Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405041 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1105981 Mar 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
'PROPERLY'- look it up dumbf*ck.
cancelled, Dopey dimwit

Cancel - Merriam-Webster Online
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cancel&... ;
Merriam&#8209;Webster
to stop doing or planning to do (something): to decide that something (such as a game, performance, etc.) will not happen.: to cause (something) to end or no ...

gawd you're stupid

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1105982 Mar 28, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
We need to stop blaming Ted Cruz and Boehner for all the things republicans do. We have to realize that it's NOT THEIR FAULT.
It's the stoopit effing cs'ers here who tell Boehner and McConnell what to do! Oh sure, they ARE awholes for listening but, that IS their job after all
If you ever notice, everything that Paul Ryan or any of those gooberheads say, they heard it here first, probably from that dipstick, Nostrils Whatever. I blame that fck.
You need to get IQ Verified and be issued Photo ID so that no one accidentally steps on you thinking you're sidewalk sausage.

“you know i know”

denver

#1105983 Mar 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
'PROPERLY'- look it up dumbf*ck.
Blathering, bellowing buffoons like you, Il Douche, Pelosi and Reid aren't even remotely qualified to comment on what a proper insurance policy is. The customer is, Dopey.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1105984 Mar 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Blathering, bellowing buffoons like you, Il Douche, Pelosi and Reid aren't even remotely qualified to comment on what a proper insurance policy is. The customer is, Dopey.
Real Dave is a huge Leland Yee fan.

I nominate Yee for dirt bag hypocrite of the century (yeah, I know it's early, but c'mon!)

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1105985 Mar 28, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>this from the person that says 'Stretchy Pants' are Haute Couture--still waiting...
Just just jealous because you only wear cargo pants and your idea of Haute Couture is pajama jeans.

http://www.xojane.com/clothes/denim-look-legg...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1105986 Mar 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge (a Republican nominated by George W. Bush) can cry and whine all he wants. The government has provided all the pertinent documents they need for the civil trial and DOJ trial counsel David Glass (who's time is being paid by the taxpayers) has informed the court that "We are fully prepared to move to quash all this discovery if it is not cut back substantially.....It makes absolutely no different why [she] was appointed to her job or what skeletons she may have in her closet." Like I said, the proceedings have become a circus which could very well force Obama to make a decision on privilege. What is it with Republicans and kangaroo courts?
"uselesssinceforever000 "
I believe you are right. As soon as she is given immunity from prosecution the boy president, nobama, will claim executive privilege.
On another count you are wrong. You have no idea how much information the prosecution needs or how much they have.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“you know i know”

denver

#1105987 Mar 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just just jealous because you only wear cargo pants and your idea of Haute Couture is pajama jeans.
http://www.xojane.com/clothes/denim-look-legg...
Fail

How Much Does Obamacare Rip Off Young Adults? We Ran The Numbers. Here Are The Results.
Obamacare is still struggling to sign up young people. In order to offset the high cost of the older, and probably less healthy people who are joining Obamacare plans, the White House must coerce a sufficient number of thirty-somethings to also join. Problem is, the health plans are too pricey [...]
Forbes

Affordable? More like laughable.

“you know i know”

denver

#1105988 Mar 28, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Dave is a huge Leland Yee fan.
I nominate Yee for dirt bag hypocrite of the century (yeah, I know it's early, but c'mon!)
I affectionately call him Dopey, dimwitted, doorknob Davey.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1105990 Mar 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were not sofas king stupid, you will know that many states have had minimum standards for years. Where the f*ck were you dumbasses then???

How do you mandate coverage if you do not define minimum coverage??

Another example of your ignorance.

You people are dumber than sh*t.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1105991 Mar 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA has a grandfather claus.
It said that policies that existed when the bill passed could continue o be offered as long as it met certain guidelines.
Its not that difficult.
the guidelines are so absurd that al most nobody could comply....

just part of the plan to guarantee failure to pay the way for a government takeover.....

Lapeer, MI

#1105992 Mar 28, 2014
More African American Male Educators: http://tinyurl.com/os2xw33

How do you create a call for more responsible black males. It's like asking for world peace. Ain't gonna happen folks, unless you drop all requirements and pay obscene wages, maybe, just maybe then they will work - but teach what?

Hell, I thought Affirmative Action took care of this stuff. Just throw more money at it and they will come like rats to cheese.

Maybe what they mean is 'Qualified' African American Male Educators?

If so, why can't they just spit it out and say so?

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1105993 Mar 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were not sofas king stupid, you will know that many states have had minimum standards for years. Where the f*ck were you dumbasses then???
How do you mandate coverage if you do not define minimum coverage??
Another example of your ignorance.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
Wow, that post went over your head, didn't it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1105995 Mar 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No. This was before that came up because he said it was upcoming & I switched it off before then.
Rush Limbaugh lied. He lied over & over & this is why you people, his believers, are dumber than sh*t.
As far as Coulter, her piece is full of lies hiding behind what she is humor. Its not humor because people like you believe it.
Wow, the plan they checked did not include a particular hospital. Making fun of a Blue Cross person has nothing o do with the ACA exchanges.
any insurance that does not allow one to choose their preferred doctors and hospitals is worthless.......

Blain, PA

#1105996 Mar 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the guidelines are so absurd that al most nobody could comply....
just part of the plan to guarantee failure to pay the way for a government takeover.....
Galt has no clue else he would not have made yet another dumbass comment.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1105997 Mar 28, 2014
new around here wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO WAY Obama gets elected again in '16!
I bet he won't even run!
which Obama are you talking about????....

Lapeer, MI

#1105998 Mar 28, 2014
President Obama in Saudi Arabia - again.

Isn't he going to do his famous bow routine?

He's wearing the wrong pants for it.

Blain, PA

#1105999 Mar 28, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, the guy said it was up to the customer to decide what is a proper policy.

I said States have been deciding that for years.

Where the f*ck were you idiots then?

Congress set the minimum standards. How else can you mandate coverage?

Lapeer, MI

#1106000 Mar 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
More African American Male Educators: http://tinyurl.com/os2xw33
How do you create a call for more responsible black males. It's like asking for world peace. Ain't gonna happen folks, unless you drop all requirements and pay obscene wages, maybe, just maybe then they will work - but teach what?
Hell, I thought Affirmative Action took care of this stuff. Just throw more money at it and they will come like rats to cheese.
Maybe what they mean is 'Qualified' African American Male Educators?
If so, why can't they just spit it out and say so?
Tell me how many Trayvons you see in these video clips and how many whites.

Mobs of teens terrorize downtown Louisville: http://tinyurl.com/kj38ntm

Liberal Media is falling all over itself to keep from calling the perps "black males". Instead, they use the popular "teen mobs" description each time another one of these Little Africa routines takes place.

It is about time we stopped ignoring the elephant in the room. Black Male Educators, my azz.

Lapeer, MI

#1106001 Mar 28, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and he didn't even need to duck!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1106002 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Hey Realtime.
While the government says prices are up 6.4 percent since 2011, chicken is up 18.4 percent, ground beef is up 16.8 percent and bacon has skyrocketed up 22.8 percent.
Said one grocery shopping mother, "The things that are going up in price are the things I absolutely need to buy," she said. "It's the meat, it's the milk, it's the eggs and it's getting out of hand."
ConvergEx market strategist, Nick Colas, said that mothers could tell the government a lot about inflation.
"Food inflation is far greater than the government thinks it is," he said.
But the big problem for families: Wages are not budging.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/food-prices-soar-...
Want to talk about why wages aren't budging? Because more people are being forced to work part-time or work less because of Obamacare.
Realslime thinks Government Motors makes decent cars.....

that's how stupid he is......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Dr Guru 219,606
Chicago has the Worst Women 4 hr Tip Stixx 38
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 103,234
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,258
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 1,804
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr PEllen 6,562

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages