Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1482851 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110295 Apr 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm here you bumbling fool...
Did Bush go to Harvard, moron?
Oh! I see, you forgot he did?
Baawwaaahhh!!!
God am I glad I can go to sleep knowing I'm not a worthless idiot like you.
how can you sleep when you are running from your own words?

i guess being a coward your whole life you get used to it, huh?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1110296 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, the facts sway they do not deal with the issue at hand..
do try to keep up, dear, you are making a fool of yourself....
where is the black flag flying over Baghdad? how is this obama's doing....that is the topic here...
what a tool!
Try reading the article and stop pestering serious posters here with your lame and irrelevant questions!

You are one confused, angry person and for some odd reason you want everyone to know this with every post you make.

St. Croix valley

#1110297 Apr 3, 2014
well, i'll leave you fools to flounder in your cowardice and ignorance for a while...
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1110298 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't guess, you know, poser.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110299 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how can you sleep when you are running from your own words?
Do 2006 opiate usage accurately reflect opiate use in the 1880s?

According to your loony logic-the answer is yes.

Time again and again you keep posting irrelevant nonsense than you go aha there.

Do you think you are fooling anyone?
Do you think everyone here is as dumb as you?
Do you think being knowingly ignorant is a positive?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110300 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
well, i'll leave you fools to flounder in your cowardice and ignorance for a while...
Nonsense, you are running away because all your dumb, irrelevant posts are coming home to haunt you!

St. Croix valley

#1110301 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do 2006 opiate usage accurately reflect opiate use in the 1880s?
According to your loony logic-the answer is yes.
Time again and again you keep posting irrelevant nonsense than you go aha there.
Do you think you are fooling anyone?
Do you think everyone here is as dumb as you?
Do you think being knowingly ignorant is a positive?
does chinese opium use centuries ago matter to your stupid statement you couldn't back up?

it's fun to smack you around!

and then your crap about the chinese using more opium than the us even then was proven false!!!! ahaha hahaha!!

what a tool! you can't win even when you bullshit!

here's a pretty picture for you...

https://www.google.com/search...

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110302 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just FYI...carol's article didn't even support her own argument...
do try to keep up, dear...
Black flags are al Qaeda-dummy

Read the article and stop bluffing

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110303 Apr 3, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't guess, you know, poser.
Dave sometimes bluff but he usually has something to offer before the bluster.

Daffy tries to use bluster only and cannot figure out why it isn't working
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1110304 Apr 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He went off base and bought a gun to kill those people. This is Texas. If he had had to submit to a background check and mental health evaluation; he would not have gotten that gun. Unless he bought it off the street. Start holding the sellers responsible and see how things change.
A quick call to this mans superior would have resulted in him not buying that gun.
really???...aren't medical records confidential???...

besides, the Army had already decided that the shooter was fit for duty....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1110305 Apr 3, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>There's probably very little fraud at golf courses or when entering office buildings in midtown or attending an NAACP event or getting a sonnogram or taking a civil service test -- so why have to produce photo ID for anything?
good point....can't rent a golf cart at our local course without a drivers license.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1110306 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
NY GOPer: Delay My Corruption Trial Because It Could Reveal Republican Strategies ahead of the 2014 state legislative and gubernatorial elections!
Vincent Tabone, former vice chair of the Queens Republican Party who is accused of allegedly accepting a $25,000 bribe to allow a Democratic state senator to run for mayor as a Republican, has requested that his June 2 trial be rescheduled for December or later.
“The necessary witnesses to such a trial may include the Republican Party chairmen of the state and county Republican committees in New York,” Tabone’s lawyer said in a letter to the judge.“Subjecting the Republican Party, its officials and internal political strategies to intense scrutiny, while sparing the Democratic Party, would unfairly undermine Republican Party candidates in the general election."
“Questioning of party official witnesses will directly impact federal and state elections being held in New York by selectively exposing Republican Party strategy, the negotiation of cross-party endorsements for Republican candidates. In short, it could devolve into a political circus aimed at the Republican Party and its federal and state candidates.”
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ny-gop-...
kinda like delaying ObamaKKKare mandates until after the election......

or corrupting the CIA to deny a terrorist attack occurred.....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110307 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>does chinese opium use centuries ago matter to your stupid statement you couldn't back up?
it's fun to smack you around!
and then your crap about the chinese using more opium than the us even then was proven false!!!! ahaha hahaha!!
what a tool! you can't win even when you bullshit!
here's a pretty picture for you...
https://www.google.com/search...
Why do you -like a moron -keep confusing current use with opium use in the 1880s?

Can you not read?

This idiot has now done this at least four times-let's see how many times this person wants to be gab smack by her/his own stupidity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1110308 Apr 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Expanding in the South as is the Aircraft industry. Doesn't mean it's dying elsewhere in the US although it may be a sign of jobs coming back to the US from abroad.
We'll see.
Detroit automakers have incompetent engineers and a rotten labor force, a deadly combination......

and probably the most clueless CEO in history in Mary Barra....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1110309 Apr 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Expanding in the South as is the Aircraft industry. Doesn't mean it's dying elsewhere in the US although it may be a sign of jobs coming back to the US from abroad.
We'll see.
you guys miss the fact that business is expanding in the South because of freedom from abusive unions more than because of low wages....eventually, productivity gains will allow higher salaries than the inefficient union shops....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1110310 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading the article and stop pestering serious posters here with your lame and irrelevant questions!
You are one confused, angry person and for some odd reason you want everyone to know this with every post you make.
Son, in case you didn't know, you're not a serious poster.

Thought you'd like to know.....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110311 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are the one making the claims of voter fraud...yet there really isn't that much that voter id would solve, is there?
why do you want to waste tax dollars?
its fun to watch you run from your own words...cowards make me laugh...and point...
Says who? You?

Someone who wants to sit pounding on the keyboard never bothering to check anything out?

Daffy claims she/he wasn't aware of any insurance cancellations-yep that far out of it!

So no one would expect her to be aware of anything else in the news

The only one who is running here is you from reality.

The 2014s is paging Daffy
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1110312 Apr 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I see you still remain lost on that subject eh? What a fn mutt you are.
Maybe__just maybe__if you're really serious about it__you'll splain to the rest of us Jefro's how that geographic stuff works.
ROFLMAO.
easy....it doesn't make a damn bit of difference which forum one uses to access this thread.....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1110313 Apr 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
really???...aren't medical records confidential???...
besides, the Army had already decided that the shooter was fit for duty....
He bought the gun from the same gun store as Nidal Hussein. Ironic, isn't it?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1110314 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense, you are running away because all your dumb, irrelevant posts are coming home to haunt you!
You're really not that bright, are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min CNN 234,445
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Patriot AKA Bozo 62,977
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 28 min GEORGIA 3,546
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min SweLL GirL 10,098
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 104,730
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 2 hr Guest 22
News Man shot while driving in Englewood neighborhood 2 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages