Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1618152 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106285 Mar 29, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how SURE you were that Romney was gonna win? I do! I also remember making a complete fool out of you every time you show your face around here.
You're an imbecile. Mildly retarded and willfully ignorant. Though it is typical to modern day republicans it isn't a pleasant sight for those of us who aren't fkn crazy.
That was totally immature

Here is my *surprise* face

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106286 Mar 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
Another nothing post. Expected from you. Are you so dim you are unable to read what "poop" offers? You missed his lies about his conquests of others wives and daughters? You are as sick as he is.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
i know nothing posts from you when i see them...just one of many from you..

why is it you have nothing to say, just insults to others? are you really that horrible of a human?

peace...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1106287 Mar 29, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Says the douche that up and moved from community with terrific health care services to a shthole that didn't even have a hospital until recently, a Kaiser hospital and by your own admission you hate Kaiser.
ROFLMAO
BTW how did the 5.1 mag shaker affect Galt's Gulch__did it knock your false teeth off the nightstand?
A memory is terrible thing to waist on a troll__eh?
there is no Kaiser hospital here.....Google betrayed you......

the earthquake caused a prolonged rolling motion here, but no damage....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1106288 Mar 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the hardworking citizens who paid into the democratic idea of social engineering and who want back what was promised in return for the government taking their money all their working lives.
We're talking about the abuses in a broken system due to the breakdown of the family structure among minorities and an administration who refuses to address the real problem and encourages more abuse.
The staging of "My Brothers' Keeper" program has already been forgotten and you will never hear a black democrat or white democrat address the real problem with as much fervor as calling everyone a racist who disagrees with them or demonizing anyone and everyone who does address the real problem.
The Magic Negro is 99.99999% Carnival Showman and 0.000001% Golfer.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1106289 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that had absolutely nothing to do wvious bullshit post, did it/
run Galt, run!
why do you make such an ass of yourself?
Nobody runs from an imbecile like you, Hyime. You are equally laughed at by everyone, for being the lunatic you are.

Yes, we know Hyime, everyone is dumber than you. We've all heard that nonsense hundreds of times from you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1106290 Mar 29, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought we should have been building up their ability to defend themselves rather than becoming involved later down the road.
whose abilities? the crimeans? we were a tad busy invading other countries to worry about the sovereignty of other nations...

i hope the irony of this isn't lost on you....
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1106291 Mar 29, 2014
Obama's Givernment Motors that is killing people just added 971,000 Cars to Ignition Switch Recall. GM junk should be illegal.

I would never buy one, especially now after Obama bailed out that company that should be history.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106292 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that had absolutely nothing to do wvious bullshit post, did it/
run Galt, run!
why do you make such an ass of yourself?
Hey hon, ever consider that not everyone here has your reading comprehension issues?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1106293 Mar 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of our presidents has gone to ivy league schools.
Who cares? As Forrest said "Stupid is as stupid does".
Obama does some really stupid things. So he is a stupid Harvard graduate. Is that more classy than being an stupid Iowa State grad?
only 14 US Presidents graduated from Ivy League schools.....

Lapeer, MI

#1106294 Mar 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Piers Morgan concluded his final CNN show Friday night by delivering one last blow against America's gun violence epidemic.
The "Piers Morgan Live" host praised the U.S. as "a land of true opportunity," adding, "The vast majority of Americans I've met are decent, hardworking, thoroughly dependable people."
But he went on to say that an estimated 100,000 Americans per year are hit by gunfire, and argued, "I am so pro-American, I want more of you to stay alive."
Who will take his place?
Who will take his place?

Nobody. He's an azzhole Liberal. That's why he was fired

Any more stupid questions? Talk to your therapist.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1106296 Mar 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
Another nothing post. Expected from you. Are you so dim you are unable to read what "poop" offers? You missed his lies about his conquests of others wives and daughters? You are as sick as he is.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Poor old simpleton out soliciting anyone , Just you wife liar, see you cannot even post one time without lying. Help me poop is porking my old lady, hell she paid me dumbass. I'm out spending your welfare money right now. She also told me what a good for nothing lazy slob you really are. What shift you have tonight at Carls Jr. Now go whine and cry trying to get anyone to help you. What a friggin idiot.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1106297 Mar 29, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to try so hard to prove my point that you dopes denigrate him about his education. Ironic. Toothless half retards like you topix imbeciles laughing at a Harvard education and comparing it to Iowa state. You can't make this up. These goddamn idiots walk amongst us.
Bush went to Harvard.'Nuff said.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1106298 Mar 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You must be so proud. Your hero, "poop" demeaning women and children. Your kind of person? Did "poop" give you a copy of his bio/fantasy? Did his descriptions of his exploits with others wives and daughters get you excited? You approve of his lies?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Grey Ghost is severely disturbed. He can't help himself.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1106299 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>whose abilities? the crimeans? we were a tad busy invading other countries to worry about the sovereignty of other nations...
Dissociative disorder for sure

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1106300 Mar 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>whose abilities? the crimeans? we were a tad busy invading other countries to worry about the sovereignty of other nations...
That's true. We got lost in our own endeavors, the Ukraine became forgotten.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1106301 Mar 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
only 14 US Presidents graduated from Ivy League schools.....
and 11 US Presidents had no college degree....

Lapeer, MI

#1106303 Mar 29, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the make up of the dependent class is pretty self-evident - as are the reasons for your dependency.
America's Dependency Class = Willie Sutton

Q: "Mr. Sutton, why do you rob banks?"

Sutton: "Hee, Hee, Hee. Because that's where the money is!"
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106304 Mar 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever"
Careful. Do not offer posts questioning "pdumbs" honesty or integrity. You will irritate "poop" and he will advise all about his sexual conquests of your wife and daughters. On top of that he will chronicle all of it in his bio/fantasy due out some summer.
Peace
Than that would be pure fantasy as I have neither.

But for a person who cannot distinguish fantasy from reality this won't make a difference. Dems hate women
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1106305 Mar 29, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush went to Harvard.'Nuff said.
and Yale too

Obama tried to get in but they ran out of quota slots for Jive-Ass punks that year.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1106307 Mar 29, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the dope trying to sell lies and half truths.
You really do lack anything coherent to share here.

You sound like an angry, lonely man sobbing into his beer.

Off with you-you are boring me. Ignore list

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min loose cannon 242,768
Jon Trott of JPUSA protects child molestors 2 hr John Trott 9
Film on Sex Crimes at Jesus People USA 2 hr John Trott 11
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 2 hr John Trott 44
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 11,424
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 105,302
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 5 hr Godvox 31

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages