Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,016,661 - 1,016,680 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 41 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1105749 Mar 28, 2014
Bing!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1105750 Mar 28, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Moslems are so funny: I wonder if CNN is covering this? Sonic do you know?
Malaysian government recruits witch doctors with ‘magic coconuts’ to help find missing Boeing passenger jet…
Hm yeah, THAT will do it to help them find their missing 777! And to cover all options the witch doctor has given his wise statement that the plane has either crashed or is in the air… While they’re at it why don’t they try and find the missing brain of 1.5 billion Muslims?
Now why didn’t we kafirs think of that brilliant idea? Could these be the new work-skills the West needs? Let’s import some of this lot. If we only had the wisdom of Islam we’d be drinking camel pee and riding our Buraq for transport, like Muhammad on his flying donkey.
These Koranderthals… Total loonies. We are in 2014, not 1014.
yet supposed christians have used "psychics" to find lost people or ships or planes...

why do you make such a fool of yourself by not knowing the facts?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#1105751 Mar 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
when did pictures start wearing cloths?
buda bum!
Cloths??? What a maroon!
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105752 Mar 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
southwest Riverside County, home to two Republican Members of Congress, bears no resemblance to Los Angeles......
? Big deal. Downtown Indianapolis bears no resemblance to Gary, does that mean you can't write a musical about it?
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105753 Mar 28, 2014
You see, John, comparing one town to another is a lot like comparing one woman to another - not a problem for you I relaize. But say you weren't butt-ugly and you met this beautiful redhead in a bar and she said to you from about an inch away with her hand in your lap... " I want you to take me home with you and make love to me, in the worst way..." And then you did... how do you think your wife'd feel about sleeping on the couch after 35 years of faithful service?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1105754 Mar 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>give it up, you can't even understand english... i never talked about WWII i clearly stated post WWII occupations...
i never run from your bullshit..never will.
where are thosse bullshit occupations you lied about, ap? what a tool!
Run little girl .. run.

Maybe at some point you will post some facts.

You are pathetic. LOL
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105755 Mar 28, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Cloths??? What a maroon!
I can't STAND it! Why do you torture me so with your voluptuous curves and dulcet voice? It's not fair, you've got to give me something...(so, um, how do you like the new me? It's only cause you're such an INCREDIBLE tease that I even had to go to this despicable place...)
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105756 Mar 28, 2014
The great thing about sleeping in the room next to Galt's as he makes love to the woman of his dreams is that you're only gonna hear the bed hit the wall the one time.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1105757 Mar 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are doing is parroting FOX News. Stop it!!! It makes you look like an ignorant lemming.
You need to learn to think for yourself.
this from the person that says 'Stretchy Pants' are Haute Couture--still waiting...
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105758 Mar 28, 2014
Dominic Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
? Big deal. Downtown Indianapolis bears no resemblance to Gary, does that mean you can't write a musical about it?
Actually, if you don't understand this reference you're not worth bothering with... I LIVE for esoterica... That was my mother's name... a saint... of course, she had that amazing left hook and scary voice, but a saint nonetheless...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1105759 Mar 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
On his worst day, Obama could never cause as much destruction to America as George W. Bush. NEVER.
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima...
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105760 Mar 28, 2014
Leo, my darling, you're driving me CRAZY!(Olive, here's your chance...)(It's likely to be the only one you ever get so don't dawdle...) Will you ever be... mine? I need a sort of yes or no answer, I'll run out of time before you ever make an informed decision...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1105761 Mar 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
southwest Riverside County, home to two Republican Members of Congress, bears no resemblance to Los Angeles......
So as always your fanaticism is showing again, so you mean to imply that the two pathetic Republicans have made that area more affluent. Well there are far more affluent areas in Calif than there and they have democratic leadership. And I'm still waiting on what exactly is cheaper in Calif. than back here.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1105762 Mar 28, 2014
Dominic Magadino wrote:
The great thing about sleeping in the room next to Galt's as he makes love to the woman of his dreams is that you're only gonna hear the bed hit the wall the one time.
lol.
dem

United States

#1105763 Mar 28, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>this from the person that says 'Stretchy Pants' are Haute Couture--still waiting...
The Jew Kkkhunt got a bone.
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105764 Mar 28, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>this from the person that says 'Stretchy Pants' are Haute Couture--still waiting...
You added the "y", heheheheh, that's funny, because that's what you SHOULD add to stretch pants: the "Y." In your case I suppose it's more of an "O," but no matter. The important thing is that you, and several others, feel comfortable in your own skin...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1105765 Mar 28, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Run little girl .. run.
Maybe at some point you will post some facts.
You are pathetic. LOL
i already have..just waiting for you to counter even one of them...

still waiting, as usual...

you can keep lying to yourself if you want, but you and i both know you can't...and won't
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1105766 Mar 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody who has ever been inside a supermarket knows this is absolute bullshit.....
What do you by ever ahole?

It's only March 28, the first quarter is not yet complete and the weather has been truly shiddy if you hadn't noticed, having an affect on certain grocery items. The figure I posted is from the grocery industry itself and has appeared both in print and on news shows.

Prices are up__prices are constantly rising dumbazz__it's been going on since you were a wee lad walking behind your daddy's mule in Amish Country.
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105767 Mar 28, 2014

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#1105768 Mar 28, 2014
Dominic Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't STAND it! Why do you torture me so with your voluptuous curves and dulcet voice? It's not fair, you've got to give me something...(so, um, how do you like the new me? It's only cause you're such an INCREDIBLE tease that I even had to go to this despicable place...)
Who me? Well, I might be and INCREDIBLE tease, but I just say what I mean. I had not intended to be around this long, but this has been the most incredible winter I've ever seen...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min danetoo 68,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,948
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 31 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Obskeptic 177,350
The monkey in the room 46 min hands on AR 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 3 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••