Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,017,201 - 1,017,220 of 1,095,955 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine for an illegal alien, though. The majority of young black dudes will never have to worry about it. "Working", at any wage, has become a tongue-in-cheek joke.
Are all you right whiners racist f*cks?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hyime, I have an errand for you. Can you run down to the hardware store and get some striped paint? That metal exterior of your dwelling really could use some updating. The fish will like if you paint your lures with it too!
When are you leaving to watch your movie tonight?
till running from me?

why are you such a coward?

it is fun to smack you around at will. any topic you want to discuss with me, coward? c'mon, another open challenge...

run coward, run!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush went to Harvard.'Nuff said.
A legacy admission__Nuff said!

After attending a private academy in Mass, Jeb graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Texas with a BA in Latin Studies.

Jeb was the smart one according to his mother.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. We got lost in our own endeavors, the Ukraine became forgotten.
yes, we were too busy invading other nations to worry about russia invading other nations...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna pretend you didn't vote for him twice?
I won't. He was much better than the huckster, Fat Boy Al "Jazeerra" Gore o the other moron you Democrats ran in 2004.

Lurch "Hienz" Kerry was a total bust for you, eh?

Now in addition to that dork, we have a Jive-Ass Punk Obama other world leader laugh at.

Thanks for nothing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old man Ghost. You still here? Whenever I check in you are always here venting your hate. You relly need to find another outlet for your anger & frustration, old guy.
Ghost will soon leave the hairy hands of his gay caretaker to enter the arms of a necrophiliac undertaker. Guess you could say that Ghost always turned his back on his friends.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush went to Harvard.'Nuff said.
Which Bush are you referring to? both former president Bush's went to Yale, not Harvard.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way, for senior citizens, Medicare has no network and no restrictions on which doctor and which hospital one uses.....provided that the doctor or hospital accepts Medicare.....
and in today's market, Medicare is more widely accepted than ObamaKKKare....
No kidding,dopey. Medicare has been around since 1968 when President Lyndon Johnson signed it into law with the equally important Civil Rights Act while Obamacare is still signing people up for it--over 6 million so far and still counting. No one can say for sure ,but Obamacare could become more popular than Medicare and Jesus.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hyime, I have an errand for you. Can you run down to the hardware store and get some striped paint? That metal exterior of your dwelling really could use some updating. The fish will like if you paint your lures with it too!
When are you leaving to watch your movie tonight?
You don't seem capable of grasping the severity of your illness. You are with out doubt a deranged psychotic and the worst case of "WIMPIEITIS" that I have encountered in my professional life. Do your two remaining relatives a huge favor and do yourself in and save what's left of your miserable self. Especially since you obviously serve no useful purpose.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>till running from me?
why are you such a coward?
it is fun to smack you around at will. any topic you want to discuss with me, coward? c'mon, another open challenge...
run coward, run!
If I ran from you, it wouldn't be from anything except you being am ignorant creep. But hey!

I can't smell you from here, and like everyone else, I'm not running from you Hyime!

How many disorders do you have man?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all you right whiners racist f*cks?
Bunk dummy...

If you were a robber and ran into a bank.
You would scream: "Air in the hands mother stickers this is a f*ck up!"

You are nothing but a race baiting degenerate.

Don't you think everyone here knows that by now, weasel?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If I ran from you, it wouldn't be from anything except you being am ignorant creep. But hey!
I can't smell you from here, and like everyone else, I'm not running from you Hyime!
How many disorders do you have man?
d yet here you are running!

not one topic you want to discuss with me, man to ma...oh..so sorry..man to cowering little pussy?

not even one?

not gonna even try to back up the logjam of thousands of bullshit posts you have made about me? not even one of the thousands?

yes, dear, it seems you are running as fast as you can!

run, coward, run!

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
A Reporter Tried to Ask the EPA Chief a Question; Youíll Never Guess What Happened Next
March 28, 2014 By Jennifer Burke
inShare
Obama-and-Gina-McCarthy
Ari Natter, renewables and energy efficiency reporter for Bloomberg BNA, tweeted today that he was detained by Capitol Hill police. His crime? He was simply doing his job. Natter attended the American Council On Renewable Energy conference to cover the event. EPA chief Gina McCarthy was a speaker. After she made her remarks, Natter attempted to ask her a question. After all, that is what reporters do. The content of the question was not disclosed in Natterís tweets, but he did tweet about his experience of being detained. These tweets were picked up and reported initially by the Daily Caller.
Natter was detained while covering the American Council On Renewable Energy conference, where McCarthy spoke. Also speaking at the conference was Rhode Island Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, a staunch supporter of green energy who regularly takes the Senate floor to sound the alarm on global warming.
McCarthy spoke about renewable energy issues, including the EPAís proposal to cut back the amount of ethanol refiners are required to blend into gasoline annually to avoid economic calamity. She also talked about the Obama administrationís view that energy and environmental policy go hand in hand.
While the question asked by Natter that led to his detainment is not known, here is what he tweeted just prior to his Ďarrestí.
Natter was subsequently released after police checked with their superiors and ran a background check to determine if his press credentials were valid. They were, so they let him go.
Given the Obama administrationís scandals involving attacks on freedom of the press with the spying on of James Rosen; seizing the phone records of AP reporters; and his attempted plan to monitor news rooms, this latest incident will undoubtedly make one wonder about the future of a free press under an Obama presidency.
So a reporter gets pushy & tries to get too close o a government official, a police officer stops him and Obama attacking the press.

My God Flack. Is there no end to just how ridiculous you are?

"In an email, Bloomberg BNA Energy Reporter Ari Natter said that a police officer pushed him away from McCarthy as she declined to answer his question.

"I told him not to touch me and after McCarthy had exited he told me to stay where I was and then went onto the elevator with her," Natter explained. "I went back to covering the event and he came back in there and asked me to step outside. He asked for my driverís license and social security number.""
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
As dumb as you are, you weren't exactly left with too many other options.
Don't let the pig whatever up dem, I do believe that it is about to say "uncle".
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost will soon leave the hairy hands of his gay caretaker to enter the arms of a necrophiliac undertaker. Guess you could say that Ghost always turned his back on his friends.
His family will be relieved, and less prone to committing suicide. Ghost doesn't have any friends. Just his Komputer.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> No kidding,dopey. Medicare has been around since 1968 when President Lyndon Johnson signed it into law with the equally important Civil Rights Act while Obamacare is still signing people up for it--over 6 million so far and still counting. No one can say for sure ,but Obamacare could become more popular than Medicare and Jesus.
That really is what the Republicans are the most afraid of, and once again they will be on the wrong side of an issue that Is good for fellow Americans. They said most of the very same things about Social Security.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>d yet here you are running!
not one topic you want to discuss with me, man to ma...oh..so sorry..man to cowering little pussy?
not even one?
not gonna even try to back up the logjam of thousands of bullshit posts you have made about me? not even one of the thousands?
yes, dear, it seems you are running as fast as you can!
run, coward, run!
Snoring...

If you are lonely I can't help you. That's your doing.

Boo Hoo, did we hurt your little feelings, liar?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the pig whatever up dem, I do believe that it is about to say "uncle".
Do you have that nasty old people smell? I suspect you do.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Which Bush are you referring to? both former president Bush's went to Yale, not Harvard.
If only you knew how to Google, these embarrassing errors of yours would diminish
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You two are so cute.

Dem is whiny and still boring-get over it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Sgt Prepper 176,788
Amy 8-21 21 min Toj 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Toj 97,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 555

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000