Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394602 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105805 Mar 28, 2014
dem was like: "hey bitch hold your azz wide open and take a deep breath"
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105806 Mar 28, 2014
my fingers are actually bleeding from typing feedback reports to the mods

you boys are p-i-g pigs
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1105808 Mar 28, 2014
Dominic Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because she's not talking to you, for some reason... perhaps because you seem to be stoopid?
I was correcting leo's poor grammar...not yours....'stoopid'....
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105809 Mar 28, 2014
She giggled then and actually hit me. She HIT me! On the shoulder mind you but I considered it a low blow at best in light of what’d happened. In spite of myself I began laughing with her, which brought on another spate of coughing and gagging and so on and so forth. She pushed me away with her hand then and swam over to be with her two horrified but slightly drunk friends… but we’d made a connection I knew. It might’ve been at forty miles an hour and nearly killed me but a connection nonetheless. A man needs to pay attention to such omens… and I did.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105810 Mar 28, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't for left leaning legislation that created PTI programs in the court system, that moron wouldn't have been able to purchase a firearm in the first place.
its like six degrees of kevin bacon but you changed it to obama. ur smart.
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105811 Mar 28, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
my fingers are actually bleeding from typing feedback reports to the mods
you boys are p-i-g pigs
It is your CURSE Olive, that's what you get for never taking your underpants off when we made love.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105812 Mar 28, 2014
i got meatballs to swallow or dem will be angry i dont have beer money.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105813 Mar 28, 2014
Dominic Magadino wrote:
Leo, these are all for you... you just need to say yes and they will pour out like cream...
vino your majesty?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1105814 Mar 28, 2014
Dominic Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a point... in fact, you make two good points...
Yeah, so anyway what did you do with Olive? Years ago, the summer of 1975 to be specific, I met a girl named Olivia Magadino at Maxwell's Silver Hammer in Rochester NY. There was a live group on stage but in between acts they were playing the KC and the Sunshine band___do a little dance___make a little love and that's persactly what Olivia and I did. Dayum!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105815 Mar 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You always come on here and post one lie after the other and then run like the wimpie assed clown that we all know. By the way idiot how long has it been since anyone has responded in a kind manner to one of your posts, years I do believe.Well we are all waiting on you to point out a lie. Mr. Liar. By the way that is some piss poor sentence structure.. You, you claim you. WTF. Moron.
GFY
'KMA
WTF
EEDSUCKS
EEDSUCKS?

You sound/read like a tweenie bopper Ghost.

Why does he call you poop?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105816 Mar 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was correcting leo's poor grammar...not yours....'stoopid'....
looked to me like you werent sure what to do?

uhhh
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105817 Mar 28, 2014
Well, I guess no one wants to hear the rest of the story, huh? I know, I know, there's a reason this thread has reached a million posts and it's because folks just like to hear morans complaining about O'bama... don't worry... I'm leaving...
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105818 Mar 28, 2014
...See ya'....
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105819 Mar 28, 2014
Nah, I'm just feckin' with ya... I'll be here until penis hits pelvic girdle... I'm a Viking. I eat christians for breakfast...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105820 Mar 28, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
i got meatballs to swallow or dem will be angry i dont have beer money.
Nobody cares about your meatballs, except you. Maybe DUH-Pont will care. Ask him is he likes Swedish Meatballs cooked in riots.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105821 Mar 28, 2014
Dominic Magadino wrote:
...See ya'....
No you won't. You can't afford to visit.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105822 Mar 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, so anyway what did you do with Olive? Years ago, the summer of 1975 to be specific, I met a girl named Olivia Magadino at Maxwell's Silver Hammer in Rochester NY. There was a live group on stage but in between acts they were playing the KC and the Sunshine band___do a little dance___make a little love and that's persactly what Olivia and I did. Dayum!!!
Hey there RealDumb. Figures you liked that crap.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105823 Mar 28, 2014
Anyone know if Obama the punk bowed to the Saudi King this visit?
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105824 Mar 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, so anyway what did you do with Olive? Years ago, the summer of 1975 to be specific, I met a girl named Olivia Magadino at Maxwell's Silver Hammer in Rochester NY. There was a live group on stage but in between acts they were playing the KC and the Sunshine band___do a little dance___make a little love and that's persactly what Olivia and I did. Dayum!!!
Holy CHIT, man! that's INCREDIBLE!!! I played Maxwell's and I date this incredible woman who was a backup singer for KC and the Sunshine Band! It is a TOTAL rush to hear you say that!!! It's the whole reason the counter-culture rules! Acid! Holy crap! That's a lot of coincidences in one post!!! FLASHBACK!!! HOLY CRAP!!! You made my whole day, man!

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1105825 Mar 28, 2014
Had to run to the hardware store & thought I would listen to the Right Whiner hero, Rush Limbaugh.

He was talking about the exchanges(ACA).

1) First he said when you get on the website for the exchange, you have to get an account & fill in all this information about you & your family before you can look at the plans. This is a lie. You can look without registering or giving information.

2) Then he said there are plans that cover doctors but not hospitals and there are plans that cover hospitals but not doctors and you can't get one that has both. Another lie.

That in 5 minutes.

No wonder you right whiners don't know sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min GEORGIA 8,840
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min 2all 216,510
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 2,679
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 2,128
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 1,659
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr PEllen 6,399
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 60,022
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages