Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1104920 Mar 27, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain that to RealDave. He keeps using banks.
Getting back to the original subject. Did the government involve itself in the housing market or was it a regulated capitalist market?
The government is involved. This is why banks are paying fines for breaking the law.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104921 Mar 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want anyone with an IQ above 80 to listen to you might want to separate the penis talk from economics and government...
Dyu should abide by your own dictates, chimaco.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1104922 Mar 27, 2014
$17 trillion in debt....

50 million living in a food desert...

50 million uninsured...

and EPA employees are using government credit cards to buy gym memberships for the family...

http://www.epa.gov/oig/reports/2014/20140304-...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1104923 Mar 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop listening to people like Paul Ryan. The CBO has reported over and over again that the ACA will REDUCE the federal deficit over 10 years. Pay attention!
Another pawn made of solid wood is manipulated and expendable.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104924 Mar 27, 2014
Racist against Blacks and an anti-Semite. Like I said, you stick your Sasquatch-sized foot in your stupid mouth every time-The Tell.
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! It's not beautiful, it's disgusting! Like they were broiled too long in a brick oven.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1104925 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a flat liar, you post constantly articles that you don't give credit to the author in the hopes that someone, anyone will think that you are smarter than you actually are. Your continuous degrading of all that don't agree with your mindless BS with your libtard comments are a sad reflection on you far more than others. There is little doubt in my mind that you are the typical wannabe that most of society has looked down upon. And a stone racist, like most baggers.
MY GOD! You just gave Obammy's 30 second elevator pitch.

Lies
Anyone who disagrees is the enemy
Wannabe with secretive background
Stoner

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/...
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104926 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Games up Bull Dyke. You don't even know yourself. If so, you'd have an identity.
Now that is what's pathetic. That and the fact that you'd suck either gender dry.
But heard you prefer to eat out.
I drink Cutty Sark and I stink like a man should.
It's the sensual manly scent of Gentleman by Givenchy.
I only have a foul mouth with Alabama ho's like you who deserve no respect.
Pig, yes you are a porca.... A bovine bitch butch. Who sucked your own father when you were horny. Fck Off, bull dyke.
<quoted text>
Olives, I yam so hurt by thees... I mus go now and be dyu for a time, and theenk about dyur hateful words...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1104927 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> In the first place I don't care if they have and use birth control. I just don't want to pay for it. Pay for it yourself. Second I don't care if you abort your future. Less people I will have to support. Third, Why do woman think they can spread their legs and get pregnant and then expect me( who wasn't there, got no pleasure from it)to pay for it. Here's an idea. Don't have a baby till you can afford it like we did.
So__let me get a better understanding. You rant about paying for welfare and food stamps and you rant about paying for birth control and abortions.

But you never explain how it is that you are paying for these government services.

Do you think that if the services were abolished your meager tax bill would be reduced?

By the way__abortion clinics are closing in droves forcing women to drive further and even cross state lines for a legal medical procedure. Yet the number of abortions is said to be increasing?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1104928 Mar 27, 2014
Did anyone see this on MSNBC last night? I thought she was drunk; either that or insane:

“People without health care right now, who don’t have health care for their children, don’t want this law, Chris,” Stefano said.

“As a mother, I take real offense that women are being forced to have no choices to cover their children,” Stefano continued.

“What are you talking about?” an incredulous Hayes responded, before arguing that much of the “heavy lifting” under the law would be accomplished by expansion of state Medicare programs, which have been frequently been opposed by conservatives.

“Throw out the mandate, throw out the exchange,” Hayes then told her.“Bumping up Medicaid eligibility from 100 percent of poverty line to 133 percent of poverty line so that some working poor people can get some health insurance — what is the objection to that? Why does every conservative Republican governor oppose that? Explain that to me.”
“Do you believe in Medicaid expansion?” Hayes asked.

“I have a real problem, when you talk about raising the poverty level, that’s people making $94,000 a year,” she said.“They’re not poor. That is taking resources from the poor.”

“Not on the Medicaid expansion,” Hayes said, shaking his head.

“The expansion of Medicaid is a moral issue, not an economic one,” Stefano charged.

“That’s a math trainwreck, that’s not the Medicaid expansion,” he said.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/26/koch-br...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1104929 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Ever wonder why only losers like you keep the story going?
The JS first reported on the tax charge back in May, when the left/media was flogging the story of the video where Walker was caught-on-tape using the phrase "divide and conquer" in a conversation with Hendricks.
Back then, however, the paper provided some useful context: Hendricks had paid millions a dollars in state income taxes in the years prior to 2010. In fact, in 2009, her tax bill was a whopping $2.26 million, but dropped to zero the next year.
Why? What happened?
As it turns out, the explanation was quite straight forward if somewhat complicated. The company Hendricks owned had changed its corporate structure, which changed the way taxes were reported and paid.
Scott Bianchini, ABC's tax director, explained that "before 2010, ABC Supply was an "S" corporation, meaning the profits and the tax obligation flowed to Hendricks as the owner of the firm. In 2010, the company changed its structure so the profits and the tax obligation stay with the company."
"Now ABC is paying taxes on its own," Bianchini said....
"In addition, Bianchini provided records showing that the company paid Wisconsin income taxes of more than $1 million last year and said that Hendricks' 2011 income tax liability is "substantial." through her business.
In other words, Diane Hendricks not only did pay state taxes, she paid a ton of them.
None of that context was provided in Sunday's story --perhaps because it didn't fit the Diane Hendricks-is-a-greedy-tax-avoi ding-billionaire narrative.
The Hendricks-paid-no taxes meme was pushed hard earlier this year by a variety of left leaning groups, who shopped the story that she had paid no corporate taxes despite being worth more than $2 billion. The charge was flogged by the Institute for Wisconsin's Future which falsely charged that “ABC Supply paid exactly $0.00 in state corporate income tax in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008, according to the state Department of Revenue.”
But the institute got it wrong.
However, Scott Bianchini, tax director with Beloit-based ABC Supply, said the Institute for Wisconsin’s Future jumped to a conclusion without thoroughly checking the facts.(just like you usm).
Like I said...typical Republican. Always taking advantage of tax loopholes to prevent paying their fair share. "S corporation". LMAO
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104930 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Knew I could count on you to know more than the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
I'm not endorsing him. I'm just asking you what if he's right?
What eef EVERYBODY ees right about EVERYTHING, carol? Then we got a LOT of preparations to do, no?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1104931 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it better to be prepared for the worst than surprised by it?
No one is hoping things around more than me. But it's not going to happen as long as this president is still leading us down the path of destruction.
So it's probably better to be prepared.
As long as you remain in that Ostrich position preparation is not possible.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1104932 Mar 27, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest AP poll shows:
Poll: Obama’s disapproval rating hits a new high
What will the sheeple think if they wake up enough to find out Obammy's even given away control of the Internet?
"Negative views of President Obama have hit a new high, according to a poll
The AP-GfK poll shows 59 percent of Americans now disapprove of Obama -- a point higher than the previous high set in December.
Obama's approval rating stands at 41 percent. That's the second-lowest figure the poll has ever found.
Part of Obama's problems appear to be related to foreign policy: The poll shows Americans disapprove of his handling of the situation in Ukraine 57-40 and disapprove of how he handles relationships with other countries 58-40.
In January, Americans were evenly split on Obama's diplomacy skills.
The poll was conducted Thursday through Sunday.
Nearly six in ten Americans now disapprove of President Obama's job performance, with just 41 percent giving him a thumbs-up. That's the top line result of a new Associated Press national poll, representing Obama's worst performance in the history of the survey.
Obama didn't fare any better on most issues, earning poor marks on his handling of the economy (39/59), the federal budget (36/63), immigration (38/61), and foreign affairs (40/58).
The survey reveals a sharp deterioration in the president's personal favorability, which dropped to (42/51).
Bizarrely, the AP appears to not have asked any questions about Obamacare, despite any number of news hooks -- including the impending (but extended) enrollment deadline.
CBS News' latest poll did ask about Obamacare, however. It showed public approval of the health law underwater (41/53), the exact same margin as this week's brutal Morning Consult poll. That survey noted that undecided likely 2014 voters disapprove of Obamacare by a 40 point margin.
Obama is upside-down on healthcare approval (40/56) in the CBS poll, in which respondents said the current healthcare sign-up process is going poorly by nearly a two-to-one margin. A fresh Fox News poll also contains unwelcome news for the White House, with Obama's overall job approval sucking wind at (40/53).
Fox polled two issues related to American prestige:
* the cancellation of our space shuttle program (the US has struck a deal to pay Russia roughly $71 million per astronaut, per space flight, because we currently lack the capability to launch our own people into space),
* and the Obama administration's decision to transfer control of the internet from the United States to an international body.
ummmm///Obama didn't cancel the shuttle program. it was scheduled to have a finite life when it was first planned.

why are you so ignorant?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1104933 Mar 27, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are health insurance subsidies for those in the exchanges with incomes up to 400 percent of the federal poverty level ($92,000 for a family of four), which is about 75 percent of all U.S. households. "
let me see, listen to Forbes or listen to Dave. Damn, this is a tough one!
According to the US Census, there are about 15 million 4 member family households out of about 80 million total households.

Do the math. Hint, its not 75 percent

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1104934 Mar 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a person who grew up in the number two state in sucking in government funding who now lives in an area funded by military spending.
Well let's see. When I was growing up there every person of adult age had a job. A well paying job for the most part. Welfare was frowned on. My home town was a booming little town. Two drug stores, a car dealership, 3 grocery stores, 2 auto parts stores, a theater, a liquor store, two clothing stores. Now there is none of the above. What happened? Taxes and regulations. The steel mill closed, the charcoal plants closed, the coal mines started automating and closing. The three railroads mostly pulled out of town. What was once a booming little town is now a haven for crack heads and section 8 housing. It is depressing every time I go back.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104935 Mar 27, 2014
Who's not Italian? You pathetic weasel, you think all it takes to take someone else's name is little brass balls and some shite translation software? Well you've got another think coming, Piss Pants. I don't need you to tell Me who I am, I already know. And as you're about to discover, perversion and filth isn't going to fool anyone, they all know who am I, and the authorities know who you are too.
Olive Magadino wrote:
Except you're not Me. And you're not Italian.
Most importantly, you never can nor will be.
OOOO but you want to be, SO bad ... SO bad, it's driven you mad.
They know it's you. And I think they're sick of it.
Pinch and Cry? I think not Franky-No-Fingers.
<quoted text>
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104936 Mar 27, 2014
I'm eyetalian. Look at the goatee on my butthole.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1104937 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Knew I could count on you to know more than the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
I'm not endorsing him. I'm just asking you what if he's right?
And frequent FOX contributor? And aka "Dr Doom."

No he's not right Carol__he's never been right.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1104938 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well good for you! I'm not subscribing to a site just to read one article that can't be found anywhere else on the net. Funny how that works, isn't it?
What's funny is that your inability to find something means that it "OMG OMG Obama is sealing records OMG OMG"
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104939 Mar 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>If you want anyone with an IQ above 80 to listen to you might want to separate the penis talk from economics and government...
But if he doesn't point out you're all penis pleasers you gays might take your ball and go home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 3.6.15 1 min Mister Tonka 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,175
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min IB DaMann 51,594
Move it in March at Chicago Children's Museum 37 min jones 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cold Front 69,141
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,739
Two Armed Robberies in 7 Days in Oak Forest 2 hr Res 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Bleacher Report10:12AM
Speed-Rusher or Sack Artist Better for Bears?
NBC Sports10:16 AM
Bears will get fifth-round pick for Brandon Marshall
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Browns, Texans and Ravens Among Best Landing Spots for WR Reggie Wayne
Bleacher Report11:06 AM
After Marshall Trade, Bears Must Make Decision on Cutler
NFL12:23 PM
New York Jets expected to release Percy Harvin