Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1498520 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1106422 Mar 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nostrilis Waxman"
"poop" and "woodendick000" are two of a kind. Perverts.
Peace
You want to tell us all about you being a registered sex offender?
shinningelectron

Caro, MI

#1106423 Mar 29, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> No kidding,dopey. Medicare has been around since 1968 when President Lyndon Johnson signed it into law with the equally important Civil Rights Act while Obamacare is still signing people up for it--over 6 million so far and still counting. No one can say for sure ,but Obamacare could become more popular than Medicare and Jesus.
Jesus? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA......
Right now, Obamacare is about as popular as Judas Iscariot.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106424 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No you haven't admitted that it was wrong to call people idiots while you refused to Google something.
You already proved yourself a LIAR earlier in a post to me and the rubber and glue routine is so fifth grade.
where did i lie?

being wrong and then admitting it isn't lying, dear...

In fact, i did goolge it to be sure, i just didn't read far enough as it said what i thought i knew already..he went to yale.

again, i admitted this mistake, that is not a lie..

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106425 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Swoosh
yes, the response i expected from you when shown to be incorrect...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106426 Mar 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nostrilis Waxman"
"poop" and "woodendick000" are two of a kind. Perverts.
Peace
says the man with how many proven lies out here on these pages?

peace to you, perverted liar.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1106427 Mar 29, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I draw conclusions based on my experiences. I assumed most people want to work. I realize, now, that isn't necessarily the case. It's abhorrent to my nature when I see nearly half our population receiving government assistance and at the same time patting Obama on the back for the great job he's doing. It's almost as if you like what's happening to our country (sarc).
Even stranger coming from someone who claims to have been an officer and combat veteran in charge of leading men.

Pfffft.

Much more likely Sad Sack. A draft -dodging card burner who pissed and spat on burning American flags.
shinningelectron

Caro, MI

#1106428 Mar 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That really is what the Republicans are the most afraid of, and once again they will be on the wrong side of an issue that Is good for fellow Americans. They said most of the very same things about Social Security.
You are lecturing us on what Republicans are afraid of?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.......

Ghost fears nothing. No Fear = No Brains.

Republicans fear that more Americans will be dumbed down to the level of Ghost, an intellectual quadriplegic trailer rodent haunting the backwoods Pennsylvania redneck trails.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1106429 Mar 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to tell us all about you being a registered sex offender?
"poop"
Another lie.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: Your bio/fantasy? This summer? Next summer? Another lie?
shinningelectron

Caro, MI

#1106430 Mar 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
GM recalls more than 490,000 cars as company prepares to face Congress
Certain Chevrolet Cruze models and thousands of large vehicles being recalled for possible axle fractures and transmission issues
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/mar/...
Magic Negro: "Al Qaeda is on the run and GM is back!"

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Azzhole.
shinningelectron

Caro, MI

#1106431 Mar 29, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's not important that you do what he can do but to follow by example of what he says, I suppose.
So when He tells certain people to go to Hell, I should follow his example and tell people the same thing?

OK. I'll try it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106432 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, the response i expected from you when shown to be incorrect...
LOL, how do you expect people to act towards you. You- who choose to refuse to Google something while calling others idiots.

No one takes anything you say very serious as it appears you love being willfully ignorant.

Keep letting everything swoosh over head.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1106433 Mar 29, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Even stranger coming from someone who claims to have been an officer and combat veteran in charge of leading men.
Pfffft.
Much more likely Sad Sack. A draft -dodging card burner who pissed and spat on burning American flags.
I was a grunt. Never said otherwise. My leadership skills were acquired in the private sector.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106434 Mar 29, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Even stranger coming from someone who claims to have been an officer and combat veteran in charge of leading men.
Pfffft.
Much more likely Sad Sack. A draft -dodging card burner who pissed and spat on burning American flags.
andund to have lied about the whole thing! he supposedly got his draft lottery number over a year before the very first draft lottery number was ever drawn..

what a lying scum he is to lie about his military service....
shinningelectron

Caro, MI

#1106435 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Well, at least one person is happy with Obama's performance
https://twitter.com/Dbargen/status/4500247492...

3 sentences
Is this not the truth???
These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment:
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.
And here’s another one worth considering.
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. How come we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money? What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't.
Think about it..... Last but not least
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping the payments to illegal aliens. This is what illegal’s receive monthly,$1500.00 per child,$500 for housing, Food Stamps, Free education including college and the right to vote.
Am I the only one missing something.?????????

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106436 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, how do you expect people to act towards you. You- who choose to refuse to Google something while calling others idiots.
No one takes anything you say very serious as it appears you love being willfully ignorant.
Keep letting everything swoosh over head.
so nothitally false post about long lines?

just ignore your bullshit, huh?

yeah, i know your character...non-existent.

run along, scum

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106437 Mar 29, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a grunt. Never said otherwise. My leadership skills were acquired in the private sector.
was this also over a year before you got your draft notice?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106438 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so nothitally false post about long lines?
just ignore your bullshit, huh?
yeah, i know your character...non-existent.
run along, scum
My first advice to you was for you to Google it-you ignored it and made an ass out of yourself

My second advice was maybe you needed to shut-up for awhile -you have chosen to ignore this also and now you are whining.

Geeze, I do my best to help people
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106439 Mar 29, 2014
shinningelectron wrote:
<quoted text>
3 sentences
Is this not the truth???
These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment:
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.
And here’s another one worth considering.
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. How come we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money? What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't.
Think about it..... Last but not least
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping the payments to illegal aliens. This is what illegal’s receive monthly,$1500.00 per child,$500 for housing, Food Stamps, Free education including college and the right to vote.
Am I the only one missing something.?????????
No you aren't missing something nor are 60% of Americans. It is the 40% that Romney id as being hopeless that keep buying into the hypocrisy.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106440 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
My first advice to you was for you to Google it-you ignored it and made an ass out of yourself
My second advice was maybe you needed to shut-up for awhile -you have chosen to ignore this also and now you are whining.
Geeze, I do my best to help people
as i clearly stated, i did . i just made a mistake.

so nothing about my lie? you just post bullshit and then walk away form it?

not as big of a man as i am...but i knew that. you did too.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106441 Mar 29, 2014
I see Alec Baldwin is still trying to prove he isn't a homophobe. He is doing a documentary on the man he admires most -Barney Franks.

Alec, no one really thought you were a homophobe but that you had major anger issues and took cheap shots which you deserved to loose your show over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min District 1 237,863
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Ize Found 71,400
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 63,405
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 3,030
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 1 hr Boo Madigan 24
News American Writers Museum to open in Chicago in May 2 hr Trump is the man 1
News Emanuel's 'people plazas' program struggling to... 2 hr Trump is the man 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages