Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395101 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1110216 Apr 3, 2014
Marijuana, and It's just a matter of when, a wide body jet goes down, not if...

'The pilot of a Cessna Caravan (similar airplane pictured. Not accident aircraft) which went down in Canada's Northwest Territories (NWT) was impaired by marijuana use, according to a report from the Canadian Transportation Safety Board. The pilot and one passenger were fatally injured, and two other passengers survived with serious injuries.'

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm...
Debil in Miss Jones

Rockville, MD

#1110217 Apr 3, 2014
I don't know about you guys but my sidebar topix ad reads, "Check Out This Gorgeous Tropical Beach, Complete With Awesome Swimming Pigs" I don't know about you, but I think I'll skip that one. Talk about spinning a story positively...
Debil in Miss Jones

Rockville, MD

#1110218 Apr 3, 2014
You ABSOLUTELY know it's a place where the U.S. military did nuclear testing back in the 50's...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1110219 Apr 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
No Need for Voter ID
North Carolina’s Board of Elections found that tens of thousands of registered voters from the state have personal information matching that of registered voters in other states, and appear to have voted in states other than North Carolina in 2012. In some cases, votes were cast under names of individuals who had passed away before Election Day.
The review searched databases in 27 other states and 101 million voter records for information such as matching names, dates of birth, and Social Security numbers.
The review found that 35,570 North Carolina voters from 2012 shared the same first names, last names, and dates of birth with individuals who voted in other states. Another 765 Tar Heel State residents who voted in 2012 had the the same names, birthdays, and final four digits of a Social Security number as voters elsewhere.
Meanwhile, the election board’s executive director, Kim Westbrook Strach, told lawmakers that 81 deceased North Carolinians apparently voted in 2012 as well. While some appear to have submitted absentee ballots prior to their death, she said “there are between 40 and 50 who had died at a time that that’s not possible.”
Strach offered a series of proposals for the state to consider to better secure its voting practices and reduce fraud, including on-site digital face-recognition or electronic-signature technology.
Here you go Flack__the original post__put up by your butt buddy Galt while you and I were sound asleep. Note the year 2012. Now note that Kim Westbrook Strach was not even in that position until 2013__see where I'm going here dumfk?

Voted=past tense=a while back.

Yours was a mind wasted pal.
Debil in Miss Jones

Rockville, MD

#1110220 Apr 3, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
'The pilot of a Cessna Caravan (similar airplane pictured. Not accident aircraft) which went down in Canada's Northwest Territories (NWT) was impaired by marijuana use, according to a report from the Canadian Transportation Safety Board. The pilot and one passenger were fatally injured, and two other passengers survived with serious injuries.'
Boy, now that's quite a shocker there.... you mean folks in the NWT get lit? With all there is to do there? Heheheheheheheh you putz...
Debil in Miss Jones

Rockville, MD

#1110221 Apr 3, 2014
I'm going to take a wild stab at this and postulate that the pilot was probably flying marijuana up to sell in the NWT. Being a good capitalist boy... AND I'd be willing to bet the authorities found no drugs on the plane after the crash..
Debil in Miss Jones

Rockville, MD

#1110222 Apr 3, 2014
Oh for God's sake, type FASTER!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1110223 Apr 3, 2014
Democrats and hipsters....

two peas in a pod...

http://cavemancircus.com/2014/03/05/people-we...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110224 Apr 3, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
so wshould ban alcohol also and accidents are caused by drunk people...

do try to think at least a little. i know it hurts, but these idiotic posts of yours just insult everybody...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1110225 Apr 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will soon require all car owners to purchase extended warranties and carry zero deductible comprehensive and collision.....so they don't lose their homes if they have a car accident or need a new transmission....
Think the emperor will be nearly butt naked by the time Obamacare strips him down to his drawers by the end of the year.

Progressive liberal big government will be completely exposed before it can accomplish your scenario. I hope.
Debil in Miss Jones

Rockville, MD

#1110226 Apr 3, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure out the FL/PA Topix posting mystery yet, Sherlock?
Gotta admit it's funny as hell seeing a quarter-witted putz like you calling other people ¨moron.¨
Well... you ARE a moron, why would you object to calling a spade a spade?...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1110227 Apr 3, 2014
Debil in Miss Jones wrote:
I don't know about you guys but my sidebar topix ad reads, "Check Out This Gorgeous Tropical Beach, Complete With Awesome Swimming Pigs" I don't know about you, but I think I'll skip that one. Talk about spinning a story positively...
Nah_you don't want to miss that one pal. Skip the billionaires one though.

Orlando, FL

#1110228 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Boy, now that's quite a shocker there.... you mean folks in the NWT get lit? With all there is to do there? Heheheheheheheh you putz...
Don't you mean "Mrs." Jones? Because you two "have a thing goin' on"?
Pinocchiobama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1110229 Apr 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!!!
Obama!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1110230 Apr 3, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
The tick typing from vast experience, no doubt.
NO doubt.
Soo among your other abnormalities you stutter when you type?
dem the lawyer

Chicago, IL

#1110231 Apr 3, 2014
Oh for God's sake, type FASTER!!!
The meth head from Nebraska really set a fast pace. If nothing else.

Orlando, FL

#1110232 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>only a fool like you would not understand the significance of a one degree rise in jsut a few decades...
what do you think the average temp difference was between the ice and now?
Well, let's see now...there was the threat of another Ice Age just four a half decades ago. So the slight rise in temperatures again because of another warming cycle, of less than 1 degree over nearly a half century shouldn't alarm you. It will go through another cooling cycle again when it gets good and ready. And you won't even have a thinner wallet.
I Forgot Who I Was

Rockville, MD

#1110233 Apr 3, 2014
You know, there really isn't any other sport but women's beach volleyball... I'm just saying...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110234 Apr 3, 2014
so page after page of blustering by fools and how many actual cases of voter fraud?
I Forgot Who I Was

Rockville, MD

#1110235 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean "Mrs." Jones? Because you two "have a thing goin' on"?
(cocks one eyebrow wildly... and frowns deeply...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,087
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min substandard 102,470
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 12 min GEORGIA 2,695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min SweLL GirL 8,878
Word (Dec '08) 16 min GEORGIA 6,414
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Ize Found 70,723
last post wins! (Apr '13) 29 min They cannot kill ... 1,111
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Orleans 216,693
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages