Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,017,801 - 1,017,820 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Why not way
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Today a Liberal and a Conservative joined forces to ask the Progressive community to open their minds.

Raffi Williams joined his father Juan Williams to blast the pervasive notions that ideology has to be linked to ethnicity, and Juan urged everyone to open their minds to new ideas rather than dismiss people out of hand.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

At this moment North Korea and South Korea are exchanging naval fire.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Photos of the missiles flying coming across the wires

https://twitter.com/NewsBreaker/status/450492...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't work that way oh clueless one. Now, the attorney's could request a dismissal but the judge could face censure for judicial for dismissing a lawsuit without legal grounds or a proper hearing.
the judge has a lifetime appointment and can only be punished by impeachment by Congress......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so did this fall through?
Paul Ryan & the GOP Must Own the Cuts to Veterans Benefits
http://www.redstate.com/2013/12/18/paul-ryan-...
reductions in the rate of increase are not "cuts", except in leftwing speak.......

most people never see ANY increase in their pensions, so have little sympathy with all the whining.....

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you and Sonic are having such a BIG problem grasping that Obama was directly involved in the Pigford 2 settlement.
You attempted to claim that he had absolutely nothing to do with it and it all happened before he took office, That is not true.
Once again you are confused half way through a discussion what your original claims were.
Pigford II was established in 2008. The only "involvement" the Obama administration had was to negotiate the settlements as set out by Congress in that bill. Although Obama was a co-sponsor of the 2008 measure as a senator, he did not vote for it. Saying that "Once again the lobbyists stepped in to make sure that big agribusinesses got the multimillion-dollar giveaways that they've come to count on." He did, however, later support the bill by saying "This bill is far from perfect. But with so much at stake, we cannot make the perfect the enemy of the good." You act like Obama was personally involved in the negotiations. He wasn't. Congress passed a bill and he followed through as is his sworn duty by including the negotiated money to pay the settlements in his proposed budget for the 2011 fiscal year.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think your slurs and wild claims are a substitute for what is being reported.
No they have not been...
"During a 40-minute hearing, U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon repeatedly ripped into the government and DOJ trial counsel David Glass for resisting requests from both sides in the case for government files and e-mails that might be of use in the litigation. At one point, the judge snapped at Glass, ordering him to "sit right down."
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...
Good lord you are just plain stupid. The judge was not referring to government files and e-mails regarding her firing. I'm not going to try and explain it to you any further. You are obviously not capable of comprehending simple facts.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Photos of the missiles flying coming across the wires
https://twitter.com/NewsBreaker/status/450492...
Broken link
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Attorneys for both Sherrod, O'Connor and Susannah Breitbart all described as baffling the government's assertion that government records were largely irrelevant to the case.
"These are the people who fired her," Sherrod lawywer Beth Williams said, adding that her client deserved to know what government officials were saying about her at the time of the firiing and how Andrew Breitbart's blog posts on the subject influenced them.
So the Obama admin without an investigation fired her.
just one more black woman under the bus for embarrassing Obama.....

so, the lawyer for the Pigford scammer wants to claim that Breitbart forced Obama to fire her client???.....

Breitbart must have been tougher than Putin....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
At this moment North Korea and South Korea are exchanging naval fire.
We have nothing but a Boy in the White House.

Expect more of this across the globe before his term expires.

Iran, Russia, China, N. Korea are all hoping strike while the Magic Negro inhabits the Oval Office.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigford II was established in 2008. The only "involvement" the Obama administration had was to negotiate the settlements as set out by Congress in that bill. Although Obama was a co-sponsor of the 2008 measure as a senator, he did not vote for it. Saying that "Once again the lobbyists stepped in to make sure that big agribusinesses got the multimillion-dollar giveaways that they've come to count on." He did, however, later support the bill by saying "This bill is far from perfect. But with so much at stake, we cannot make the perfect the enemy of the good." You act like Obama was personally involved in the negotiations. He wasn't. Congress passed a bill and he followed through as is his sworn duty by including the negotiated money to pay the settlements in his proposed budget for the 2011 fiscal year.
How many times do I have to post the same thing? Pigford 2 was sent to congress and the judicial system in 2010

Argue with yourself, I am sure everyone is bored with your stubborn insistence on being wrong!
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord you are just plain stupid. The judge was not referring to government files and e-mails regarding her firing. I'm not going to try and explain it to you any further. You are obviously not capable of comprehending simple facts.
I quoted it to you and still are denying.

I am not going to continue to have a discussion with a person who denies what the reports clearly state.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken link
Sorry, I see it is gone now.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Here is something I just read...

Not one word in the Affordable Care Act guarantees health plans will cover birth control products.

Yep, you read that right

What is involved in the HobbyLobby debate is not a LAW but a regulation written by HHS
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We have nothing but a Boy in the White House.
Expect more of this across the globe before his term expires.
Iran, Russia, China, N. Korea are all hoping strike while the Magic Negro inhabits the Oval Office.
I know. The dictators sense weakness and I don't think a sternly written memo is going to work. Maybe Hilary's reset button to the rescue
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

From a black woman's editorial

It is Not about Race but Liberalism

" Where Barbara Lee is right is that this is not about race. What it is about is liberalism.

The racial aspect comes into play in that black political leaders, like Congresswoman Lee, overwhelmingly embrace liberalism, progressivism, welfare statism – whatever you want to call it – that has failed and caused untold damage in the very communities they claim to want to help. And they refuse to ever learn. Their answer to every problem, despite prior experience, is more government, more taxpayer’s dollars. "

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Way do you keep bringing up Galt for? Your comments were too ME. You made an anti-Semitic comment to ME. Then later you made another anti-Semitic comment in a post to ME-Jew Breitbar.
Galt disagrees with you on Israel so it gives you the right to act like a bigot-I don't think so. Really just STOP attempting to justify your bigotry.
I did not have Fetch direct any anti-Semitic comments to me -that was you who did it.
You flipped out when she called ignorant, uneducated in your comments which I agree with-they were.
Again your beef appears to be over politics so you lamely think let's just throw some bigotry in there-nope it is NEVER justified
<yawn>

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the judge has a lifetime appointment and can only be punished by impeachment by Congress......
Congress can censure a Federal judge. Look it up.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to post the same thing? Pigford 2 was sent to congress and the judicial system in 2010
Argue with yourself, I am sure everyone is bored with your stubborn insistence on being wrong!
<yawn> boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 27 min CDC 42
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mississippi Man 49,266
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 557
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:56AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating