Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,018,821 - 1,018,840 of 1,096,503 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
GhostAdmitsHeisS tupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>Oops. I'm playing catch-up. Just read your post. Perhaps by repeating the obvious more than once it will sink in.
You'd need a hammer and chisel to make a dent in my tea bag forehead.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody left the barn door open again.
You're another moron that should stick to cut and paste. I don't know which is worse, comments like this junior high humor or the indecipherable gibberish of your earlier posts.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the work you do, you are obviously one of God's messengers.
You also think that neighborhood dog who gives you commands is one of God's messengers.
Woof!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.....
GhostAdmitsHeisS tupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>There is no evidence - except that over 5 million who were privately insured lost their insurance because ObamaCare said theirs wasn't good enough and why Obama apologized to them and gave them a reprieve in signing up on the exchanges a little while longer.

I should be asking you though. Where IS the evidence 7 million signed up who weren't already insured or already on Medicare and have paid their premiums?

There is none. That's the problem. Why you don't question it is the real mystery.
They don't have to prove anything to you willfully ignorant mutts. Just let you wallow in your lies as the law proceeds to be a success to millions.
GhostAdmitsHeisS tupid

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Let's get to other numbers about Obamacare

Cost of Obamacare=2.3 million jobs
GhostAdmitsHeisS tupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

Vatic Note: Look, you may not have any children or all your children are grown and grandchildren are not your problem. But this issue and this "historical" presentation of the evolution of our education system as presented below, will affect every single person in this nation, since the children are our future. Their education is the foundation of that future and cultural health of this nation. So we all had better care. Just look below in this article at what was happening when we were not paying attention. We best begin paying attention.

So far, "all children left behind" has done more damage to, not only our education levels of our children, but to our cultural health as well. As far back as the 60's we were number 2 in the world in educated population. AT that time it was locally controlled and funded, with parent teacher admin and school boards basically working together to determine curriculum, text, programs, subjects etc.

After that it was federalized and that was when the down hill journey began. During "all children left behind".... we dropped to 39th world wide. That is pathetic and embarrassing. We spent more on wars, weapons and fixing the damage from those wars, over and over again, than we ever spent on education. So the combination of federalizing and reduced spending with the associated loss of control at the local level is what brought us down so dramatically, not including all the other assaults mentioned at the link below -

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/04/forc...
The old ones aren't worth indoctrinating. They'll be dead soon. Just euthanize mutts like carol and the hillbilly Nebraska Kkkhunt.
GhostAdmitsHeisS tupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>A Dead Man Walking ordering others to kill themselves! Cute.

Your jealousy of my living is a compliment.
Your last breath will be stifled by your black intern sliding his penis down your throat.
What?
Can't hear you with trayvons penis in your mouth.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not thought provoking for any rational, sane person.
no prophecies have been fulfilled. just some vague ramblings like nostrodamus or your daily horoscope. anything you do could be part of that "predicition"...
The prophecies were pretty specific and have either come to pass or are now in the process or are still yet to come.

But most of them have already happened.

You might be surprised. Maybe not. Daniel did prophesy that the wicked will not understand...not that I'm saying you're wicked or anything ...just telling you what he said.
GhostAdmitsHeisS tupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was. It is paid out of the general fund. Just like A, B, and C.
That's it dumbfk. Hammer them with lies. We are so winning our country back.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

GhostAdmitsHeisStupid wrote:
Okay let's use the Obamacare numbers
So, to fix the uninsured 45 million, govt took over 1/6 the economy to enroll 7 million, of which previously uninsured made up just 2 million.
I would be so proud
You are on the verge of suicide and you know it, but you have to at some point put forth the effort...Just waiting to die from stupid is not a plan.
GhostAdmitsHeisS tupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>There is no evidence - except that over 5 million who were privately insured lost their insurance because ObamaCare said theirs wasn't good enough and why Obama apologized to them and gave them a reprieve in signing up on the exchanges a little while longer.

I should be asking you though. Where IS the evidence 7 million signed up who weren't already insured or already on Medicare and have paid their premiums?

There is none. That's the problem. Why you don't question it is the real mystery.
Aren't you the dumb azz that is buying land that will be under water in 20 years.
Great investment.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
It was hilarious but deeply disturbing. He should have posted a sign saying "I am a Jon Stewart wanna-be and you are watching Comedy Central"
Agree - hilarious but deeply disturbing. Even Stewart would have a hard time pulling that off so convincingly.

(Liked the way you changed your name, by the way. Very clever.)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another moron that should stick to cut and paste. I don't know which is worse, comments like this junior high humor or the indecipherable gibberish of your earlier posts.
I am not in any way responsible for your bad taste in all things enlightening, motivational, intelligent or inspiring.

You'll just have to sit there in your mud puddle all alone and bitter.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:

Unless young people had a sudden change of heart at the last minute, there won't be anyone to pay for this thing except all of us.
As usual. All the people who were adults or came of age when the government freebies were instituted are the ones who have carried the load for so many decades, feeding the slackers and the foreign countries. It is a sad sight seeing so many elderly still footing the bill for kids, grandkids and great grandkids plus the usual "expectant" strangers. When the responsible generations finally all expire the shyt is really going to hit the fan.

All the coverage I've seen that keeps harping on the new, younger applicants accepting a portion of the load only appears to make them balk at the thought. It seems our youth have quickly forgotten the nurturing that was given to them and do not value the concept of sharing with those who cared for them. If I didn't know better I would suspect the media is deliberately trying to turn the young against the old, especially since all programming is calculated down to the second. Strange how they ( the news networks) all insist on adding that, "The young will be shouldering the cost for the elderly.", comment to the Obamacare updates.
Strange....of all the comments they make...that they keep adding that...one...thing.

Growing old in America doesn't look very inviting. Maybe they [the elderly] should take all their assets to an elderly friendly country and let all the contemptuous "entitleds" here sink or swim on their own. I would.

This country sucks. Whatever happened to The Little Red Hen mentality?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
The old ones aren't worth indoctrinating. They'll be dead soon. Just euthanize mutts like carol and the hillbilly Nebraska Kkkhunt.
Well, now, see? You went and ruined the whole thing. You should try and be a little more clever though. You're only a copycat. Just FYI.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No, you were right the first time, Jason-Jay. Just keep broadcasting all the bullshit--you're converting no one.
As much as I hate to take Whatever's side in anything, I had to go back and check her post to see why she was so insistent that she was right when it appeared to all of us she was clearly wrong. We stand corrected. The problem is...she used "their" twice in that sentence.

"When I came here this evening their (sic) was a motley lot of progressive bitter and angry feasting on their own guts."

She was correcting the first "their", not the second one which is the one to which everyone was referring.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Progressives now have something to celebrate...

"Iran has named a member of the militant group that held 52 Americans hostage in Tehran for 444 days to be its next ambassador to the United Nations."

http://jhpolitics.com/2014/03/iran-names-1979...

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence - except that over 5 million who were privately insured lost their insurance because ObamaCare said theirs wasn't good enough and why Obama apologized to them and gave them a reprieve in signing up on the exchanges a little while longer.
We, the people, should cancel Barack's insurance. You know, the finest that taxpayer money can buy?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Polit icsJandD/photos/a.284044628295 131.73247.201361186563476/7461 25655420357/?type=1
You know it's April Fool's Day, don't you?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Okay let's use the Obamacare numbers
So, to fix the uninsured 45 million, govt took over 1/6 the economy to enroll 7 million, of which previously uninsured made up just 2 million.
I would be so proud
That's what a lot of us are asking. We went through all of that and spent all that money on likely only 2 or 3 million who were uninsured and not on Medicare already so the government could control 1/6 of our economy??

Republicans need to get behind one message and keep repeating it for seven months. They better not blow it.

Even if young people switched from being Democrats to Independents, we'd be good to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••