Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1109373 Apr 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sure beats "corpse man" and "57 states".....
ild think you concentrating on meaningless slips of the tongue is what has prevented you from learning what your own first amendment says..

i guess your concept of being politically aware is different from most people's....
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

#1109374 Apr 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sure beats "corpse man" and "57 states".....
That never gets old.

I guess you know why Leo teaches you the English language now huh?
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

#1109375 Apr 2, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And big hoody O'bama is supposedly fund-raising money in Shitcago. I bet he doesn't miss a drink.
You're just bitter because your brain injury forbids you from drinking.
Thin out your blood anymore and you'll be throwing your sh it like a monkey.
Banned and Branded

Silver Spring, MD

#1109376 Apr 2, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
A younger bat than you sock fat azz. I mean who can be fatter and more disgusting than a pig Democrat like you anyways?
You can't eat enough so you stuff a watermelon up your azz Democrat, right? You need that full feelin' hillbilly, just like all Democrats. Yum Yum.
Really, honey, I've told you a million times, you need to have talent... plus there's that whole, "point of view" thing...
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

#1109377 Apr 2, 2014
Pill Jones wrote:
Obama is black. so so black
Are you searching for your father, trayvon?
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

#1109378 Apr 2, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell are you mumbling now, Robert Parker?
He said you're an old goat.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1109379 Apr 2, 2014
Banned and Branded wrote:
<quoted text>
This is EXACTLY why so many folks make fun of you people...

Grey Ghost for sure. He hates it when someone points out he is black but he sure hate those Jews!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1109380 Apr 2, 2014
Carol jr wrote:
<quoted text>
That never gets old.
I guess you know why Leo teaches you the English language now huh?
Maybe you can teach her how to complete a sentence, ignoramus Democrat?
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1109381 Apr 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So old man nasty Democrat, now you are going to tell us you just happen to live at the same place as your sock?
next time, change your proxy, moron.
Thanks for clearing that up. Everyone knows you're the resident expert on socks.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1109382 Apr 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you ignorant pile of sheep dip, If you aren't smart enough to tell one person from the other that would be your problem. I only post as Ghost, I want you morons to know it's me reminding you of just how stupid you really are. I laugh every time I see another one of you lowlifes claiming that someone is me. Hell you friggin hypocrite, you do it over and over. All baggers are idiots, that is a prerequisite. Neanderthals the lot of you. Every day the same old monotonous crap over and over, only a moron does that, especially as many times that you are proved wrong, then you simply just jump to another lie..
"poop"
I must agree. No one with a brain could ever say some one is impersonating you. Everyone on this thread even the most liberal loons are much brighter than you are. It would be nice if you started being the "poop" of old, the liar and BSer. It least your tales of your exploits/conquests of Circus Circus show girls were amusing, almost as amusing as your trips to DC to advise senior nobama aides on the proper way to proceed. Or maybe as heart wrenching as your revealing your soul about the nine years you took care of your little brother as he was dying all the while moving u8p in the ranks of US Army. Or maybe how you broke your leg sliding into home with winning run in the college world series. Or maybe about your bio/fantasy due out some summer.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

#1109383 Apr 2, 2014
I'm thinking that Nebraska lady is putting a little perfume on her slice.
I think she wants a lil bang.
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

#1109384 Apr 2, 2014
Banned and Branded wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, honey, I've told you a million times, you need to have talent... plus there's that whole, "point of view" thing...
Amateurs.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1109385 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone deserves financial assistance, it's our seniors. Wasting billions? I hope your parents drop dead today for lack of critical medicine.
Who teabagged you? Clapper?
The waste, dumbass, is paying more for the drugs because pricing was not negotiated & paying private companies instead of just handling it through Medicare.
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

#1109386 Apr 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So old man nasty Democrat, now you are going to tell us you just happen to live at the same place as your sock?
next time, change your proxy, moron.
You're doing a lot of bossing around here. You gotta union card?
Beat it!
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

#1109387 Apr 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey Ghost for sure. He hates it when someone points out he is black but he sure hate those Jews!
One final warning

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1109388 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Atlanta Bishop apologizes for building himself lavish $2 million, 6,000-plus square foot mansion from an inheritance gifted to the Archdiocese.
It will be interesting to see if the Catholic church does the right thing by turning the home into an orphanage, homeless shelter or perhaps a home for those unwed mothers whom they insist not have abortions.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25939...
"uselesssinceforever000 "
Has the presidents wife apologized for her million dollar vacations at tax payer expense? It wouuld be interesting is she used those dollars to feed the hungry.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1109389 Apr 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Here is the link to the Washington Times article that appeared yesterday
FBI alert: Former Army recruit planning ‘Fort Hood-inspired jihad
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/...
When I was stationed there, the shootings usually involved drugs. I don't know how prevalent that is now.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1109390 Apr 2, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was stationed there, the shootings usually involved drugs. I don't know how prevalent that is now.
if only there were some god guys with guns there to stop all those killings...
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

#1109391 Apr 2, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they used bow and arrows when you were in?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1109392 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought, demorats did support it. IL Douche holds the all time record for deficits. Can you show one year where dems didn't vote for a budget during Bush's tenure?
Of course you can't, I can show you where not even one demorat voted for Il Douche's proposed budget.
Does 9/11 ring a bell?
Gee, your girlfriend "Carol" said you'd went away. Still waiting for your response to the Hollywood hypocrites shipping jobs overseas, are you having trouble formulating an intelligent response? I know it's a tough assignment.
Republicans met in December of 2008 & decided to just say no.

Democrats under Bush did not & debated honestly in order to do what they think is best.

Don't say Democrats supported a bill when more Democrats voted against it than for it. That is being dishonest.

I did not answer your "change the subject" ploy you use when you are getting your ass kicked in an argument.

Businesses take advantage of all tax breaks they can get. Your question was like you, dumber than sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min scirocco 51,423
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min scirocco 184,856
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 2 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 2 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 2 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 69,111
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 3 hr Broads ON Brooms 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future