Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1618746 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1109454 Apr 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The accepted figure was 30 million prior to Obamacare.
Then we learned a bunch of people were kicked off their insurance.
Now we see 45 million are uninsured according to the CBO
Let me see 45-30 equals 15 million
Where do you think this jump in the number came from?
In 2009, the Census Bureau estimated at that there were 45.7 million people living in the U.S. who lacked health insurance at any given time in 2007. The 30 million figure was an estimate of the number of uninsured CITIZENS (native born and naturalized) in 2009 who were uninsured and not eligible for Medicaid or S-Chip. Do a little research for a change.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1109455 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an idiot. everyone says so, and you're a coward.
DumbDave is afraid of his own shadow.

....which is a rather large one, come to think of it.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1109456 Apr 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not to worry....
Obama is on top of the situation at his DemoKKKrat fundraiser.....
He's acting like a cocky rooster thinking we all bought the 7.1 million number and his legacy is now a huge "success".

Even when he was being serious about the shooting, it looked like he was trying to hold back a cockle-doodle-doo.

It's only going to get worse until the real numbers start emerging and he no longer has a strut in his step and he acts like a wet hen again.

But it's kind of strange two shootings occurred at the same military facility. Don't remember any shootings at any military base under former presidents. Just a coincidence?

Location hidden

#1109457 Apr 2, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are telling us that the "Commander-In-Chief" does not "run" the CIA or FBI?
Well then who in the hell is in charge? Truman was famous for saying that "The buck stops here".
Magic Negro says "Buck? What Buck?. Talk to my lawyer".
There would be no official information released to the public from the CIA or FBI about something as significant as Benghazi without going through the president first.

The president doesn't learn about what's being reported to the public after it's news.

Except this one. He reads everything in the newspapers at the same time we do.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1109458 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if only there were some god guys with guns there to stop all those killings...
pukebag libs have disarmed them all.

Lapeer, MI

#1109459 Apr 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Oh dear. Military has been on the lookout for someone planning a "Ft. Hood-style attack" since the weekend
From the Washington Times printed this weekend
FBI alert: Former Army recruit planning ‘Fort Hood-inspired jihad
Federal agents are actively seeking out a former Army recruit they believe is plotting a "Fort Hood-inspired jihad against U.S. soldiers," they said.
https://twitter.com/WashTimes
Aha! Some more of Magic Negro's "Workplace Violence" cropping up again, I see.

This calls for another Roast Dog Dinner at the White House.

Allah yooz moozlums are invited.

“you know i know”

denver

#1109460 Apr 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans met in December of 2008 & decided to just say no.
Democrats under Bush did not & debated honestly in order to do what they think is best.
Don't say Democrats supported a bill when more Democrats voted against it than for it. That is being dishonest.
I did not answer your "change the subject" ploy you use when you are getting your ass kicked in an argument.
Businesses take advantage of all tax breaks they can get. Your question was like you, dumber than sh*t.
Projecting again, Dopey? Is there one person on here who doesn't think you're close to a cretin?

“you know i know”

denver

#1109461 Apr 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans met in December of 2008 & decided to just say no.
Democrats under Bush did not & debated honestly in order to do what they think is best.
Don't say Democrats supported a bill when more Democrats voted against it than for it. That is being dishonest.
I did not answer your "change the subject" ploy you use when you are getting your ass kicked in an argument.
Businesses take advantage of all tax breaks they can get. Your question was like you, dumber than sh*t.
Hollywood hypocrites, Dopey, still waiting.

“you know i know”

denver

#1109462 Apr 2, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
I own several firearms. Are you saying I do not have the right to own the weapons?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Homeo has a need to pop in every now and then and say something stupid, I'm sure there's a name for it.

Location hidden

#1109463 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
BULL!! The President does not run the CIA or FBI. They report things to the President. He does not report to them. Your premises are completely illogical.
There was no "false and misleading information". The reports were accurate in accordance with the information being funneled to the White House through the intelligence community at the time. Just try to get your head around the facts instead of going off half cocked trying to make connections where there are none.
The CIA doesn't release information to the public about something as significant as Benghazi without going through the president first.

It's just this president who reads what's going on in his own administration in the newspapers at the same time we do.

If false or misleading information is released, it's the president's responsibility to immediately correct that information - not continue to perpetrate it weeks later.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1109464 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text> pukebag libs have disarmed them all.
hardly....

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1109465 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Sometimes you have to keep repeating the obvious to undo all of the brainwashing.
Morrell testified there was no doubt Benghazi was a terrorist attack but didn't know who took the references to Al Qaeda out of the talking points or that Susan Rice was going to go on five networks to perpetrate a lie about a spontaneous mob and a video.
Someone took the terrorist references out of the talking points and someone told Susan Rice to perpetrate a lie.
No one could have done either without the president's knowledge.
The buck stops with him.
Now either this is true or it isn't. And, if it's true, this president covered up the Benghazi terrorist attack for political aspirations.
If it's not true, Obama is not a leader but a follower.
Either way, he must resign.
Morrell has since clarified his statements which makes you look like an idiot:

“I believed what my analysts said, that there was a protest. I also believed it to be a terrorist attack. You see, we never, we never saw those two things as mutually exclusive, and so I believed both of those at the same time.”

"But to be fair, and, in retrospect, what I wish I would have done, was to say to you,‘Chairman, I do not know who took Al Qaeda out of the talking points, but you should know that I myself made a number of changes to the points.’ That’s what I should have said. I didn’t,” Morell said.

“There are areas where the CIA’s performance and my own performance could have been better, but none of our actions were the result of political influence in the intelligence process. None.”

Morell said he believed that Rice, who is now national security adviser, would have had the talking points, as well as intelligence information from the days prior. However, he acknowledged that she did not have information sent by the CIA’s station chief on the ground, which concluded that the attack was possibly preplanned.

"Morell said that the information had not been disseminated outside of the CIA and that at the time, he did not find the arguments that it was a preplanned attack “compelling.” Morell said earlier in the hearing that when the information from the station chief was first sent to analysts, they were “sticking to their judgment” that it was a protest."

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/michael...

Lapeer, MI

#1109466 Apr 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Never such soaring rhetoric has any POTUS used ever-being sarcastic
Then we got this one
Obama calls Ryan's budget a "stinkburger" and then a "meanwich"
The above is for real.
He then called Russian President a Poodie-Head , threw himself on the floor in an embarrassing temper tantrum. He later returned from Michelle's mom putting him in time-out to continue more grade school name calling.
Does anyone really have any questions why his supporters act like him here?
This azzhole is not at all Presidential material. He'd make a great Bathroom Attendant in some Jamaican Motel but he has no business walking the hall of our White House except as a butler.
Dam, how did this jive turkey get from the Chicago hood to become AMerica's nightmare?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1109467 Apr 2, 2014
Wacky Progressives...

First we had Warming = Cooling first....

now we have...

'Higher food prices are good for the poor'

http://rodrik.typepad.com/dani_rodriks_weblog...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1109468 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be no official information released to the public from the CIA or FBI about something as significant as Benghazi without going through the president first.
The president doesn't learn about what's being reported to the public after it's news.
Except this one. He reads everything in the newspapers at the same time we do.
the facts are already out there on how that played out..

why are you still dancing on their graves?

“you know i know”

denver

#1109469 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You as a Foxbot are in no position to talk about misreporting of data. You wouldn't believe the truth if God himself presented it to you in one of your visions.
Yet you believe a proven liar, the liar of the century in fact, Il Douche.

Lapeer, MI

#1109470 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA doesn't release information to the public about something as significant as Benghazi without going through the president first.
It's just this president who reads what's going on in his own administration in the newspapers at the same time we do.
If false or misleading information is released, it's the president's responsibility to immediately correct that information - not continue to perpetrate it weeks later.
USAsince1680 has a very childlike view of government. Must be a product of America's Public Education system, unfortunately.

Speaking of which, get a load of this Racism From The Top(this is your government working against you):

Expansive Survey of America's Public Schools Reveals Troubling Racial Disparities: http://tinyurl.com/o6j47n9

It is becoming increasingly clear why the monster wants the 2nd Amendment quashed.

It is NOT getting better folks but only getting worse. Fight the bas turds.

“you know i know”

denver

#1109471 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hardly....
Then who did, Daffy? Army soldiers, trained for war, were told to run and hide. Liberalism at it's finest.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1109472 Apr 2, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off, babee. You believe in God as much as you believe in the Easter Bunny.
But now...the Boy Messiah...hee, hee, that's a whole different religion....
You are as clueless about my religious beliefs as you are about politics.

Lapeer, MI

#1109473 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the facts are already out there on how that played out..
why are you still dancing on their graves?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ....facts, eh?

Can I interest you in some great NJ swampland?

Fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Just Sux 34 min Sack Goldmans 173
Canada,not so welcoming after all!! 40 min Tester 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min honeymylove 11,426
█★⫸ Calling All Chicago Supe... 4 hr BobD99 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr loose cannon 242,771
Benghazi, the REAL story. 8 hr Bad Breath 5
The Party of Racism. 9 hr history in context 61

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages