You need that full feelin' hillbilly, just like all Democrats. Yum Yum.
You sneaky lil old man. You had me for a second. Can't you see I'm "wooing" a lady here? Have you no manners? What type of co ck blocking idiot are you.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1109352 Apr 2, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's true__but I was responding to your original post on the subject. Keep in mind that it was never a controversy__til it became a controversy.
Just saying!
What happened to that 737 wheel and landing gear piece that was found wedged behind that building and the adjacent one? It was all over FOX__pictures and all__and then the story went dead.
Smart guy like you ought to know about that eh???
Tell us a story.
I don't know anything about a wheel. Being that you watch Fox, why don't you tell me.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1109353 Apr 2, 2014
Here is the link to the Washington Times article that appeared yesterday

FBI alert: Former Army recruit planning ‘Fort Hood-inspired jihad

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/...
Grey Ghost

Silver Spring, MD

#1109354 Apr 2, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
The above is a start. Now if they had castation for the perverts it would be good.
Oeace
KMA
GPUAR
Castration would be too good for you Bushie Boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••