Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251609 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1105122 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>who else would regulate it but the gov't?
There's a difference between regulation, or keeping free players honest, and participating in the game to gain an end result.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1105123 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your pea brain do those things exist. Do you ever wonder why it is that the only people that ever respond to your monotonous crap are the ones you attack. That is a sad reflection on your ability to post anything resembling the facts. You have very limited input on practically any and all subjects. Your sole defense is your classic "You lie" The very same response to everyone. The very same when you post your mindless crap about things I allegedly said. All lies, some have a partial truth but none are accurate .So you see dildo head you are always lying. You are a very stupid person and your every post confirms just that.
KMA
GFY
You sound just like this guy with the phagboy hat!

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/03/...

Exactly.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1105124 Mar 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Funny stuff coming from a person who complained about my language.
We've all seen read your mindless garbage when you've gone ballistic. Truth hurts, eh?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1105125 Mar 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the first 10 years of ObamaKKKare include 10 years of taxes and 6 years of benefits.....
typical DemoKKKrat economics.....
But the reports from 2011,012,2013, all say the same thing. The ACA reduces the national debt.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105126 Mar 27, 2014
Evening, other Olives!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1105127 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, that's enough of THAT kinda talk, sonny... this is like that stuff'a you wrote about how you "never had any problem pleasin' a woman," remember? Spoken like a man who's never been married...
The way to a man's heart is through his penis or, in some cases, his butt. The way to a woman's heart is through your neighbor's penis and car. Remember'a I told you this.
Tick: "Wow, honey, did the earth move for you too?"
Ms. Tick: "Nah, it was alright... but my first husband, now there was a man..."
yes, i remember you saying you can't please a real woman...i figured that out long ago, remember?

your pent up sexual frustration bleeding through every post of yours? so sad your flaccid little penis makes women laugh...

Carlisle, PA

#1105128 Mar 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Will this make it onto the Jon Stewart show?????
"Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice accused Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign policy and the increasing troubles around the world."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/condi-ric... #
Is that the same Secretary of State that led us into Iraq based on lies that killed over 4,000 US soldiers?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1105129 Mar 27, 2014
So does anyone have anything to say about Fat azz Christie spending over a million dollars of the tax payers money to hire his own law firm to investigate himself. Guess what "SURPRISE" they exonerated him of any wrong doing. Now who would have ever thought that? I wonder how many flood victims in New Jersey could have used some of that money in order to but their life back together after Hurricane Sandy.

Christie is the poster child for a lying politician. He also exemplifies just how easy voters are to fool, and that's why the Republican party almost totally depends on the lying process on most every political view. Now no doubt politicians lie, but the Republican party walks lock step with their coordinated lies.It's really their only strategy. We can only hope that before November most voters will be able to see and prevent these liars from further destroying this nation, like they did for eight years under Bush-Cheney.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105130 Mar 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all seen read your mindless garbage when you've gone ballistic. Truth hurts, eh?
may i have this dance..on ya grave?

St. Croix valley

#1105131 Mar 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the first 10 years of ObamaKKKare include 10 years of taxes and 6 years of benefits.....
typical DemoKKKrat economics.....
paying for something first? yes, you won't see the republicans doing that...
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105132 Mar 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
depends where.....
in many places, the housing prices go up the further up the hillside one goes....
but folks like you prefer to be on the bottom.....
rough day at the mahjong tables?

St. Croix valley

#1105133 Mar 27, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference between regulation, or keeping free players honest, and participating in the game to gain an end result.
okaaaayyyy.....and what is that difference and what does that have to do with your statement about regulation and my response to it?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1105134 Mar 27, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
hobbit
You can't be done counting from 1 to 27,670 already, you just started four days ago. Now try it one more time but this time insert a whine between each number, when you finish you'll know what a no-life moron is.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1105135 Mar 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like this guy with the phagboy hat!
http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/03/...
Exactly.
I do believe that would be your specialty . Butt boy,Just another day in that very exciting life huh James Bond?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1105136 Mar 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there are lots of factory-built homes (including in your Florida swamp), but very few of them are "mobile"......
No duh__there are mobile home parks all over Florida and in rural areas plenty of scattered lot single and double wides. Not sure where you live, you lie so bad, but there are plenty of trailers in and Berks PA and also in Temecula CA where google lists both dealers and seniors parks.

What is the need for you right wing fks to lie?

Did you know that "The Villages" was born as a trailer park called Orange Blossom Gardens?

Those trailers are still there in the first section on arguably the cities most desirable lots.

Did you know that "The Villages" is the nations fast growing community?

They're killing the golden goose. Soon it will be like Poinciana, Deltona, Cape Coral etc.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1105137 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you have to lie about that? you lie in every one of your posts, don't you?
how sad you are such a small man...(most likely in every sense..)
"woodendick000"
Your accusing every one who disagrees with you a liar is getting a tad bit old. You never refute a thing. Other than accusing others of lying the one thing you do as a "conservative" is support and idolize the boy president nobama.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Carlisle, PA

#1105138 Mar 27, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
so far all you've posted is your opinion. If I have to choose between Forbes and you, I choose Forbes.
now have someone explain that sentence to you.
So, you really think 3 out of 4 households in the US have exactly 4 members.

This should have made you think that it could not possibly be correct.

Then you obviously have no intellectual curiosity to pull up the US census data that lists the numbers of the various size households.

I understand, that being a right whiner, you have to believe each & every item on a right whiner site or written by a right whiner.

I suggest that this is making you dumber than sh*t.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1105139 Mar 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Funny stuff coming from a person who complained about my language.
Old Eed has to be the most simple minded poster on here. I'm not sure he has ever posted anything worth reading. He also is a total hypocrite. He accused you of being me along with a number of others...So I guess we could include obsessed to his long list of short comings. I only wish I was as knowledgeable as you on politics.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1105141 Mar 27, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost: "I read the entire US Constitution and Declaration of Independence and 99% of it makes no sense at all"
Ghost: "I read the entire Oxford Dictionary and 99% of it makes no sense at all"
Ghost: "I read the entire Instructions for my Fleet Enema and 99% of it makes no sense at all. It still tastes like Mineral Oil"
lol
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1105142 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Eed has to be the most simple minded poster on here. I'm not sure he has ever posted anything worth reading. He also is a total hypocrite. He accused you of being me along with a number of others...So I guess we could include obsessed to his long list of short comings. I only wish I was as knowledgeable as you on politics.
still taste like mineral oil goober? lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Jacques Ottawa 192,266
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min nonattorney spoke... 99,897
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 53,987
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 6,144
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr RACE 5,325
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 3 hr RACE 5
Amy July 3, 2015 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages