Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1109309 Apr 2, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Should probably add that once again your math is out of order.
Clue__subtract your age from today/current school year__add the age when you began school and then the years to 11th grade (Jr year) keeping in mind that Nixon took office in 1969.
Why am I not surprised?
Okay, I was a senior when Nixon took office and not a junior. I should have gotten out my calculator. Or thought about it a little longer. Or something. Who cares anyway? Besides you?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1109310 Apr 2, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
? You just got through killing about 150,000 thousand of them... might as well compile an inventory of their feelings about it all....
I haven't killed anyone. This guy has killed women and children illegally:

A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen ...
www.policymic.com/.../a-list-of-children-kill... ;
Mar 7, 2013 - Proponents of the drone war, including President Barack Obama, claim that drone strikes are precise and only target terrorists. But a study from ...

Libs gnash their teeth and tear their hair about the death of one racist, criminal thug committing a violent felony, yet yawn about the deaths of women and children.
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109311 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
No shortage coming out of your filthy, vile pie hole.
Is there a way to cure a fixation with poo?- Yahoo Answers
answers.yahoo.com ›...› Diseases & Conditions › Other - Diseases&#8206;
Dec 4, 2008 - To put this bluntly, I have a need to grasp feces. It's not necessarily sexual and I'm certainly not fixated with eating it (though the thought can be ...I
This may help you, good luck
Sorry to interrupt, ma'am, but they don't allow crying on here.
Who Cares

Silver Spring, MD

#1109312 Apr 2, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Scathing!
I bet that little "doozy" scares those bad boys off.
You're makin' me laugh... and not just cause I'm stoned I don't think...

“you know i know”

denver

#1109313 Apr 2, 2014
Another shooting at Ft. Hood, did Il Douche pardon Hassan? And give him his weapon back?

Maybe Mr. Fox news knows.

Orlando, FL

#1109314 Apr 2, 2014
Another shooting underway at Fort Hood. Active shooter. Not much information yet.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1109315 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>then those that see it that way have some serious prejudices and bigotry.
I suppose so, but time will heal as long as there aren't people opening old wounds.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1109316 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I look at it this way...if I'm collecting negative judge-its from crazy people, I'm obviously doing something right.
But they're not crazy people.

You lose.

“you know i know”

denver

#1109317 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet i haven't posted any year old lies like your hicks story..
funny how badly you got smacked down on that one..you couldn't even try to defend it!
run along little girl...go play with your dolls
Hicks is a liar, eh, Daffy? Got some proof?
He was there, IL Duche was hiding under his bed, Shrillary was AWOL.
quack,quack.
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109318 Apr 2, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're seducing her... nice...
Just a little small talk to see if we are compatible.

“you know i know”

denver

#1109319 Apr 2, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help this feeling that I might be in a rut each time I come here?
I can't help this feeling you're a nut, in a rut.

When did you get banned, Troll?
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109320 Apr 2, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a zombie like you dkhead. The women adore me! My pills ran out though.
My good friend knows I would never speak to him like that. How dare you. Where did you learn such a "dastardly" tactic.
Who Cares

Silver Spring, MD

#1109321 Apr 2, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a stalker that reports me all day long. I think she's from another thread I healed. She didn't take it well. Threats of police, and lawsuits. You know the type. As if someone were forcing them to take this abuse. But anyway she has an 'in' with a mod. And that beitch bans dem in two seconds. I will admit to possibly given that mod a nervous breakdown.
Has she got a friend for me? Yes, hell hath no fury... I think topix has hired some chinese guy in California to call my cell phone all day and he just breathes when you answer it... if they can't take it in the a#s, they shouldn't dish it out, right?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1109322 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
No shortage coming out of your filthy, vile pie hole.
Is there a way to cure a fixation with poo?- Yahoo Answers
answers.yahoo.com ›...› Diseases & Conditions › Other - Diseases&#8206;
Dec 4, 2008 - To put this bluntly, I have a need to grasp feces. It's not necessarily sexual and I'm certainly not fixated with eating it (though the thought can be ...I
This may help you, good luck
"Fixation refers to a persistent focus of the id’s pleasure-seeking energies on an earlier stage of psychosexual development. A fixation occurs when an issue or conflict in a psychosexual stage remains unresolved, leaving the individual focused on this stage and unable to move onto the next."

So Ghost lives in the middle of the Atlantic and is emotionally stuck at age 3.

Ghost is wealth of information today

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1109323 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
try this one....https://www.google.com/ search?client=firefox-a&hs =WvT&rls=org.mozilla:en-US :official&channel=sb&t bm=isch&imgil=NuKj7Ksxtk2J cM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%25 2Fencrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com%2 52Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AAN d9GcTj-Ukb9hUgSTCM1UwjpSMnArHV i4pxMw2C0VS9RvjF-67ywnni5w%253 B450%253B349%253BVZt7DlSjv33ES M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252 Fwww.autospies.com%25252Fnews% 25252FBattle-For-The-Greenest- 2009-Toyota-Prius-vs-2009-Volk swagen-Jetta-TDI-Knockdown-408 09%25252F&source=iu&us g=__yRJbx1iNamjjQB97sIrH3csiWJ k%3D&sa=X&ei=43k8U8ORJ MXs2QWE7oHIDQ&ved=0CFgQ9QE wAA&q=ali%20knockdown%20ph oto#facrc=_&imgdii=_&i mgrc=NuKj7Ksxtk2JcM%253A%3BVZt 7DlSjv33ESM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%2 52Fwww.autospies.com%252Fimage s%252Fusers%252FAgent009%252Fm ain%252Fali_knockout.jpg%3Bhtt p%253A%252F%252Fwww.autospies. com%252Fnews%252FBattle-For-Th e-Greenest-2009-Toyota-Prius-v s-2009-Volkswagen-Jetta-TDI-Kn ockdown-40809%252F%3B450%3B349
I knew it. A Russian operative.:-)

“you know i know”

denver

#1109324 Apr 2, 2014
Carol wrote:
A tea bagger just attacked a local newscaster at the Obama dinner in Chicago.
Good, is the fleabagger dead?
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109325 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Another shooting at Ft. Hood, did Il Douche pardon Hassan? And give him his weapon back?
Maybe Mr. Fox news knows.
What is it with you mutts all having mutts in your avatar.
My dogs ain't no props. Fkrs will tear your nuts off though.
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109326 Apr 2, 2014
The idiot wasn't lying. There is a shootout.

Orlando, FL

#1109327 Apr 2, 2014
Homer wrote:
And don't all gang up on me. This is why people hate Republicans./rightwingers, they gang up and badger people, sorta like Fox News.
It's all in your mind. You read too much sci-fi on liberal websites.
Who Cares

Silver Spring, MD

#1109328 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't killed anyone. This guy has killed women and children illegally:
A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen ...
www.policymic.com/.../a-list-of-children-kill... ;
Mar 7, 2013 - Proponents of the drone war, including President Barack Obama, claim that drone strikes are precise and only target terrorists. But a study from ...
Libs gnash their teeth and tear their hair about the death of one racist, criminal thug committing a violent felony, yet yawn about the deaths of women and children.
Jesus, this is like teaching smell by eating a sandwich... YOU just endorsed and created two walls the killed a LOT of Muslim women and now you profess a concern for their suffering at the hands of other Muslims??? Don't make me explain every goddam post to you will ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min mariayr 50,209
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Dale 184,321
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Irving 74
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,344
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 4,951
Abby 1-19-15 4 hr Julie 49
Teachers union president vows to fight cuts to ... (Feb '14) 4 hr ShouldHaveExpired 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM