Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522463 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Edgar

Rockville, MD

#1110482 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what part of the study of the climate wouldn't global warming crowds not want to fund?
aren't they all for learning more about our climate system?
you don't use logic very well, do you?
duh... is she payin' you to write this shit?.... I TOLD YOU HE WAS A PLANT!....
Edgar

Rockville, MD

#1110483 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
Go fu ck yourself.
Oscar Wilde
Hard to argue... hard to argue...

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1110484 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what part of the study of the climate wouldn't global warming crowds not want to fund?
aren't they all for learning more about our climate system?
you don't use logic very well, do you?
Do you always ask questions?
Why?
Do you feel that sometimes you miss the obvious?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1110485 Apr 3, 2014
George K wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see a picture of the guy who was guarding the World Trade center? I doubt this calibre of "guard" is hired for the White House. It's more like you'd find working for the TSA or in any industry that's been dumbed down. And here are some future employees rioting over sneakers:
The release of a new Nike sneaker at a Soho store led to a near-riot Wednesday when hundreds of people anxious to get their hands on the red-hot footwear rushed the closed ­establishment and were Maced by cops, witnesses said.
The mayhem started at about 7 p.m. as the crowd of sneaker fanatics lined up in front of ­Supreme on Lafayette Street near Prince Street looking to wait all night for a pair of Supreme/Nike Air Foamposites — which were expected to resell for as much as $1,000 a pair, four times the $250 price tag.
The sneaks were scheduled to go on sale at 11 a.m. Thursday, and cops had set up barricades to control the crowd.
http://nypost.com/2014/04/03/sneaker-release-...
Its cultural.
When the Baboons come out in force like this, it is more fitting that the cops step back and allow Animal Control in. Machine Guns that fire tranquilizer darts should be standard issue to these brave men & women. Dropping Net Traps would help, too.

But then the racism charges would start oozing from the media.....

Lapeer, MI

#1110489 Apr 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>... Carol sometimes goes off the deep end but
you seem unable to post. Read carols post and learn?
I thought your Psychobabble License was revoked.

Now you have a Quack License?

Find something meaningful to do with your leftover life, doodette.

Take out your teeth and go make love to a water fountain again. Video it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110490 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a picture of him in his muslim glad rags looking like a damned fool, probably should put it back in my avatar picture.
you mean back when you were snow blower or whatever the hell you name was? but you denied that that was you?

you really have to keep you bullshit straight.....or get a lot smarter...
Oscar

Rockville, MD

#1110491 Apr 3, 2014
"First I'm going to be bitingly witty and satirical, then I'm going to just sort of BLURT it out to old rich people.... what could go wrong?"

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1110492 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you're too stupid to know that those were just a few scientists...already by that time the consensus was for global warming due to greenhouse effect.
you shouldn't speak for others,very few are as stupid as you prove yourself to be with every post you make...
A few, Daffy?

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of ...
www.forbes.com/.../peer-reviewed-survey-finds... ;
Forbes
Feb 13, 2013 - They are skeptical that the scientific debate is settled regarding the IPCC .... Just like calling AGW “deniers” instead of skeptics, of which is what ...

The 10 Most-Respected Global Warming Skeptics - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/the-ten-most-importan... ;
Business Insider
Jul 30, 2009 - The media portrays climate scientists as having delivered a final verdict ... is that a few of these global-warming skeptics are actually respected!

Newsbytes: Climate Scientists Turn Skeptical As Climate Predictions ...
wattsupwiththat.com/.../newsbytes-climate-sci... ;
Watts Up With That?
Mar 18, 2013 - The graph on this page blows apart the 'scientific basis' for Britain reshaping its ... In the end, Gaia will be the death of the whole AGW scam.

Global warming skepticism grows among scientists - San Diego ...
www.examiner.com/.../global-warming-skepticis... ;
Feb 15, 2013 - Global warming skepticism grows among scientists .... I know.. questioning the failed hypothesis of AGW, every prediction wrong, and you will ...

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1110493 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a picture of him in his muslim glad rags looking like a damned fool, probably should put it back in my avatar picture.
I have that one too but I prefer the golf prancer photo-what a putz. I will try to find it

St. Croix valley

#1110495 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always ask questions?
Why?
Do you feel that sometimes you miss the obvious?
they point e obvious idiocy of your statements..have you noticed you can't answer them without admitting you were wrong?

funny!

why do you always post such obviously wrong crap? do you feel that after twenty straight posts of yours that i have shown to be false or totally idiotic you should have learned to give up?

are you too stupid to know what a fool you are making of yourself?
Oscar

Rockville, MD

#1110496 Apr 3, 2014
(sin beyond stupidity...)

"Father, I'm only twelve!"

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1110498 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too harsh on him. He is a true believer-a misguided soul sucked up in the crippling brain numbing world of MMfA.
People like him and the fools they elect are ruining this country.

St. Croix valley

#1110499 Apr 3, 2014
Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, man, you're off into weird-world again.... you're scarin' me..
turn your head....and keep it there...

problem solved!
Oscar

Rockville, MD

#1110501 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, fine sir
...and to you, old fellow. What brings you down this way?... Oh... yeah... cause it smells good... all the blood and stuff... I get it... Me TOO!

St. Croix valley

#1110502 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
A few, Daffy?
Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of ...
www.forbes.com/.../peer-reviewed-survey-finds... ;
Forbes
Feb 13, 2013 - They are skeptical that the scientific debate is settled regarding the IPCC .... Just like calling AGW “deniers” instead of skeptics, of which is what ...
The 10 Most-Respected Global Warming Skeptics - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/the-ten-most-importan... ;
Business Insider
Jul 30, 2009 - The media portrays climate scientists as having delivered a final verdict ... is that a few of these global-warming skeptics are actually respected!
Newsbytes: Climate Scientists Turn Skeptical As Climate Predictions ...
wattsupwiththat.com/.../newsbytes-climate-sci... ;
Watts Up With That?
Mar 18, 2013 - The graph on this page blows apart the 'scientific basis' for Britain reshaping its ... In the end, Gaia will be the death of the whole AGW scam.
Global warming skepticism grows among scientists - San Diego ...
www.examiner.com/.../global-warming-skepticis... ;
Feb 15, 2013 - Global warming skepticism grows among scientists .... I know.. questioning the failed hypothesis of AGW, every prediction wrong, and you will ...
oncegain, you failed to even post about the topic at hand!

you can't really be that stupid, can you?!?!

c'mon man, you're not even trying...too many bud lights? too many hits on the head? what's teh problem?

perhaps you should go back to the kids topix site and talk about which dinosaur was the coolest...

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1110503 Apr 3, 2014
When I go poking around looking for pics and such, I stumble across some old favorites

This is an actual Japanese game
&fe ature=youtu.be

I didn't know Japan had legalized pot
Oscar

Rockville, MD

#1110504 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>turn your head....and keep it there...
problem solved!
...um... no.. nope, that's not gonna fly no mo', man... don mean nuthin'... Cracker got to be mo' specific... funnier... You white, you not bulletproof...

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1110506 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they point e obvious idiocy of your statements..have you noticed you can't answer them without admitting you were wrong?
funny!
why do you always post such obviously wrong crap? do you feel that after twenty straight posts of yours that i have shown to be false or totally idiotic you should have learned to give up?
are you too stupid to know what a fool you are making of yourself?
Because you are swoosh all the time-everything flies past you.

Lapeer, MI

#1110508 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is impossible to be a climatologist and no be a scientist..
try harder. you are failing.
Your ability to read in any depth beneath fundamental leaves you functionally illiterate.

Reading your Electric Bill is a strain to you like tackling Crime & Punishment.

Any climatologist who trades emails with other climatologists exploring ways to fudge climate data is not a scientist. That would be like calling Katie Couric a Journalist or Jerry Springer a Clinical Psychology Therapist.

Try getting up to speed and have your mother read you some of the University of East Anglia emails. Then come back and I can educate you further.
Oscar

Rockville, MD

#1110509 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
People like him and the fools they elect are ruining this country.
Well... that and the wars... and the banking crisis... and an immigration policy which says, "We white folk too lazy to wipe our own asses..." yeah! Sure... have it your own way...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min RACE 105,133
My heart is open for a real man~ 1 hr SpreadUrThighs 10
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 1 hr SENIORS---------READ 7
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 1 hr OutlawHalalFOODS 14
Scary Obituary 1 hr The Shadow Knows 13
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Spencer 240,352
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Whiny1 10,586

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages