Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1108932 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Either the president was telling the truth when he admitted the day after the attack that there were "folks involved in this who were looking to target Americans from the start" or Carney was perpetrating the lie that had just begun about a spontaneous protest because of a video which Obama continued for two weeks afterwards.
Can't be both.
Like I told dem, snap out of it.
me snap out of it?

so what will change if the FOX wish is fulfilled?

nothing.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1108933 Apr 2, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That's not Ghost...now who's the moran?
BS Melvin. All the socks have the same key words, use the same train of thought, and are childish and juvenile in nature. If there are more than two of them then this country is bigger trouble than I thought. The thought that you and others not only condone this rotgut but actively encourage it is a true statement of the downfall of America.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1108934 Apr 2, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of separation of Church and State don't you understand?
Is the state doing the preaching?
Eleanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

#1108935 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the fact taht you ae getting your information from twitter shows what a fool you are, and explains a lot about why you are so misinformed about so much in this world.
Sure thing, Mr. Einstein.

Cite Wikipedia for us again, poser boy.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1108936 Apr 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny. Never bothered you people when you did it!
I don't care for people stealing names or the vulgar language no matter who does it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1108937 Apr 2, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of separation of Church and State don't you understand?
Galt understands that "separation of church and state" does not exist in the US Constitution, that no act of Congress was involved, and that the student was expressing his own opinion, not endorsed by the school......

get an education, fool.....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1108938 Apr 2, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"theses"??? Really? Come on now, rockslow, you really out to get to bed before you get to arguing about seventeen candidates. How about how much your can give? How about Adelson getting a private audience and deciding he wanted to buy none of them.
That guy rockslow was funny but I don't want to roll in the mud with dem as much as he did.

Laughing at him claiming he lives in the middle of Atlantic Ocean and other brain dead comments is amusing enough.

Also, what are you arguing about? Really don't know do you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1108939 Apr 2, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
No mention about buying elections.
Our founding fathers would be appalled by their decision.
SCOTUS found that the law abridged freedom of speech.....

where is your evidence of buying elections???...
Eleanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

#1108940 Apr 2, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall the situation in 2003.
Let's not.

The left has a habit of disregarding as ancient history any negative news more than 24 hours old.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1108941 Apr 2, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In the House just 16 of 203 Democratic members voted yes. In the Senate, however, 11 of 48 Democrats voted for the new Bush entitlement. First, let’s just stop right there. Could you imagine 16 and 11 Republicans ever voting for an Obama legislative priority, something that was clearly Obama’s “baby” in the same way that the Part D bill was Bush’s? There’d be no end to the slobbering over Republicans for being so reasonable. As I recall, the Democrats were attacked at the time for not supporting the bill enough.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10...
more unpopular....
Obama says Medicare Part D was less popular than Obamacare when it first passed
Polling data shows that a lower percentage of people favored Part D in 2004 than favor Obamacare in 2013.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
your stupid gene rises to the top again. NOT ONE REPUBLICAN voted for O'bamacare. 47 million are now uninsured, you were suppose to insure 40 million. Mission accomplished.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1108943 Apr 2, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>BS Melvin. All the socks have the same key words, use the same train of thought, and are childish and juvenile in nature. If there are more than two of them then this country is bigger trouble than I thought. The thought that you and others not only condone this rotgut but actively encourage it is a true statement of the downfall of America.
Cheer up, Pops. There is a lid for every pot and if opinions weren't like assholes yours would really matter as much as you think it does. While I hate to be responsible for the downfall of America, I really am just as entitled to my opinion as the next person--not to my facts, however, which is where we differ.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1108945 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
They'd also be appalled that they upheld American flag burning. Especially when Americans gave their lives to protect it.
But we've not only lost our minds but our moral compass in this nation. I blame much of it on nine people who wear black robes and get to decide all of our fate their entire lives.
as disgraceful as flag burning may be, one cannot decide which speech is free and which speech is not.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1108946 Apr 2, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>your stupid gene rises to the top again. NOT ONE REPUBLICAN voted for O'bamacare. 47 million are now uninsured, you were suppose to insure 40 million. Mission accomplished.
nice numbers. thin air?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1108950 Apr 2, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not.
The left has a habit of disregarding as ancient history any negative news more than 24 hours old.
and the right has to 'think' that political history took a break from 2001 to 2008.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1108951 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just think, if the zionist had agreed to a two-state solution in the first place, they wouldn't be facing the threat of a single, bi-national state dissolving israel's Jewish identity.
Will be interesting to see if a civil war erupts.....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1108952 Apr 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny. Never bothered you people when you did it!
Old flack is one of those people that you would love to buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth. 90% of the crap he posts no one reads.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1108954 Apr 2, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>BS Melvin. All the socks have the same key words, use the same train of thought, and are childish and juvenile in nature. If there are more than two of them then this country is bigger trouble than I thought. The thought that you and others not only condone this rotgut but actively encourage it is a true statement of the downfall of America.
Exactly!

I said the same thing last night when "3" grammar nazis was going off.

People think you need handwriting to ID who wrote something. Each of us has a unique way of expressing ourselves. If someone talks long enough using different monikers the sameness of the expressions gets very clear.

I can go through this board reading posts without looking who posted them and identify who posted it a great deal of the time.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1108955 Apr 2, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
nice numbers. thin air?
well, the 40 million uninsuredas certainly thrown out for years and we were told that was the point of the ACA to insure all americans..

7 million out of 40 million does seem like a complete failure.

how can it be spun as anything but that?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1108956 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
mandatory sentencing and zero tolerance policies are for people with zero intelligence. there is a reason we pay judges to do their job. they are to make decisions. otherwise we could just have a computer do it. same with school administrators and principles that feel they have tpo use zero tolerance policies to save them from having to do their job...
well stated.....

zero tolerance policies not only save school administrators from doing their job, but also allow them to duck the blame for bad decisions....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1108957 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think the so-called "surge" would make Democrats up for reelection stop in their tracks and start touting they voted for it. But they're still running from it like bats out of Haiti.
Even they know deception when they see it.
Interesting son.

What bats fly out of Haiti?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min JOEL 70,555
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 51 min Niemand 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,541
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 1 hr fukuda 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 48,351
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 4 hr YUPHesThe Devil 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,671
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:11PM
Spokesman says Soldier Field game clocks are fixed - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:04 PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts