Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104990 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the other pest. Two haunts. Go help Pitsy practice with the meatballs, dem.
Imposter!
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104991 Mar 27, 2014
Chow!
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104992 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>It's "ma'am" to an ass such as yourself.
Oh are you Gunner?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1104993 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Fayette County is a very big place. Not much there but a lot of area. Is his name Jimmy? I know a lot of people who moved to Florida.
Nah he retired to Florida after living in several states and in the Caribbean for a while.

Fayette County is not very big at all Flack and the population has been shrinking since the 1940's. It's a shthole Flack with meager wages and poor jobs. Maybe it was a little bit nicer shthole when you were growing up or maybe your memory is jaded.

You had the good sense to leave eh?
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104994 Mar 27, 2014
If you have long lips you can hide a meatball in the folds.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1104995 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Well, anyway, I'm all of a sudden hungry for a bowl of spaghetti
At least I can be happy about working every day this week. It's nice when it gets busy where I work, and this has been a good week. Won't be needed until later on this afternoon today though.
Might have time to go get some spaghetti.
Your post's remind me of a bowl of spaghetti.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1104996 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's more secure.
Meatball?
"More secure" is not "secure" "We have the right to be SECURE..........
Not more secure.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1104997 Mar 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kvetch likes to name drop to build up her low self-esteem. Living vicariously through others is all she's got. Remember Breitbart? Fact is, when an individual donates $500,000 to someone's campaign it's not an altruistic move. They are buying accessibility and a voice in the decision making of government. That's just they way it works. Certainly doesn't make the Annenberg Foundation or Diane Hendricks any less generous and humanitarian. That concept is often loss in the discussion.
OH for muzzies sake, get back in your stretchy pants that you think are couture and put your burka on over them.

Remember Breitbart-as a matter of fact I do-he was a hero to all Americans who had a clue. I would go on but I don't want to expose myself to any liberals showing up at the door again.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1104998 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched that fiasco, that woman was nutso. I was yelling for him to cut that idiot off. She act like she was high or just plain nuts. I would have cut her off the first few minutes when she wouldn't even let him say a word. He finally had enough and gracefully exited.
She seemed drunk; made no sense at all, and then she called him "my brother"!!
He wasn't able to handle it, should have cut her from the beginning and realized that there is no reasoning with a nutjob.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1104999 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Fayette County is a very big place. Not much there but a lot of area. Is his name Jimmy? I know a lot of people who moved to Florida.
Unusual name; must be the same guy
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1105000 Mar 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Only a Republican is stupid enough to fall for that line. Moldova's Trans-Dniestern region has expressed interest in joining the Russia Federation for quite some time and last week, "the chairman of the Supreme Council, Trans-Dniesterís governing body, asked Russia to consider drafting a law that could lead to the annexation of Trans-Dniester. Russia hasnít responded, and despite the presence of its troops in the breakaway republic, it has yet to recognize Trans-Dniesterís independence." Trans-Dniester wants to be part of Russia. It's not the other way around. Russia isn't "targeting" anyone.
Putin apologist.....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1105001 Mar 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah he retired to Florida after living in several states and in the Caribbean for a while.
Fayette County is not very big at all Flack and the population has been shrinking since the 1940's. It's a shthole Flack with meager wages and poor jobs. Maybe it was a little bit nicer shthole when you were growing up or maybe your memory is jaded.
Dumb flatlander doesn't understand mountains. Fayette County is 661.55 sq miles.
Fayette county is located close to the center of West Virginia. Fayette county has 661.55 square miles of land area and 6.80 square miles of water area. As of 2010, the total Fayette county population is 46,039, which has shrunk 3.24% since 2000. The population growth rate is much lower than the state average rate of 2.47% and is much lower than the national average rate of 9.71%. Fayette county median household income is $34,891 in 2008-2012 and has grown by 40.76% since 2000. The income growth rate is higher than the state average rate of 36.05% and is much higher than the national average rate of 26.32%. Fayette county median house value is $70,900 in 2008-2012 and has grown by 39.57% since 2000. The house value growth rate is higher than the state average rate of 33.65% and is lower than the national average rate of 51.67%. As a reference, the national Consumer Price Index (CPI) inflation rate for the same period is 26.63%. On average, the public school district that covers Fayette county is worse than the state average in quality. The Fayette county area code is 304.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1105002 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
But if he doesn't point out you're all penis pleasers you gays might take your ball and go home.
You smoked a joint didn't you?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1105003 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OH for muzzies sake, get back in your stretchy pants that you think are couture and put your burka on over them.
Remember Breitbart-as a matter of fact I do-he was a hero to all Americans who had a clue. I would go on but I don't want to expose myself to any liberals showing up at the door again.
Breitbart was a junkie who overdosed; probably cocaine, Adderall and alcohol. He was only 43 and dropped dead. Anyone that frothing spitting mad all the time like that is usually a cokehead.
But all your heroes are junkies. Like Limbaugh; aren't you the original Dittohead?
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1105004 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OH for muzzies sake, get back in your stretchy pants that you think are couture and put your burka on over them.

Breitbart died of a drug overdose. He was found with a needle in his arm. Loser drug addict.
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1105005 Mar 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>You smoked a joint didn't you?
Perhaps. You smoked a co ck? Right?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105006 Mar 27, 2014
Since you and Pitsy swallowed all of the meatballs whole ... Alternative Menu:

Either breaded and fried Mulanyani

OR

Hog jowls and Chitlins.

Choose one, dem ...
Olive Magadino wrote:
Chow!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1105007 Mar 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah he retired to Florida after living in several states and in the Caribbean for a while.
people who live in a moldy swamp like Florida should never criticize other places....except maybe Chicago.....
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1105008 Mar 27, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>Breitbart was a junkie who overdosed; probably cocaine, Adderall and alcohol. He was only 43 and dropped dead. Anyone that frothing spitting mad all the time like that is usually a cokehead.
But all your heroes are junkies. Like Limbaugh; aren't you the original Dittohead?
He died of an overdose and his drug friends dressed him in jogging clothes and threw him on the sidewalk.
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1105009 Mar 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>people who live in a moldy swamp like Florida should never criticize other places....except maybe Chicago.....
Temecula?
Bwahahahaha.
That's where the meth heads that can't afford to live in San Diego go to roost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min JOEL 70,625
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 2 hr People Please 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 180,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,797
Julieanne Zenz 6 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs