Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,017,081 - 1,017,100 of 1,080,446 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone is anything not something I guess some biblical figure...
Talk about being someone...
So are you special???
We are all special. Some are more godlike than others though.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
executive privilege???...
are you claiming that Obama was personally involved in the Pigford scam???...
Executive privilege has nothing to do with a president being "personally involved". It's used when a Prosecutor can't show that the "Presidential material" is "essential to the justice of the case" which is certainly the case in this proceeding. However, feel free to keep posting your stupidity. It's entertaining.

Glass:

"The United States considers those subpoenas to be objectionable for three separate
reasons.

First, the subpoenas seek documents and information having no relevance to this action.

Second, the subpoenas seek to embroil the United States in a campaign of discovery
inappropriate to its role as a third-party witness.

Third, the subpoenas seek discovery from EOP without meeting the high burden required by controlling law..."

"The sole actions of the United States that have any potential relevance to this action are
the offers of reemployment that Secretary Vilsack made to plaintiff following her resignation
from USDA. Ex. A at 1, 2. Either offer, if accepted, would have prevented plaintiff from losing
any income because of her resignation. Plaintiff has admitted that Secretary Vilsack made those offers. For that reason, the United States should not be required to respond to any
of the third-party subpoenas that plaintiff or defendant O’Connor has issued or proposes to issue to it in this action."

The USDA has provided almost 3,000 pages of discovery. This is nothing but stonewalling. If Andrew Breitbart had settled three years ago, his wife wouldn't have been put through this wringer. Shame on him for putting her through this.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old crybaby, you go to bed whining and wake up the same. I love your misery.I don't believe that as stupid as you obviously are that you could possible think that you could change anyone's mind about anything. Idiots like you and simple minded Eed are our best weapons. Your party is filled with nutcases, hopefully in a few years all of you old feeble minded crybabies will have died off. Your party is in the dying off mode anyway, the young, women, immigrants, blacks. It's just a matter of time for you old crusty lying racist pigs to die off. Then we can get back to making this a great nation. So go take a pill and end it all since you are a miserable creep anyway.
"poop"
What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released? Another one of your lies?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope..to the very least of offences and to the extreme, Reasoning, why ?
America is a bag of marbles that got spilled...
Some are stuck to the bag to keep its integrity.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew was a big fat cow who should have thought about his wife and kids before publicizing that video. Obviously, the stress of realizing what he had done to his family probably played a big part in his heart attack but his widow doesn't get to profit from his death. Sherrod still deserves to be compensated for all she went through as a consequence of his actions. Debts don't disappear when you die.
You are such an idiot! The issue is the Feds stonewalling -FOCUS

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again we see a response that has absolutely nothing to do with the "FACTS" he presented.
I draw conclusions based on my experiences. I assumed most people want to work. I realize, now, that isn't necessarily the case. It's abhorrent to my nature when I see nearly half our population receiving government assistance and at the same time patting Obama on the back for the great job he's doing. It's almost as if you like what's happening to our country (sarc).

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are smart enough to realize that this is a political forum, every day P Dupont points out carols lies and just where she is constantly wrong and has the patience to explain exactly where she is going astray. He is blessed with far more patience than is required or expected. Unfortunately carol is the proverbial fence post and penetration is not possible as is witnessed here daily. In your particular case you aren't the least bit interested in the truth, and you always see that which you choose to see, your mind is already made up so the real facts do not matter.
"poop"
"pdumb" is much like you, he offers opinions, not facts. He thinks the boy president, nobama, is a messiah, the one who can do no wrong.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Executive privilege has nothing to do with a president being "personally involved". It's used when a Prosecutor can't show that the "Presidential material" is "essential to the justice of the case" which is certainly the case in this proceeding. However, feel free to keep posting your stupidity. It's entertaining.
You would not be applying for executive privilege than if the admin did not have an interest.

Feds apparently already argued and lost that this info was irrelevant with the judge.

Focus and stop all the irrelevant dribble and name calling or bow out!
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released? Another one of your lies?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
You have proof of a lie, right? If not then that makes you the liar again and again. Allow me to point out some more of your twofaced hypocrisy. You get mad when anyone says things that you deem personal, but you feel it's ok for you to do far worse to them. I mentioned a couple years ago that I took care of my youngest son for 9 years prior to him passing on from cancer, you have belittled me and made fun of that many times, you also started the perverted crap. I find you to be a despicable not very bright human being. Daily you come on and do the very same thing you did the day before, grow up for christs sake. Or at least attempt to add something.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, we all know this...that is what happened before...now the law is health care plans must cover birth control...
the owners do not get to push their religion upon their employees. religious freedom and all...
I don't know if anything is being pushed, they just don't want to pay for something that goes against their conscience. There's nothing preventing an employee from seeking the very few contraception's in question. They are always free to leave.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets simplify this. if you own a business you think it's ok to dictate morality and religious beliefs to your employees? The establishment for or against religion.
I have to admit to jumping over about a hundred posts but has anyone mentioned the "EACH Act" passed by the House which would, basically, provide a religious exemptions to anyone who claims they have a religious objection to the ACA whether or not they attend any church? I can't believe the House is still wasting taxpayer time and money on such ludicrous attempts to destroy the ACA. It borders on pathological.

All a person seeking an exemption would have to do is "include a sworn statement in their tax return explaining their objection to health insurance." If they seek medical attention, they lose their exemption. How is that possibly enforceable?

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/votes/2...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Let's check in on the gun control nuts (over-the-top)

Piers Morgan ranted his way through his final good-byes on the last night of his cancelled show. He was finally honest and admitted he only wanted the government to have guns.

Leland Lee (D-CA) big proponent for anti-gun laws. Apparently legal guns interfered with his gun running with gangster Shrimp Boy. Both were arrested by the FBI. Lee was running his own Fast and Furious.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if anything is being pushed, they just don't want to pay for something that goes against their conscience. There's nothing preventing an employee from seeking the very few contraception's in question. They are always free to leave.
this has absolutely nothing to do with the employees. yes, they can do what they want.

the employer does not get to flaunt Us law because of their religious cult beliefs, nor do they get to push those beliefs on others...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

If Internet access worked like Obamacare, every Internet plan would have mandatory AOL, Speed Boost & Bing Bar.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proof of a lie, right? If not then that makes you the liar again and again. Allow me to point out some more of your twofaced hypocrisy. You get mad when anyone says things that you deem personal, but you feel it's ok for you to do far worse to them. I mentioned a couple years ago that I took care of my youngest son for 9 years prior to him passing on from cancer, you have belittled me and made fun of that many times, you also started the perverted crap. I find you to be a despicable not very bright human being. Daily you come on and do the very same thing you did the day before, grow up for christs sake. Or at least attempt to add something.
"poop"
One more time you lie. I never belittled you, I simply pointed out your statement. You are the champeen liar, you come on and advise posters you disagree with about your sexual conquests of their wives and daughters. You brag of your sexual conquests of Hollywierd models and Circus Circus show girls. Unlike you I have never commented on posters wives and children. You are a liar and a phoney.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: I have to not you have not advised in the release date of your bio/fantasy. Another lie?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Let's check in on the gun control nuts (over-the-top)
Piers Morgan ranted his way through his final good-byes on the last night of his cancelled show. He was finally honest and admitted he only wanted the government to have guns.
Leland Lee (D-CA) big proponent for anti-gun laws. Apparently legal guns interfered with his gun running with gangster Shrimp Boy. Both were arrested by the FBI. Lee was running his own Fast and Furious.
And he's a huge backer of the Republican Party. Finally a smart right winger

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush imposed sanctions on Russia after Georgia. 3 months later when Obama was elected , Obama removed the sanctions. Then Hillary pressed the 'reset' button
Any more questions?
You got your timeline out of kilter . Bush 'imposed sanctions on Russia after Georgia ' and Russia opposed Bush's efforts to expand NATO security guarantees to Georgia and place missiles there that would be aimed at Russia. Luckily , Congress voted against including Georgia under the United States nuclear umbrella for Western Europe and Japan that would have most assuredly led to a nuclear stand-off between Russia and America. Do you want that? If Obama 'lifted the sanctions' then it was because the crisis was over and Russia and Georgia settled their differences diplomatically.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I draw conclusions based on my experiences. I assumed most people want to work. I realize, now, that isn't necessarily the case. It's abhorrent to my nature when I see nearly half our population receiving government assistance and at the same time patting Obama on the back for the great job he's doing. It's almost as if you like what's happening to our country (sarc).
I have stated a number of times that a lot of our social programs are out of control, I blame both parties for this. It's way past time that we start with far better supervision of all social programs. Having said that I also see them as a necessity and basically a good thing as there will always be some in our society in need for numerous reasons. The key is supervision so we can weed off the moochers while lending a helping hand to the deserving. Just stopping every thing is the worst possible solution in my opinion. Far to many innocent children and needy old folks would suffer and I don't see that as a solution, or the American spirit.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Another ignoramus who's never bothered to consider the make up of those who are receiving some form of. cough, assistance from the government.

I hope you don't talk that nonsense out in public.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
you do realize that some of the people included in that 49% are people getting veteran benefits, don't you?

oh yeah...sore subject for you...lying scum!

and it also includes people getting SS. you need to do more than parrot headlines

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min wojar 174,671
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,799
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••