Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1496950 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106442 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as i clearly stated, i did . i just made a mistake.
so nothing about my lie? you just post bullshit and then walk away form it?
not as big of a man as i am...but i knew that. you did too.
Are you really this dense.

You twice called me names when I suggested you Google something.

You don't get a third chance to be willfully ignorant with me. I would have given you another chance tomorrow but this whining is just too irritating and you wouldn't shut-up.

Scoot along because personally I don't give a GD about what you think about anything including me.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1106443 Mar 29, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Realists, yes. Racists, no. Until you can prove otherwise, I'll rely on the last 50 years of government statistics.
50 years? So you think the Civil Rights Act of 1964 magically erased 250 years of holding back an entire race.

This is what a disgusting racist person you are. Blame the black man. Its the right whiner way.

You & Paul Ryan.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106444 Mar 29, 2014
Odd fact of the day...

Every year more people are killed by donkeys than in aircraft crashes.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106445 Mar 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
50 years? So you think the Civil Rights Act of 1964 magically erased 250 years of holding back an entire race.
This is what a disgusting racist person you are. Blame the black man. Its the right whiner way.
You & Paul Ryan.
I think 50 years is a generation-nations have re-build themselves in less time.

This isn't working for you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106446 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this dense.
You twice called me names when I suggested you Google something.
You don't get a third chance to be willfully ignorant with me. I would have given you another chance tomorrow but this whining is just too irritating and you wouldn't shut-up.
Scoot along because personally I don't give a GD about what you think about anything including me.
and twice i have asked you about you saying i lied..yet i didn't.

hmmmm...

and yet i was man enough to admit my mistake and here you are being an asshole as usual.

hmmm...again..

scoot along yourself, little prick..the real men are talking here.(not you..since you seem to need prompting about these things...)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106447 Mar 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You & Paul Ryan.
Paul Ryan? For saying thins like this?

“When it comes to getting an education, too many of our young people just can’t be bothered. They’re sitting on couches for hours playing video games, watching TV. Instead of dreaming of being a teacher or a lawyer or a business leader, they’re fantasizing about being a baller or a rapper,”
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106448 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and twice i have asked you about you saying i lied..yet i didn't.
hmmmm...
and yet i was man enough to admit my mistake and here you are being an asshole as usual.
hmmm...again..
scoot along yourself, little prick..the real men are talking here.(not you..since you seem to need prompting about these things...)
You are really dense-it isn't an act I see
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106449 Mar 29, 2014
*things* not thins

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1106450 Mar 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Communists do not believe in freedom like we do. They think freedom is the ability to be irresponsible and have everyone else pay. They want to bring everyone down to a common level. It never works the way they want it to though.
This post is a bedrock truth of progressives that most, and especially democrat voters, don't actually realize.

St. Croix valley

#1106451 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Odd fact of the day...
Every year more people are killed by donkeys than in aircraft crashes.
how many people died from donkeys this year? so far we have several hundred that have died in airplane crashes...

the donkeys better step up their game if they are going to not make a total ass of you this year!

shouldn't you have googled this first?

too funny...

St. Croix valley

#1106452 Mar 29, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>This post is a bedrock truth of progressives that most, and especially democrat voters, don't actually realize.
how many communists do you know to make this statement of yours?

St. Croix valley

#1106453 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
idYou are really dense-it isn't an act I see
nice comment...did you try to make jibberish with it?

so nothing at all about this supposed lie you cliamed i made? did you google that lie first?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1106454 Mar 29, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Even stranger coming from someone who claims to have been an officer and combat veteran in charge of leading men.
Pfffft.
Much more likely Sad Sack. A draft -dodging card burner who pissed and spat on burning American flags.
You poor undisciplined jerk, you simply cannot help your self huh flatfoot. Allow me I was a bad ass back then and I'm even badder ass now, anytime you feel froggie fatboy just let me know. You are one smug ,rude and condescending jerk and it's obvious to all but you. There will never be a time when I will feel the need to get your approval for anything. Just knowing what an asshole you are makes me feel good all over. Now suck on it lard ass.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106455 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how many people died from donkeys this year? so far we have several hundred that have died in airplane crashes...
the donkeys better step up their game if they are going to not make a total ass of you this year!
shouldn't you have googled this first?
too funny...
LOL, you need to step up your game-no one knows how many people die while on a donkey it isn't something that is kept as a statistic world-wide. Why I labeled it as an unusual fact-keep up!

Get a sense of humor
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106456 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nice comment...did you try to make jibberish with it?
so nothing at all about this supposed lie you cliamed i made? did you google that lie first?
Advice number 3 for the day -this butt hurt routine isn't working for you

Let me check-----nope still don't give a GD what you think about anything
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106457 Mar 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor undisciplined jerk, you simply cannot help your self huh flatfoot. Allow me I was a bad ass back then and I'm even badder ass now, anytime you feel froggie fatboy just let me know. You are one smug ,rude and condescending jerk and it's obvious to all but you. There will never be a time when I will feel the need to get your approval for anything. Just knowing what an asshole you are makes me feel good all over. Now suck on it lard ass.
Wow, a double whammy. Two people thought this was directed at them

St. Croix valley

#1106458 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you need to step up your game-no one knows how many people die while on a donkey it isn't something that is kept as a statistic world-wide. Why I labeled it as an unusual fact-keep up!
Get a sense of humor
yes, i noticed that...funny you would post such an idiotic statement before googling it ...

it is not a fact at all, it was just a stupid statement of yours..

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1106459 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Ryan? For saying thins like this?
“When it comes to getting an education, too many of our young people just can’t be bothered. They’re sitting on couches for hours playing video games, watching TV. Instead of dreaming of being a teacher or a lawyer or a business leader, they’re fantasizing about being a baller or a rapper,”
For saying this: "We have got this tailspin of culture, in our inner cities in particular, of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working or learning the value and the culture of work," "There is a real culture problem here that has to be dealt with."

And everyone knows who these "inner city" people are.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106460 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nice comment...did you try to make jibberish with it?
You moron, my post is available for everyone to see above and it didn't have the "id" you added to the front of it.

You are a sad sack

St. Croix valley

#1106461 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Advice number 3 for the day -this butt hurt routine isn't working for you
Let me check-----nope still don't give a GD what you think about anything
your routine aint working either.

so far: one lie of yours you still refuse to even address, and many stupid statements you cant back up...

how's that working for ya?

you can join the likes of nosehair waxboy in running from your own posts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 237,485
last post wins! (Apr '13) 35 min honeymylove 2,297
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Julia 63,296
News Joshua James, Shawn Mullins, Murder Mystery and... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Deportation fears, rumors are affecting busines... 1 hr Trump is the man 2
News Chicago kids are bringing education to girls (a... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News 4 dead, 25 wounded in weekend shootings 2 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages