Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417631 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Dominic Mangino

Buffalo, NY

#1106513 Mar 29, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I' m trying very hard to follow your lead by not taking these people too seriously but they don't make it easy.
You're the best... the absolute best. If I were running for something I'd want you to manage the campaign... IF, however, YOU were running for something, you could probably do a LOT better than me. Tell you what, I'll help you pick out what shoes to wear and which top... Deal?
Dominic Mangino

Buffalo, NY

#1106514 Mar 29, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I' m trying very hard to follow your lead by not taking these people too seriously but they don't make it easy.
Just to follow up, what they do well I think is to hang together. I say we take them up on it...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1106515 Mar 29, 2014
Dominic Mangino wrote:
I DO NOT understand why all the bad white guys run away from me? Am I black or sumthin'?
Seems to me you would be in a daze if you were face to face with any of us, Tray Von!

WATCH! NY Thug Picks Fight With Wrong Trucker, Gets Beating Of A Lifetime:

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/03/...

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Go for it Obama punk!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106516 Mar 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
You can't make this stuff up!
Too funny!
you really can't, can you? idiots like you talking abotu the truth and lies, when all along you are the lying fools!

you have always outdone my ability to make up stupid shit with your daily posts...your stupidity tops anything i could ever create!

i am glad you agree and finally realize this.

does this mean youa re going to start tackling the huge backlog of lies you have posted?
Dominic Mangino

Buffalo, NY

#1106517 Mar 29, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't. The subpoena's as presented are not enforceable.
Plus, I'm not gay, but married women seem to find it pleasurable to hang out with me, I know a lotta stuff and they seem to like that, and I'm a good listener and speller...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1106518 Mar 29, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who caused the damage or harm? Her employer based on edited video. It seems to me there are two defendants and one of them is stonewalling.
Ever hear of cause and effect? Breitbart and O'Connor are the "cause". Period.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1106519 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Left sure do like to create strange issues
Putin is thumbing his nose at us
Iran is building a nuke
We are quickly loosing our status as the most powerful country in the world-in fact I think it is gone
Millions have loss their insurance
And...... the Left skips along oblivious fussing about Hobby Lobby
Putin called Obama yesterday. he's feeling the heat from all his rich comrades who don't like losing money.

if we can have nukes, so can Iran. pretty sure Israel has them too.

we lost our 'status' when Bush was in office. polls bear it out. the only folks across the pond who like Obama less are Muslims. and btw....polls also bear out that Obama is doing much more in getting us involved in foreign affairs than the majority of us want. not less.

millions have gotten new insurance.

the issues you're so worried about are all FOX chicken little bs. those who are worried about the religious right unconstitutionally trying to run this country have a lot more to worry than some FOXbot crying about how the sky is falling, and oh yeah, Benghazi.
Dominic Mangino

Buffalo, NY

#1106520 Mar 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you would be in a daze if you were face to face with any of us, Tray Von!
WATCH! NY Thug Picks Fight With Wrong Trucker, Gets Beating Of A Lifetime:
http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/03/...
Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
Go for it Obama punk!
No, honey, no daze here. I can't remember the last time I ever heard an adult male write "goddam" by inserting the capital letters, GD. That tells me, AND you, everything YOU need to know about fighting ME. You seem to think there are some immutable rules of combat somewhere? I suffer under no such pretense. Anytime, coward, just pull the trigger and you get to prove your theory... Plus, I'm not at all averse to hurting those around you, it's all the same to me, though I DO try and be somewhat selective... see you on the playground, coward...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1106521 Mar 29, 2014
Dominic Mangino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the best... the absolute best. If I were running for something I'd want you to manage the campaign... IF, however, YOU were running for something, you could probably do a LOT better than me. Tell you what, I'll help you pick out what shoes to wear and which top... Deal?
Thanks. I have no intentions of every running for anything but, if I do...Deal.

As an aside, I did work (not manage) on a campaign once. My job...researching the opponent and issues. It was fun but too much work.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1106522 Mar 29, 2014
Dominic Mangino wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, I'm not gay, but married women seem to find it pleasurable to hang out with me, I know a lotta stuff and they seem to like that, and I'm a good listener and speller...
Yes, I have noticed you "know a lotta stuff". You are better at presentation than I am. Enjoy your evening. I've got to get dinner going. So little time lately.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1106523 Mar 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
From your link: "Education is the key......This is what “Dogs, Cats & Kids” is all about. It shows young people how to be safe with pets and strays. It creates respect for animals without instilling fear."
Why can't we do this for our children regarding stray Liberals and Progressive in our neighborhoods and around parks and schools?
Liberal Bites are not often fatal but they can traumatize a child for life.
I do not consider dogs or liberals as a child's best friend, but as creatures to always be aware of, and never trust completely. That being said, a dog has the excuse of being a dumb animal that acts on instinct and/or fear; a liberal has no such excuse.

...Mona Lisa Smile...
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106524 Mar 29, 2014
So, um, 16... where we gonna go when we finally shut this place down?
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106525 Mar 29, 2014
.... he said into the void...
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106527 Mar 29, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I do not consider dogs or liberals as a child's best friend, but as creatures to always be aware of, and never trust completely. That being said, a dog has the excuse of being a dumb animal that acts on instinct and/or fear; a liberal has no such excuse.
...Mona Lisa Smile...
Too bad about the Lord Chamberlain teeth... maybe if you'd had access to universal care when you were young?..
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106528 Mar 29, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I do not consider dogs or liberals as a child's best friend, but as creatures to always be aware of, and never trust completely. That being said, a dog has the excuse of being a dumb animal that acts on instinct and/or fear; a liberal has no such excuse.
...Mona Lisa Smile...
I'm just curious, but why do you defend someone in here who is clearly your - dare I say it?- sort of, your pathetic inferior? Has he so little time left?..
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106529 Mar 29, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>That ain't gonna happen, sunshine. Iran will be a glass parking lot before the missle leaves their airspace
Well, aside from the obvious U.S. penchant for attacking the wrong place... or, did you mean from Israel? Well, that WOULD be something wouldn't it? But, logistics to one side, you have simply proved my point. It's OBVIOUS that Iran wants nuclear weapons to DEFEND itself since, as you say, it would be a "glass parking lot" otherwise?

Say, um, perhaps you could help me where your confederates cannot. What has the U.S. ever won in the last, say, sixty years or so?
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106530 Mar 29, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>That ain't gonna happen, sunshine.
I suppose you're taking into account that ALL of the American missile technicians cheated to get on Team America, right? Did I say you could call me, "sunshine?" I don't remember doing that?....

If you WERE in Ashburn we'd be very close to one another... it'd give (you) a chance to test your theory... just saying...
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106531 Mar 29, 2014
You can almost smell the tiny gears tearing themselves to pieces in their... brains...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1106532 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Sorry she stated she WASN'T going to listen to anything from a White Man
Ain't it lovely how this bastard's...

... mom tells a hero he should have minded his own business and let her boy finish his robbing unmolested? If the hero had been white they would have launched a campaign of riots, probably nationwide.

Instead of teaching her son that he should eventually expect to get a gun in his face when he goes around threatening other people with one.
Anybody who thinks he's man enough to wage a war should also be man enough not to whine when a little payback comes around. That boy will never learn ethics or morality at the feet of that POS who calls herself a mother. A real, loving, diligent mother would not raise her child to participate in behavior that will end with him prematurely dead or punk'd in prison.
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106533 Mar 29, 2014
I KNOW NOW! Electron is a BUBBLE BOY, isn't he? It took me a while but I figured it out! HE lacks the most basic resistance to disease or microbes so he lives in a STERILE PLASTIC BUBBLE! I would NEVER have GOTTEN to sleep until I figured that out! And Nano is his nurse! How did I do?..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Grand Birther 222,343
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min Go Blue Forever 103,437
last post wins! (Apr '13) 48 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,448
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,939
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 9,371
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3,023
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 6,689

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages