Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,018,721 - 1,018,740 of 1,096,850 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“J' accuse”

Since: Oct 07

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No deficit, The bill was fully funded. Im guessing this is confusing to alt after all those years Republicans passing bills & not caring about funding them. Like Galt's prescription plan under Medicare. Galt gobbles pills & up goes the deficit.
Dopey Dave gobbles Il Douche's garbage:

Since: Oct 07

denver

1 min ago

the failures of obamakare

3,580,000 results

CHOUGULE: Obamacare's four years of failure - Washington …
CHOUGULE: Obamacare’s four years of failure
p.washingtontimes.com 19 hours ago

Mar 31, 2014 · CHOUGULE: Obamacare’s four years of failure A legacy of broken promises and busted deadlines

Seven of Obamacare's Biggest Failures from the Last Two ...
blog.heritage.org/2012/03/28/seven-of-obamaca ......

Mar 28, 2012 · 13 Responses to Seven of Obamacare's Biggest Failures from the Last Two Years

Obamacare’s Dirty Dozen Implementation Failures
blog.heritage.org/2013/07/08/morning-bell-oba ...

Jul 08, 2013 · Obamacare is a massive “train wreck” with delays, glitches, and problems aplenty. Here are a dozen more Obamacare implementation failures.

Obamacare Website Failure Threatens Health Coverage For ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/obamacare-t ...

Oct 18, 2013 · A broken website imperils the largest expansion of the American safety net since the Great Society. More than two weeks into the disastrous rollout of ...

The Biggest Failure of Obamacare: Increasing the Number of ...
thefederalist.com/...failure-obamacare-increa ...

Taken together, the numbers of uninsured Americans may double after Obamacare is fully implemented. How’s that for a kick in the head?

Opinion: Obamacare and the failure of half-baked ...
www.cnn.com/2013/11/11/opinion/zelizer-obamac ...

Nov 11, 2013 · Obamacare and the failure of half-baked liberalism. By Julian Zelizer, CNN Contributor. updated 7:08 AM EST, Mon November 11, 2013. STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Four Years of Obamacare Failures Is Long Enough - Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../24/four-years-of-obamacare ...

Mar 24, 2014 · President Obama marked the fourth anniversary of the passage of Obamacare this week by promising to spend the next year “working to implement
GhostisStupid

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

We can’t yet say with any confidence exactly how many will sign up before the deadlines, but for those hoping to see the federal program succeed, nearly all of the news is heartening. Enrollment through exchanges will likely get close to the 7 million threshold, and that won’t include Americans who’ve gained coverage through Medicaid, through their parents’ plans, or through direct enrollment that bypassed the exchanges.

All told, the L.A. Times reported this morning,“[A]t least 9.5 million previously uninsured people have gained coverage”– a number that keeps growing – as the rate of uninsured continues to drop.

Congressional Republicans, who are making no effort to hide the fact they’re rooting against the U.S. health care system, aren’t taking the news well.
Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) on Sunday dismissed the White House’s recent announcement that Obamacare enrollment had reached more than 6 million people, calling it a meaningless figure.

“I don’t think it means anything.… I think they’re cooking the books on this,” said Barrasso on “Fox News Sunday.”

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make you wrong for the eleventh time since forks came here.
Did the "made" tell you this "maid" it right or was it a red "hairing"
Move along silly one
leosanus is fool of sh it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Al Gore is not a scientist...

tropical seagrass Thalassia hemprichii (Ehrenb.) Aschers....

"Leaf growth rate of CO2 enriched plants was significantly higher than that in unenriched treatment."

Jiang ZJ, Huang XP, Zhang JP (2010) Effects of CO2 enrichment on photosynthesis, growth, and biochemical composition of seagrass
Thalassia hemprichii (Ehrenb.) Aschers. J. Integr. Plant Biol. 52
(10), 904–913

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

GhostisStupid wrote:
What are the TRUE Obama enrollment numbers
This Washington post article claims the Obama admin is using duplicate numbers
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
Counting those who check the box as will pay later into the numbers while also counting them as enrolling
Undoubtedly this bagger is your type of thinker? Really? "Well, it looks like 6.8 million will sign up for O-care policies through the exchanges just short of the 7 million originally predicted. About the same number will sign up for Medicaid. Then there are another four million or so who sign up off-exchange.(You only have to use the exchange if you require a subsidy). Then there are about 2.5 million young adults who are still on their parents' policies thanks to O-care. Source: www.acasignups.net . year-over-year premium costs are down too, given bogus rate-shock story after bogus rate shock story fomented by the Republicans.

Basically, Ed Rogers has made a fool of himself for the past six months. In the olden days, a reporter who got it so wrong so often would hand in his resignation, or at least try and slink away from his stinking mess: Not Ed. According to Ed, all evidence contrary to his preconceived ideas is to be disregarded. What kind of editor allows his newspaper to be so embarrassed by an opinion piece such as this.?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

GhostisStupid wrote:
What are the TRUE Obama enrollment numbers
This Washington post article claims the Obama admin is using duplicate numbers
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
Counting those who check the box as will pay later into the numbers while also counting them as enrolling
Or how many of the over 5 million who had insurance but whose policies were cancelled signed up on the exchanges. They can't count those who were already insured twice.

All I know is this administration should make all of us feel a little stupid. They tell us lies and then expect us to believe everything they say just because they say it without any data or proof that what they say is true.

It amazes me how many on here don't question what they're being told even now.
GhostisStupid

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>Good shoot, no one hurt, except for the idiot that tried to rob a gun store. LOL

He was aborted. After all, what kind of a life would he have had anyway.
No sh it, dumbfk.
My advice was to you. You seem like a gun nut that would piss himself firing your gun erratically. You pull your gun and fire, killing an innocent kid, and you open yourself to a whole other world of problems. But hey you just missed killing the bad guy. Kudos.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is already-in-the-NEGATIVE-number s-of OVER-spending VA getting the $ to cover MORE spending?
Hint:UNCONSTITUTIONAL from OTHER states dollars.
Just like the UNConstitutional american communist act in it's current form.
Idiot dupe.
Federal funding is used to projects in the states al the time.

It is not exporting & its is not charging any duties.

My God.
GhostisStupid

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

GhostisStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you wanna blow the guy.
I am so happy to see you- Ghost- admit you are dumber than dirt

Who says reality has completely escaped you? OF course we are excluding your therapist

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i hadn't heard the woman part, but he did openly lie about his entering the military and i guess on the 'president has failed us" thread he was busted trying to pass himself off as part of the 1%...
pretty much just a steaming pile of worthlessness, that one...
LOL!! You have no idea who I am. How could I possibly be "busted" for anything??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If anyone belongs at the pound, it's him.
I say we just slap a muzzle on 'em and tie him to a tree.

It's like they say: an ounce of prevention is worth a dog pound of cure.
GhostisStupid

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor Beaver wrote:
Wait...useful idiot leftists are fools 24/7/365 so I take that back.
Nostrilfuckface for sure
GhostisStupid

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
leosanus is fool of sh it.
Nice play on words

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
How many cases of pop can kids drink in a month????
Hint: Time to CURB some of that Waste and FRAUD CHIT.
DUHMMY.
Then change the GD bill so it does not cover soft drinks.. Don't cut funding to the program.

My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
GhostisStupid

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Undoubtedly this bagger is your type of thinker? Really? "Well, it looks like 6.8 million will sign up for O-care policies through the exchanges just short of the 7 million originally predicted. About the same number will sign up for Medicaid. Then there are another four million or so who sign up off-exchange.(You only have to use the exchange if you require a subsidy). Then there are about 2.5 million young adults who are still on their parents' policies thanks to O-care. Source: www.acasignups.net . year-over-year premium costs are down too, given bogus rate-shock story after bogus rate shock story fomented by the Republicans.

Basically, Ed Rogers has made a fool of himself for the past six months. In the olden days, a reporter who got it so wrong so often would hand in his resignation, or at least try and slink away from his stinking mess: Not Ed. According to Ed, all evidence contrary to his preconceived ideas is to be disregarded. What kind of editor allows his newspaper to be so embarrassed by an opinion piece such as this.?
Now the disgraced journalists go work at fox.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor Beaver wrote:
This 7,000,000 Obama care sign up number has to be the biggest April Fools prank ever played on America.
because you said so?

you folks who've lost the right wing narrative on the ACA are a real hoot. you need to just face the fact that it worked and that it's not ever going away.

funny thing is...if it had been a republican who phased it in you'd be all for it. but when was the last time a major republican program actually worked? so, it had to be a democrat who got the job done.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicaid expansion. A poster claimed VA couldn't accept them because they were already in the red as a state. I said that the medicaid expansion was funded fully by the fed for the first couple years before is tapers to 90% funded.
Of course I know who pays the taxes but that was not the point of my post. Especially since Virginians will be paying these revenues to the ACA whether they accept the ACA medicaid expansion or not.
Try to keep up.
Back to who pays the federal funds, me? Good for Virginia for not wanting to mooch off the rest of us.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
Watched the "Daniel Project" last night on Netflix. Reminded me of what I already knew. All that is going on here and around the world is simply fulfillment of prophecy. Even the climate.
It's all leading up to what the prophets Daniel, Ezekiel and Zechariah prophesied more than 2000 years ago confirmed by the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in the last century and the "heads up" Jesus foretold in the New Testament.
Still a few more yet to be fulfilled. But there's nothing we can do about the future except continue to live in the present, do the best we can to live a productive and unselfish life and to seek God for salvation, forgiveness and all of our blessings.
It just put things back into clearer perspective for me.
The Founders were flawed human beings as we all are, but they had the right vision if not in practice, sadly enough, so even without a Declaration of Independence, I would still believe my unalienable rights are endowed by my Creator and won't hand them over to a progressive secularist government, Barack Obama and Harry Reid without a fight. Just to be clear on that. But the show will continue, and I'll watch it even if I might not be around long enough to see the ending. Considering a nuclear holocaust is the most likely ending, we should all hope we won't be around that long.
But I suggest everyone watch it. It's at least thought provoking even for nonbelievers.
Anyway...good afternoon. Hope everyone is having a good day so far.
not thought provoking for any rational, sane person.

no prophecies have been fulfilled. just some vague ramblings like nostrodamus or your daily horoscope. anything you do could be part of that "predicition"...
Eleanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Who verified the ¨7 million¨ sign up number?

¨Two anonymous White House sources.¨
GhostisStupid

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Or how many of the over 5 million who had insurance but whose policies were cancelled signed up on the exchanges. They can't count those who were already insured twice.

All I know is this administration should make all of us feel a little stupid. They tell us lies and then expect us to believe everything they say just because they say it without any data or proof that what they say is true.

It amazes me how many on here don't question what they're being told even now.
I agree. I think. We are both crazy as a wild hair on a hogs ass though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Dale 176,925
Amy 8-23-14 1 hr Pippa 11
Abby 8-23-14 1 hr Pippa 6
10 shot, including 3-year-old, across city 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 4,644
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr whatitis 3,914
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 97,848

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••