Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1683894 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1110470 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near.
Sun Tzu
Your desperate stench would accomplish that easily.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1110471 Apr 3, 2014
Well, I guess you can say networks are always looking to carry what is popular, but I do find this interesting

Networks Snub Obama On Primetime Health Care Address

"WASHINGTON — White House officials sought valuable primetime air for a rare, impromptu Tuesday night address to tout the accomplishment of signing up more than 7 million people under the Affordable Care Act.

But network officials refused to make the kind of accommodation they did previously for the announcement that Osama Bin Laden had been killed, for instance, and Obama was left instead cutting into the much smaller audiences of Ellen and other daytime shows."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/evanmcsan/the-white-h...

“you know i know”

denver

#1110472 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr O'connor hated racist azzholes like you in real life
Meathead teabagged you, repeatedly, and you loved it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110473 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't "stilt" anything you illiterate clown, what a bozo
people liked Archie because he was a good actor and made people empathize with even that bigoted, prejudicial asshole..like any good actor can...

kind of like the way you love to hate Brian Dennehy in one of his bad guy roles...

so have you made even one correct post tonight? i can't find one...are you going for the record?

“you know i know”

denver

#1110474 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people clearly can't handle the mean streets of topix.
Is that why you were banned, dummy?

St. Croix valley

#1110475 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is that there are probably hard working climatologists whose work is getting shoved out of the way for the very vocal alarmist.
what part of the study of the climate wouldn't global warming crowds not want to fund?

aren't they all for learning more about our climate system?

you don't use logic very well, do you?

“you know i know”

denver

#1110476 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Well, I guess you can say networks are always looking to carry what is popular, but I do find this interesting
Networks Snub Obama On Primetime Health Care Address
"WASHINGTON — White House officials sought valuable primetime air for a rare, impromptu Tuesday night address to tout the accomplishment of signing up more than 7 million people under the Affordable Care Act.
But network officials refused to make the kind of accommodation they did previously for the announcement that Osama Bin Laden had been killed, for instance, and Obama was left instead cutting into the much smaller audiences of Ellen and other daytime shows."
http://www.buzzfeed.com/evanmcsan/the-white-h...
Cheaper just to replay his old lies, they never change anyway.
Edgar

Rockville, MD

#1110478 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
Friedrich Nietzsche
"the most dangerous plaything..." it doesn't begin to cover it... AND I "UNDERSTAND" THAT YOU'D LIKE TO THINK "PLAYTHING" IN THIS CONTEXT MIGHT MEAN A THING YOU PLAY WITH....

“you know i know”

denver

#1110479 Apr 3, 2014
George K wrote:
<quoted text>Not as good as her husband probably already does.
I have a picture of him in his muslim glad rags looking like a damned fool, probably should put it back in my avatar picture.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110480 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe on his daily trip to the outhouse lightning zapped his tin foil hat. Should we send someone to check up on him? LOL
Don't be too harsh on him. He is a true believer-a misguided soul sucked up in the crippling brain numbing world of MMfA.
Edgar

Rockville, MD

#1110481 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>people liked Archie because he was a good actor and made people empathize with even that bigoted, prejudicial asshole..like any good actor can...
kind of like the way you love to hate Brian Dennehy in one of his bad guy roles...
so have you made even one correct post tonight? i can't find one...are you going for the record?
C'mon, man, you're off into weird-world again.... you're scarin' me..
Edgar

Rockville, MD

#1110482 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what part of the study of the climate wouldn't global warming crowds not want to fund?
duh... is she payin' you to write this shit?.... I TOLD YOU HE WAS A PLANT!....
Edgar

Rockville, MD

#1110483 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
Go fu ck yourself.
Oscar Wilde
Hard to argue... hard to argue...

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110484 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what part of the study of the climate wouldn't global warming crowds not want to fund?
Do you always ask questions?
Why?
Do you feel that sometimes you miss the obvious?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1110485 Apr 3, 2014
George K wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see a picture of the guy who was guarding the World Trade center? I doubt this calibre of "guard" is hired for the White House. It's more like you'd find working for the TSA or in any industry that's been dumbed down. And here are some future employees rioting over sneakers:
The release of a new Nike sneaker at a Soho store led to a near-riot Wednesday when hundreds of people anxious to get their hands on the red-hot footwear rushed the closed ­establishment and were Maced by cops, witnesses said.
The mayhem started at about 7 p.m. as the crowd of sneaker fanatics lined up in front of ­Supreme on Lafayette Street near Prince Street looking to wait all night for a pair of Supreme/Nike Air Foamposites — which were expected to resell for as much as $1,000 a pair, four times the $250 price tag.
The sneaks were scheduled to go on sale at 11 a.m. Thursday, and cops had set up barricades to control the crowd.
http://nypost.com/2014/04/03/sneaker-release-...
Its cultural.
When the Baboons come out in force like this, it is more fitting that the cops step back and allow Animal Control in. Machine Guns that fire tranquilizer darts should be standard issue to these brave men & women. Dropping Net Traps would help, too.

But then the racism charges would start oozing from the media.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1110489 Apr 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>... Carol sometimes goes off the deep end but
you seem unable to post. Read carols post and learn?
I thought your Psychobabble License was revoked.

Now you have a Quack License?

Find something meaningful to do with your leftover life, doodette.

Take out your teeth and go make love to a water fountain again. Video it.

St. Croix valley

#1110490 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a picture of him in his muslim glad rags looking like a damned fool, probably should put it back in my avatar picture.
you mean back when you were snow blower or whatever the hell you name was? but you denied that that was you?

you really have to keep you bullshit straight.....or get a lot smarter...
Oscar

Rockville, MD

#1110491 Apr 3, 2014
"First I'm going to be bitingly witty and satirical, then I'm going to just sort of BLURT it out to old rich people.... what could go wrong?"

“you know i know”

denver

#1110492 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you're too stupid to know that those were just a few scientists...already by that time the consensus was for global warming due to greenhouse effect.
you shouldn't speak for others,very few are as stupid as you prove yourself to be with every post you make...
A few, Daffy?

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of ...
www.forbes.com/.../peer-reviewed-survey-finds... ;
Forbes
Feb 13, 2013 - They are skeptical that the scientific debate is settled regarding the IPCC .... Just like calling AGW “deniers” instead of skeptics, of which is what ...

The 10 Most-Respected Global Warming Skeptics - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/the-ten-most-importan... ;
Business Insider
Jul 30, 2009 - The media portrays climate scientists as having delivered a final verdict ... is that a few of these global-warming skeptics are actually respected!

Newsbytes: Climate Scientists Turn Skeptical As Climate Predictions ...
wattsupwiththat.com/.../newsbytes-climate-sci... ;
Watts Up With That?
Mar 18, 2013 - The graph on this page blows apart the 'scientific basis' for Britain reshaping its ... In the end, Gaia will be the death of the whole AGW scam.

Global warming skepticism grows among scientists - San Diego ...
www.examiner.com/.../global-warming-skepticis... ;
Feb 15, 2013 - Global warming skepticism grows among scientists .... I know.. questioning the failed hypothesis of AGW, every prediction wrong, and you will ...

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110493 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have that one too but I prefer the golf prancer photo-what a putz. I will try to find it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min Alain Vain 11,771
What's the Matter with California? 1 hr SAN FRAN WEIRDO 7
Sick of commercials with mix couples 1 hr COMMERCIALS SUCK 2
Trump is A 3 hr Jake Tapper 381
-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy c... 3 hr LOOKS GUUD N STRIPES 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3,229
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,737

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance