Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1619768 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1108431 Apr 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there, folks, we have the exact reason there will never be peace in the Middle East...idiots like Galt.
there will never be peace in the Middle East as long as the Palestinians are committed to killing all the Jews.....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1108435 Apr 1, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the tables posted later...no these revenues collected as taxes doesn't cover the cost
The other source is reducing payments to Medicare providers which the Congress votes to suspend every year. Not going to happen. The bill is NOT funded.
Man, I am happy I am not so freaked out by Leftie sites that they live rent free in my head like you do those on the right. Too funny-you dolt!
I read the tables and yes, they the CBO to show a decrease in the deficit. Look again.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1108436 Apr 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the CBO uses lousy assumptions and produces wildly inaccurate estimates....
Is that anything like "Galt uses lousy assumptions and produces wildly inaccurate statements?"

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1108437 Apr 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there will never be peace in the Middle East as long as the Palestinians are committed to killing all the Jews.....
there will never be peace there as long as fools believe in proven false religious cults. supposedly these two groups that actually worship the same god but hate each other think that god gave them each the same plot of land...

neither side will ever give up the temple so they have to kill off the other or renounce theri cult.

which do you think will happen first?
GOPidiots

United States

#1108439 Apr 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
black racist ghetto trash.......
That 7 million number really has you all worked up, huh Nobama?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1108441 Apr 1, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
BRUSSELS — A reinvigorated NATO flexed old Cold War muscles Tuesday as the Atlantic alliance’s chief recommitted to defending Eastern European and Baltic nations rattled by Russia’s military moves and its annexation of Crimea.
At the opening of a two-day meeting of NATO foreign ministers, Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said the alliance has seen no signs of Russian troop withdrawals along the Ukraine border, as Moscow has claimed. A senior U.S. State Department official had called Russia’s promised pullback a “gesture,” but a welcome one.
Isn't it refreshing that NATO is taking the lead instead of the United States? Everyday I thank my lucky stars that Romney lost the election.
John Wang

Morristown, NJ

#1108442 Apr 1, 2014
What, you people got nowhere else to go? Get out there and get to work! Pick rice, harvest crops, better yourselves!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1108443 Apr 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you,
I sure am glad I can go to sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless POS Democrat Communist degenerate, bleeding my kids dry so I can save $20 a month.
Sleep well blood sucking Obama voter.
That's the REALLY sucky part of all that commietic propaganda. WhatTH kind of ppl would want to bleed their working class kids dry to pay for a generation priors h/c..especially for mo of the fweerider, givverment entitlementalcase types. We/they ALREADY PAY (and OVER pay) enough these days for everything- including taxes.

Talk about ass backwards of having ANY integrity.

Just plain scummy.
John Wang

Morristown, NJ

#1108444 Apr 1, 2014
When I came this country 25 years ago in container from Hong Beng I not even speak English, and now look! I own my own company! No taxes! No taxes! Not like taxes. Also I have 32 year old daughter trying to get rid of, maybe somebody here need good wife? She very cheap, and a little heavy to be honest but she quiet and does a little cooking, cleaning...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1108445 Apr 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to zionist propaganda, israel's policies are NOT supported by the majority of the world's Jewish people. In israel, Jews stand side by side in protest with Arabs opposed to the Mideast wars.(Zionist call them "self-hating" Jews). All your screaming of "Jew hate" or "anti-Semite" in an attempt to show your support for israel has had the opposite effect. Jews, Arabs and people of conscience around the world are coming together to say, "enough is enough". Israel must stop their obstructionist policies. Go ahead. Don't take my word for it. Research it for yourself.(Notice, I didn't say go read what some conservative blogger or Faux news has to say).
The Web today is a mine-field of propaganda. The more naive amongst us(hint, hint) get their legs blown off leaving them as cripples before a devouring Liberal Media Machine.

Palestinians are not to be trusted any more than the Boy Messiah sitting inside the Oval Office.
John Wang

Morristown, NJ

#1108446 Apr 1, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the REALLY sucky part of all that commietic propaganda. WhatTH kind of ppl would want to bleed their working class kids dry to pay for a generation priors h/c..especially for mo of the fweerider, givverment entitlementalcase types. We/they ALREADY PAY (and OVER pay) enough these days for everything- including taxes.
Talk about ass backwards of having ANY integrity.
Just plain scummy.
Hey! You Chinese too, huh? She, she, I know how hard it is make new friends in round-eye land. What you do for money? You want wife? She cheap...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1108447 Apr 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt says you're kinda moldy. You might have to put shoes on those breasts.
I think I may have stolen the last one from the debil.????
Galt's library hating, shoe fetish is his problem...not mine lol.
John Wang

Morristown, NJ

#1108448 Apr 1, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid for yours huh?
So you need wife, out there? Wang make you heck of a deal....
John Wang

Morristown, NJ

#1108449 Apr 1, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Web today is a mine-field of propaganda. The more naive amongst us(hint, hint) get their legs blown off leaving them as cripples before a devouring Liberal Media Machine.
Palestinians are not to be trusted any more than the Boy Messiah sitting inside the Oval Office.
How about you old man? You need wife? Tell you the truth my daughter heavy but no where NEAR the size of that nurse of yours...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1108450 Apr 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it refreshing that NATO is taking the lead instead of the United States? Everyday I thank my lucky stars that Romney lost the election.
It doesn't surprise anyone here that you find it refreshing that America has lost is stature on the world stage since the Boy Messiah stepped in.

Now go take your self-flagellation act somewhere else.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1108451 Apr 1, 2014
positronium wrote:
It is amazing how many of the uninformed worship a failure in chief.
What is it they hope to gain?
Fwee yacht rides and fwee welfare cheques fer everone!!!!

(because by Gosh-that's just only fwee welfare class dolluh redistribution fair!)
John Wang

Morristown, NJ

#1108452 Apr 1, 2014
Holy crap! 700 posts in a day? What'd electron have a bowel movement and feel obligated to tell everybody about it? So how ya doin', kids?(I actually KNOW how you're doing because everything conservatives do happened in the past.. their clocks run backwards... so do their soldiers apparently....
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1108453 Apr 1, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That 7 million number really has you all worked up, huh Nobama?
Yeah, miraculous, like the unemployment number right before the 2012 election!

We've seen how the Obama regime has extended/delayed/exempted all the ACA bullshit until either after the upcoming midterms or 2016.

Even the semi-retarded democrats don't believe the 7 million number. Only the complete DEMtards buy into the latest propaganda disguised as news.
John Wang

Morristown, NJ

#1108454 Apr 1, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't surprise anyone here that you find it refreshing that America has lost is stature on the world stage since the Boy Messiah stepped in.
Now go take your self-flagellation act somewhere else.
Don't ya kinda think they noticed we hadn't won anything in 60 years before now? Don't you think they noticed that we no longer make anything at all except trouble?
John Wang

Morristown, NJ

#1108455 Apr 1, 2014
Hey, um, how do you know the american soldier in the restroom at McDonalds? Well, for a start he's in the Ladies Room...(this is actually a pretty sophisticated joke if you think about it....)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bill murray to open a new restaurant in crowne ... 1 hr Whatever 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 11,436
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr honeymylove 3,208
Benghazi, the REAL story. 8 hr Genl Forrest 12
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 10 hr Melovesteve8701 479
The Party of Racism. 13 hr Apropos 4 This 62
NFL & George Soros in bed. 14 hr Mr Greenjeans 13

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages