Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104694 Mar 27, 2014
Oh, I don't think he'd do that.
After all,**DaVinci was as gay as a fruit basket**.
And the Mona Lisa was his self-portrait.
Obama would be caught ( fill in the verb ) on The Mona.
Of some homo-erotica nature ...

**In the closet of course. Just like Barack**.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Magic Negro was caught pizzing on the Mona Lisa,

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1104695 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo, the only union you toe tapping queers on the right like is the Soviet UNION. Good little lock stepping minions.
First of all, get up to the 21st century. The country is Russia. Russia guided by an actual leader is against *queers and muzzies. The United States is being torn down by the first *queer president according to liberal media.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/05/n...

*queer:Grey Ghost's word to describe homosexuals, not mine.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1104696 Mar 27, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Is quilt or guilt is getting you down??? What are you talking about Mudman?(I, personally, prefer quilt.)
I know how this makes your day. I'm here to help.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1104697 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Ma'am
Lookie dem it's my own colostomy bag, what a friggin dope. I'm sure you are appropriately named. Only baggers are this stupid. Hey Waxhead how goes it.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1104698 Mar 27, 2014
The latest deadline extension is now the 36th delay in Obamacare.

Bob Beckel said they extended the March 31 deadline to mid April because they want everyone to have a chance to sign up.

If it were as good as they want us to believe, 36 delays wouldn't have been necessary and everyone would have signed up by March 31.

So what happens in mid April if things haven't changed in two weeks?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1104699 Mar 27, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Her husband beat her half to death and she pretends it was a union worker that caused her permanent brain injury.
just like the latest UNION stooge affirmative action hire who drove the train up the escalator in O'hare: G-d Bless you liberals for putting up all those cameras downtown Chicago.
Amen.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1104700 Mar 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Search for Obama grandfather Patton.
Still nothing came up to verify that he did but Wiki and Obama's word. If you type in the unit nothing comes up but something about one member winning a medal. I say it's fishy.
dem

United States

#1104701 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>Morning Ma'am
Chimp fk
dem

United States

#1104702 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:

Bob Beckel said they extended the March 31 deadline to mid April because they want everyone to have a chance to sign up.

If it were as good as they want us to believe, 36 delays wouldn't have been necessary and everyone would have signed up by March 31.

Anything that frightens you and makes you cry is okay with me.
dem

United States

#1104703 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Lookie dem it's my own colostomy bag, what a friggin dope. I'm sure you are appropriately named. Only baggers are this stupid. Hey Waxhead how goes it.
Sounds like that disgraced Latrobe chimp
dem

United States

#1104704 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Still nothing came up to verify that he did but Wiki and Obama's word. If you type in the unit nothing comes up but something about one member winning a medal. I say it's fishy.
Well you're an idiot so...
dem

United States

#1104705 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it was a lack of regulation on those lending standards and the selling and buying of the bundled mortages and the ability of some banks to make more money betting on the failure of those bundled securities they themselves purchased and sold...
Damn near word for word what it says on wiki you full of sh it idiot.
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Murrieta, CA

#1104706 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie dem it's my own colostomy bag, what a friggin dope. I'm sure you are appropriately named. Only baggers are this stupid. Hey Waxhead how goes it.
Ahhh, sharing the moment with yer hateful lil butt buddy, how cute.
Pffft Pffft

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1104707 Mar 27, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't cause it directly. Indirectly, it caused a lax in lending standards. Bush used it to eliminate down payments indicating it was unfair lending. The purpose of the ACA was to eliminate red lining. The ACA was an evolving law that changed over the years. Every administration added to it.
The subject was capitalism, or that capitalism caused the collapse. My opinion is it was government involvement beyond regulation,(keeping it honest), and participated in the market. You reaffirmed that opinion with F&F participating in the scam. F&F is a government sponsored enterprise.
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-cra-debate...
There were no lax standards.

The CRA said banks had to invest a portion of their profits into helping those in their local communities that could not afford the standard mortgage requirements.

Banks could lower the interest rate or other costs to make the payments more affordable but the bank still had to verify that the borrows could meet those payments.

Wy do you people have to keep lying about this. No one demanded they make loans to people who could not meet the payments required.

Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Murrieta, CA

#1104708 Mar 27, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Chimp fk
Which is bigger? Your clitoris or Gay Ghosts penis

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1104709 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
They will keep delaying it till they get the number they want then it will be 'see, see, it's working'. Let's face it if it was half the success they want it to be they would have been shouting the numbers from the roof tops. There would be banner headlines on all the libtard newspapers. It is an utter failure with more to come.
dem

United States

#1104710 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>Ahhh, sharing the moment with yer hateful lil butt buddy, how cute.
Pffft Pffft
No crying on topix, lady.

Carlisle, PA

#1104711 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Still nothing came up to verify that he did but Wiki and Obama's word. If you type in the unit nothing comes up but something about one member winning a medal. I say it's fishy.
My google search for obama grandfather patton come up with this listing on the 4th entry:

Obama's grandfather trailed D-Day wave | Army Times | armytimes ...
www.armytimes.com/.../Obama-s-grandfather-tra... ;
Army Times
Jun 6, 2009 - Dunham, President Barack Obama's grandfather, was a 26-year-old supply .... was "sloshing around in the mud of France, part of Patton's Army.
You visited this page on 3/26/14.

Don't tell me you are so pathetic that you think this site is bogus.
dem

United States

#1104712 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>Ahhh, sharing the moment with yer hateful lil butt buddy, how cute.
Pffft Pffft
What's wrong, Pusscceee?
After all your tough talk I catch you whining like a beitch.

Carlisle, PA

#1104713 Mar 27, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't cause it directly. Indirectly, it caused a lax in lending standards. Bush used it to eliminate down payments indicating it was unfair lending. The purpose of the ACA was to eliminate red lining. The ACA was an evolving law that changed over the years. Every administration added to it.
The subject was capitalism, or that capitalism caused the collapse. My opinion is it was government involvement beyond regulation,(keeping it honest), and participated in the market. You reaffirmed that opinion with F&F participating in the scam. F&F is a government sponsored enterprise.
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-cra-debate...
F & F were participants in a market driven by unregulated capitalism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••