Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,015,581 - 1,015,600 of 1,079,344 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“J' accuse”

Since: Oct 07

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Gee..... I wonder why reich wingers aren't talking about Venezuela anymore?
Too painful, an oil rich country ruined by "progressives"

Venezuela=Il Douche's America

Chavez teabagged you, didn't he?

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure they did...sure..
any new UFO sightings also?
Yep didn't you see that thing fly out of a cloud?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thayer Watkins, a professor at the university.
http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/resume2.h...
Oops! Here we go....

http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/r...

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that $3.70 a gallon is less than the price per gallon in August, 2008? Funny how you people never blame Bush for his failure.
The $5.3-billion Keystone XL Pipeline Project is the largest infrastructure project currently proposed in the United States. Construction of the 1,179-mile pipeline will require 9,000 skilled American workers. The project will provide jobs for welders, mechanics, electricians, pipefitters, laborers, safety coordinators, heavy equipment operators and other workers who rely on large construction projects for their livelihoods.

In addition to construction jobs, an estimated 7,000 U.S. jobs are being supported in manufacturing the steel pipe and the thousands of fittings, valves, pumps and control devices required for a major oil pipeline.

TransCanada has contracts with more than 50 suppliers across the U.S., including companies in Texas, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Indiana, Georgia, Maryland, New York, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Ohio, Arkansas, Kansas, California and Pennsylvania.

TransCanada employed 4,844 Americans in Oklahoma and Texas on construction of the $2.3-billion Gulf Coast Pipeline Project, which is expected to be complete by the end of this year.

Construction and development of the Keystone XL and Gulf Coast Pipeline Projects is anticipated to generate $20 billion in economic impact in the United States, including $99 million in local government revenues and $486 million in state government revenues during construction.

The pipelines will also generate an estimated $5 billion in additional property taxes during their operational life.

- See more at: http://keystone-xl.com/about/jobs-and-economi ...

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, Compadre, libs are too blind and stupid to see it.
Nope not all LIBS...

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. You can't believe TransCanada. They will say anything to get their pipeline approved. No one has been able to verify their employment numbers. It's all smoke & mirrors.
That being said, remember Boehner's claim that House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio):“At a time when many are without work, it is time that we come together in a bipartisan way to pass this legislation which will create tens of thousands of new jobs.” Repeat...."tens of thousands of NEW jobs." It was a Republican lie then and it is a Republican lie now.
You're astonishingly ignorant, and apparently proud of it:

Jobs Bills - Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader

majorityleader.gov/JobsTracker/&#8206 ;

Majority leader

Track the progress of the House Republican Plan for America's Job Creators and learn more about ... 72 - Passed by the House (391-28) on February 11, 2011.

[PDF]
HOUSE-PASSED JOBS BILLS THAT ARE AWAITING ACTION IN ...

kelly.house.gov/sites/...house.../Jobs.PDF&am... ...... ;

United States House of R...

HOUSE-PASSED JOBS BILLS THAT ARE AWAITING ACTION IN THE SENATE ... Protecting Jobs From Government ... Budget for Fiscal Year 2012 H. Con .Res.

House passes jobs bill with wide bipartisan margins - Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com/.../house-passes-jobs -... ;

The Washington Post

Mar 8, 2012 - In a rare show of bipartisanship, the House approved a measure Thursday designed to make it easier for small businesses to launch initial ...

25 House-Passed Jobs Bills Stuck in the Democratic-Run Senate ...

www.speaker.gov/.../25-house-passed-jobs-bill ... ;

John Boehner

The House passed three more common-sense jobs bills last week, bringing the ... the House in November,“removes barriers to doing business” for job cre

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fun with numbers=stump the dummy.
More numbers. Squeeler, oink,oink

When it come to Liberals, there is never enough milk in teat to feed them all...

"Fifteen percent of Americans still live in poverty, according to the official census poverty report for 2012, unchanged since the mid-1960s. Liberals argue that we aren’t spending enough money on poverty-fighting programs, but that’s not the problem. In reality, we’re losing the war on poverty because we have forgotten the original goal, as LBJ stated it half a century ago:“to give our fellow citizens a fair chance to develop their own capacities.”

'The federal government currently runs more than 80 means-tested welfare programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care and targeted social services to poor and low-income Americans. Government spent $916 billion on these programs in 2012 alone, and roughly 100 million Americans received aid from at least one of them, at an average cost of $9,000 per recipient.(That figure doesn’t include Social Security or Medicare benefits.) Federal and state welfare spending, adjusted for inflation, is 16 times greater than it was in 1964. If converted to cash, current means-tested spending is five times the amount needed to eliminate all official poverty in the U.S.'

https://www.myheritage.org/news/were-losing-t ...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure they did...sure..
any new UFO sightings also?
Yeah....just look between your legs.

(undefined female organ)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep didn't you see that thing fly out of a cloud?
that was just his dead brain dropping out of his head...

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox viewers are the dumbest as polls show. I would use you as exhibit A. You are one twisted puppy. With a make believe life.
Another of your numerous and non stop lies, Buckwheat.

Topix libs prove daily who the truly dumb are. Yourselves.

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

angel wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Teabggers bitching about Obama and the magic switch he has under his desk to callibrate the Gas Pumps.Lmao!
Gas was 3.29 here for six months...does Obam get to claim credit?
Its funny how these Corporate Righty LickSpittles on Topix NEVER blame the GREED of the Oil Industry Or the Filthy Rich Speculators who artificially drive up Gas Prices isnt it?
These Teabagging Lops are in the throes of brainwash.
Teabagged again, eh dummy? Seems to be a daily occurrence with you.
Grey Ghost Dirty Diaper

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're astonishingly ignorant, and apparently proud of it:
Jobs Bills - Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader
majorityleader.gov/JobsTracker/&#8206 ;
Majority leader
Track the progress of the House Republican Plan for America's Job Creators and learn more about ... 72 - Passed by the House (391-28) on February 11, 2011.
[PDF]
HOUSE-PASSED JOBS BILLS THAT ARE AWAITING ACTION IN ...
kelly.house.gov/sites/...house.../Jobs.PDF&am... ...... ;
United States House of R...
HOUSE-PASSED JOBS BILLS THAT ARE AWAITING ACTION IN THE SENATE ... Protecting Jobs From Government ... Budget for Fiscal Year 2012 H. Con .Res.
House passes jobs bill with wide bipartisan margins - Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/.../house-passes-jobs -... ;
The Washington Post
Mar 8, 2012 - In a rare show of bipartisanship, the House approved a measure Thursday designed to make it easier for small businesses to launch initial ...
25 House-Passed Jobs Bills Stuck in the Democratic-Run Senate ...
www.speaker.gov/.../25-house-passed-jobs-bill ... ;
John Boehner
The House passed three more common-sense jobs bills last week, bringing the ... the House in November,“removes barriers to doing business” for job cre
More humor from the LibTard Osterich party
Grey Ghost Dirty Diaper

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....just look between your legs.
(undefined female organ)
LMAO

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that was just his dead brain dropping out of his head...
That happens each time you pick your nose.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Can you imagine this gang infested yo ho being your secretary of state? seems he was tied to gangs also. Wow you guys really know how to pick 'em out there. I wonder who he was with at the Federal level? mmm mmm mmm.
Shouldn't you be worrying about the past Secretary of the Treasury and not so much Secretary of State?.

Ole Hank hoodwinked you...now tell me he didn't fool.

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Pretends Obamacare Contraception Coverage Includes "Euthanasia And Abortion"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/03/25/fox-...
Mr. Fox News , right on time, what else did I miss?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion?
Didn't the Community Reinvestment Act encourage this lending? Some lenders were writing mortgages to people with no proof of income and no down payment to people who couldn't afford it.
Fannie and Freddie bought them. They became mortgage backed securities. That's what Freddie and Fannie does. Create a secondary mortgage market creating more lending money.
You're correct in that Freddie / Fannie bought them. But the institutions who had them should not have sold them. They did not meet the government's requirements to become secured by them.

The fact that a LOAN ORIGINATOR didn't do income verification isn't an issue for the government. It was the private enterprise that did it...

Anyway, on to FRB New York....

http://www.newyorkfed.org/research/staff_repo...

"Executive Summary
Section numbers containing more detail
are provided in [square] brackets.

Until very recently, the origination of mortgages and issuance of mortgage-backed
securities (MBS) was dominated by loans to prime borrowers conforming to underwriting
standards set by the Government Sponsored Agencies (GSEs)[2]
&#8722;
By 2006, non-agency origination of $1.480 trillion was more than 45% larger than
agency origination, and non-agency issuance of $1.033 trillion was 14% larger than
agency issuance of $905 billion..."

"2.
Overview of subprime mortgage credit securitization

Until very recently, the origination of mortgages and issuance of mortgage-backed securities
(MBS) was dominated by loans to prime borrowers conforming to underwriting standards set by the Government Sponsored Agencies (GSEs).outside of conforming loans are non-agency
asset classes that include Jumbo, Alt-A, and Subprime. Loosely speaking, the Jumbo asset
class includes loans to prime borrowers with an original principal balance larger than the
conforming limits imposed on the agencies by Congress;
the Alt-A asset class involves loans to borrowers with good credit but include more aggressive underwriting than the conforming or Jumbo classes (i.e. no documentation of income , high leverage); and the Subprime asset class involves loans to borrowers with poor credit history. "
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion?
Didn't the Community Reinvestment Act encourage this lending? Some lenders were writing mortgages to people with no proof of income and no down payment to people who couldn't afford it.
Fannie and Freddie bought them. They became mortgage backed securities. That's what Freddie and Fannie does. Create a secondary mortgage market creating more lending money.
Tell me something....

... if the CRA 'encouraged' this type of lending as you propose, where is CRA today?

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we start with you f*cking yourself.
Your post had nothing to do with what I posted.
Do you want my sister in laws address, you know , to help her "save" on her new doubled health insurance costs? I opted out, my car had a flat tire, I was tired, the dog threw up, the paper was late, it was too complicated, sorry you and Il Douche won't be able to help me "save".

LMAO

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not all LIBS...
OK, just all Topix libs for the sake of argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Body To Body Massage 00971509265299 5 min DuabiMassageGirls 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 11 min Concerned_American 294
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,521
Execution takes 2 hours. GOOD,HAPPY 4 THAT 24 min Joe Wood killed 2 in 1989 1
Abby 7-24 25 min squishymama 15
Amy 7-24 38 min squishymama 17
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min Uzi 67,901
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min Mister Tonka 97,517
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••