Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419312 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Carol

Chicago, IL

#1107580 Mar 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
you would think Mr. Fox News himself would know that. Then again, he is an imbecile.
Nice dog. You're an azzhole.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1107581 Mar 31, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The teal story is a right whiner put together a fake video to rile up their feeble minded base.
wrong as usual, dopey, do you ever get anything right?
Carol

Chicago, IL

#1107582 Mar 31, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever Ghost hears someone use the word 'idiot', his chest sticks out with pride and he stands to attention because somebody recognized his presence.
"There is a sucker born every minute"
---- P. T. Barnum, a guy who would know about circus freaks like Ghost
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1107583 Mar 31, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean how I just chased the old weasel off? And how I'm gonna fk you next.
Ghost you are such an old fool that claims to have remarkable powers that don't exist.

Makes me wonder when someone comes here and makes wild vitriolic claims how sad their personal lives must be that they lamely try to make up for on a message board with strangers.

Try getting a new puppy-maybe this one won't run off but you have to show some responsibility and feed it and stop complaining it is the fault of your neighbors because the dog doesn't like you.

“you know i know”

denver

#1107584 Mar 31, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope they were lifted by Obama soon after he was elected.
You are confusing the reset with Obama lifting sanctions over Georgia.
Keep up the good work, even if it is lost on moronic demorats and IL Douche apologists.

“you know i know”

denver

#1107585 Mar 31, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Feds should apologize & compensate her for thinking that Breitbart would post anything that was true or honest.
It does not change the fact that Breitbart was a liar & fraud.
Just like you, eh Dopey?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1107586 Mar 31, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in your case I'd be better off talking to your dogs azzhole for an opinion.
you forgot to change your name sock...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1107587 Mar 31, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillbilly?
Hillbilly!
Yeah you.
I'm not convinced you aren't nostrilfuckface. I've said that all day. You are just as dumb and retarded.
Yep, you can't help it. Out of every one of pores pours out immaturity.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1107588 Mar 31, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH-Pont is beyond help.
He is no different than the liberal Obama voters posting here right now.
Failures like blaming others - just like Obama does.
It's the culture of needing to suck the teet of others for their own lack of being decent human beings.
It is not just sad but very wrong that good people stand to be attacked by mindless throngs of DUH-Pont's across this country with no price to be paid by them. The Magic Negro's thrash them, lie about them, demean them publicly with nothing to pay for their evil deeds.

The media does it for them pro bono.

Do I detect a groundswell opposition to this stupidity lately?

Hurry Autumn!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1107589 Mar 31, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever Ghost hears someone use the word 'idiot', his chest sticks out with pride and he stands to attention because somebody recognized his presence.
"There is a sucker born every minute"
---- P. T. Barnum, a guy who would know about circus freaks like Ghost
Poor Ghosty/dem/Carol is attention starved

“you know i know”

denver

#1107590 Mar 31, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was taling about the Tea Party.
So you are saying Tea Party people are white?
Are all blacks hypocritical liars?

The Quote of the Decade:

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign

countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

This one clearly is.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1107591 Mar 31, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Ghost has given up and now is just responding with any of numerous aliases
Carol

Chicago, IL

#1107592 Mar 31, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back at ya

“you know i know”

denver

#1107593 Mar 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sherrod was not fired. This lawsuit is about one thing and one thing only...whether or not Breitbart made false statements that harmed Sherrod's reputation. The fact is, Sherrod felt compelled to resign her position as a consequence of Andy's false statements and to this day she continues to be a target of lies and conspiracy theories as a result. Her life will probably never be the same. It's an open and shut case. The attorneys are stonewalling.
Must be about time for the dirtbag self loathing whites at NBC to fork over millions to Zimmerman by my calculations.
Carol

Chicago, IL

#1107594 Mar 31, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you can't help it. Out of every one of pores pours out immaturity.
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1107595 Mar 31, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not just sad but very wrong that good people stand to be attacked by mindless throngs of DUH-Pont's across this country with no price to be paid by them. The Magic Negro's thrash them, lie about them, demean them publicly with nothing to pay for their evil deeds.
The media does it for them pro bono.
Do I detect a groundswell opposition to this stupidity lately?
Hurry Autumn!
You may detect a ground swell. Most people resent being LIED to and being disparaged for disagreeing
Carol

Chicago, IL

#1107596 Mar 31, 2014
Attack of the inbred tea bag zombies.
Problem is half of you dozen dks are the same fella. Nostrilfuckface.

“you know i know”

denver

#1107598 Mar 31, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dog. You're an azzhole.
you're a dog's azzhole, dem, go lick yourself.
Carol

Chicago, IL

#1107600 Mar 31, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost you are such an old fool that claims to have remarkable powers that don't exist.
Makes me wonder when someone comes here and makes wild vitriolic claims how sad their personal lives must be that they lamely try to make up for on a message board with strangers.
Try getting a new puppy-maybe this one won't run off but you have to show some responsibility and feed it and stop complaining it is the fault of your neighbors because the dog doesn't like you.
So much for ignoring huh? Too goddamn dumb for that. You've been begging for attention, and I mean ANY attention, for days now. When you don't get enough you revert to passive aggressive pandering. It's kinda sad. I mean it's clear you are one stupid beitch. Slightly retarded. But mostly an elderly tea bag kkkhunt full of misinformation. Keep smiling. I'm having a great time.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1107601 Mar 31, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ghosty/dem/Carol is attention starved
He/she/it imagines themselves sitting at the center of a very large wheel where everything revolves around them and them only.

IMHO, I think it's a flat tire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 222,593
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr New Yorker 61,050
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,953
News Boy, 17, among 3 wounded in South Side shooting 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 103,458
Suboxone 7 hr Sick in Chicago 1
here we go - now i suppose we will see full cou... 8 hr Blood on his hands 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages