Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508781 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106528 Mar 29, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I do not consider dogs or liberals as a child's best friend, but as creatures to always be aware of, and never trust completely. That being said, a dog has the excuse of being a dumb animal that acts on instinct and/or fear; a liberal has no such excuse.
...Mona Lisa Smile...
I'm just curious, but why do you defend someone in here who is clearly your - dare I say it?- sort of, your pathetic inferior? Has he so little time left?..
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106529 Mar 29, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>That ain't gonna happen, sunshine. Iran will be a glass parking lot before the missle leaves their airspace
Well, aside from the obvious U.S. penchant for attacking the wrong place... or, did you mean from Israel? Well, that WOULD be something wouldn't it? But, logistics to one side, you have simply proved my point. It's OBVIOUS that Iran wants nuclear weapons to DEFEND itself since, as you say, it would be a "glass parking lot" otherwise?

Say, um, perhaps you could help me where your confederates cannot. What has the U.S. ever won in the last, say, sixty years or so?
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106530 Mar 29, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>That ain't gonna happen, sunshine.
I suppose you're taking into account that ALL of the American missile technicians cheated to get on Team America, right? Did I say you could call me, "sunshine?" I don't remember doing that?....

If you WERE in Ashburn we'd be very close to one another... it'd give (you) a chance to test your theory... just saying...
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106531 Mar 29, 2014
You can almost smell the tiny gears tearing themselves to pieces in their... brains...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1106532 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Sorry she stated she WASN'T going to listen to anything from a White Man
Ain't it lovely how this bastard's...

... mom tells a hero he should have minded his own business and let her boy finish his robbing unmolested? If the hero had been white they would have launched a campaign of riots, probably nationwide.

Instead of teaching her son that he should eventually expect to get a gun in his face when he goes around threatening other people with one.
Anybody who thinks he's man enough to wage a war should also be man enough not to whine when a little payback comes around. That boy will never learn ethics or morality at the feet of that POS who calls herself a mother. A real, loving, diligent mother would not raise her child to participate in behavior that will end with him prematurely dead or punk'd in prison.
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106533 Mar 29, 2014
I KNOW NOW! Electron is a BUBBLE BOY, isn't he? It took me a while but I figured it out! HE lacks the most basic resistance to disease or microbes so he lives in a STERILE PLASTIC BUBBLE! I would NEVER have GOTTEN to sleep until I figured that out! And Nano is his nurse! How did I do?..

Location hidden

#1106534 Mar 29, 2014
Frank M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad about the Lord Chamberlain teeth... maybe if you'd had access to universal care when you were young?..
lol

Is that all you got, Moe?

Location hidden

#1106535 Mar 29, 2014
Frank M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious, but why do you defend someone in here who is clearly your - dare I say it?- sort of, your pathetic inferior? Has he so little time left?..
He needs no defense from me; he stands on his own quite well. Better than most, better than you.
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106536 Mar 29, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Is that all you got, Moe?
No, honey, not by a long shot... are you new here or something?
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106537 Mar 29, 2014
That's blood running out of your nose and mouth incidentally...
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106538 Mar 29, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He needs no defense from me; he stands on his own quite well. Better than most, better than you.
(Frank circles his prey slowly as the blood runs down her face and drips onto her uniform...)
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106539 Mar 29, 2014
(She slashes at the blood on her face with the back of her hand... true terror rising in her throat. All she can see of him is the occasional flash of those dead, yellow eyes...)
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106540 Mar 29, 2014
(She becomes aware of an eerie high-pitched whistle and realizes she is screaming in a very high register...)
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106541 Mar 29, 2014
So, um... how do you like it so far?...
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106542 Mar 29, 2014
K, your turn..

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1106543 Mar 29, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who caused the damage or harm? Her employer based on edited video. It seems to me there are two defendants and one of them is stonewalling.
Only one dishonest POS who produced the fake video.
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106544 Mar 29, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who thinks he's man enough to wage a war should also be man enough not to whine when a little payback comes around.
How true, how true... we should not be surprised when a little payback comes around....
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106545 Mar 29, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He needs no defense from me; he stands on his own quite well. Better than most, better than you.
You DO realize that you are telling (me) about yourself when you write things like this?

Location hidden

#1106546 Mar 29, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope..to the very least of offences and to the extreme, Reasoning, why ?
America is a bag of marbles that got spilled...
Hi Tinka!
Wow, anybody that gives YOU bad icons is a chronic asshat.
Frank M Stein

New York, NY

#1106547 Mar 29, 2014
You are telling (me) that you're on defense... the mama lion hard-pressed to defeat the attacks which seem to come from everywhere at once... You are telling (me) where your neck is - so to speak... (I) will eat him, you know... maybe not tonight, maybe not tomorrow.. but soon....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min tuffy 239,404
News Ex-Ukrainian finance minister, originally from ... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 63,550
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Cute 71,272
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 hr SweLL GirL 10,497
Obama has LEAK under sink. 23 hr TROY the Plumber 36
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Fri Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages