Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1104709 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
The latest deadline extension is now the 36th delay in Obamacare.
Bob Beckel said they extended the March 31 deadline to mid April because they want everyone to have a chance to sign up.
If it were as good as they want us to believe, 36 delays wouldn't have been necessary and everyone would have signed up by March 31.
So what happens in mid April if things haven't changed in two weeks?
They will keep delaying it till they get the number they want then it will be 'see, see, it's working'. Let's face it if it was half the success they want it to be they would have been shouting the numbers from the roof tops. There would be banner headlines on all the libtard newspapers. It is an utter failure with more to come.
dem

United States

#1104710 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, sharing the moment with yer hateful lil butt buddy, how cute.
Pffft Pffft
No crying on topix, lady.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1104711 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Still nothing came up to verify that he did but Wiki and Obama's word. If you type in the unit nothing comes up but something about one member winning a medal. I say it's fishy.
My google search for obama grandfather patton come up with this listing on the 4th entry:

Obama's grandfather trailed D-Day wave | Army Times | armytimes ...
www.armytimes.com/.../Obama-s-grandfather-tra... ;
Army Times
Jun 6, 2009 - Dunham, President Barack Obama's grandfather, was a 26-year-old supply .... was "sloshing around in the mud of France, part of Patton's Army.
You visited this page on 3/26/14.

Don't tell me you are so pathetic that you think this site is bogus.
dem

United States

#1104712 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>Ahhh, sharing the moment with yer hateful lil butt buddy, how cute.
Pffft Pffft
What's wrong, Pusscceee?
After all your tough talk I catch you whining like a beitch.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1104713 Mar 27, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't cause it directly. Indirectly, it caused a lax in lending standards. Bush used it to eliminate down payments indicating it was unfair lending. The purpose of the ACA was to eliminate red lining. The ACA was an evolving law that changed over the years. Every administration added to it.
The subject was capitalism, or that capitalism caused the collapse. My opinion is it was government involvement beyond regulation,(keeping it honest), and participated in the market. You reaffirmed that opinion with F&F participating in the scam. F&F is a government sponsored enterprise.
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-cra-debate...
F & F were participants in a market driven by unregulated capitalism.
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Murrieta, CA

#1104714 Mar 27, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Chimp fk
Wrong, that would be your president.Sponge
dem

United States

#1104715 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>Which is bigger? Your clitoris or Gay Ghosts penis
I'm not your father, tea bag pussccee.
dem

United States

#1104717 Mar 27, 2014
The tea bag pussccee is gonna get his feelings hurt again.
dem

United States

#1104718 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>Wrong, that would be your president.Sponge
You don't have to remind everyone you are a toothless racist coward, pussccee.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1104719 Mar 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My google search for obama grandfather patton come up with this listing on the 4th entry:
Obama's grandfather trailed D-Day wave | Army Times | armytimes ...
www.armytimes.com/.../Obama-s-grandfather-tra... ;
Army Times
Jun 6, 2009 - Dunham, President Barack Obama's grandfather, was a 26-year-old supply .... was "sloshing around in the mud of France, part of Patton's Army.
You visited this page on 3/26/14.
Don't tell me you are so pathetic that you think this site is bogus.
As I stated before the site requires you to subscribe to the site before you can read anything. I do get tired of explaining the same thing over and over to your non-reading ass!
dem

United States

#1104720 Mar 27, 2014
Looks like a disgruntled tea bag Pusscceee got her feelings hurt.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104722 Mar 27, 2014
That mental madness has finally rotted your brain. While I'd expect you to attack Conservatives/Republicans, I see you've also started "eating your own".

The rejection getting to be too much for you, Pitsy? Yea, your diabolical hatred and deep, seated, life long insecurities come up when you've been ignored, rejected or dismissed by the object(s) of your depraved affection.

Though ( The Liberal Poster ) can speak for himself/herself, this post to TLP speaks volumes about how mental you are. Especially since not so long ago you told this LP: "You're a cute little thing". So, what brought this sexually vile and perverted post?
I mean, I know you don't believe anybody on here yesterday thought your frenetic posts were "Mine" despite the screen name, Pits.

So, you shall be treated as An Object < as you have treated others - as I suspect you've been treated throughout your life >:

Since you live in the abyss of perversion and profane, I volunteered your skills and services to new yawk by entering you in a meatball swallowing contest. Yea, you've got a good shot at winning since your mouth is so big from sticking your Sasquatch-sized foot in it and given your demented desire for ( meat ) balls ... If you win the ball swallowing contest you'll receive a penis trophy carved out of a stick of pepporoni which should satisfy your desperate desire for Italian meat. Double Duty Dildo - Suck N F*ck, pathological gash gurl.

Oh, was I being "too" ... graphic !?
You are one ugly spirited and bitterly angry crazy butch bitch, you mental mutha' sucka'.

PS And your psycho rant about fetuses, you are certifiable.
Going off yesterday half cocked, cracked and crazy. Hot Damn you're NutZ !
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, shut up, pony boy. Just let the monkey blow you and be glad you never have to make up any nonsense of your own.
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, shut up, pony boy. Just let the monkey blow you and be glad you never have to make up any nonsense of your own.
dem

United States

#1104723 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>They will keep delaying it till they get the number they want then it will be 'see, see, it's working'. Let's face it if it was half the success they want it to be they would have been shouting the numbers from the roof tops. There would be banner headlines on all the libtard newspapers. It is an utter failure with more to come.
Like the numbers sonic posted while you were perusing the rightard sites for lies?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1104724 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, get up to the 21st century. The country is Russia. Russia guided by an actual leader is against *queers and muzzies. The United States is being torn down by the first *queer president according to liberal media.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/05/n...
*queer:Grey Ghost's word to describe homosexuals, not mine.
I find you to be as queer as all the other baggers on here.. Didn't you just call our president a queer, what a two faced hypocrite. You are very stupid.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1104725 Mar 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no lax standards.
The CRA said banks had to invest a portion of their profits into helping those in their local communities that could not afford the standard mortgage requirements.
Banks could lower the interest rate or other costs to make the payments more affordable but the bank still had to verify that the borrows could meet those payments.
Wy do you people have to keep lying about this. No one demanded they make loans to people who could not meet the payments required.
Sub prime mortgages were not lax standards that deserved the full faith and credit of the US government?

Nothing could be further from the truth.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1104726 Mar 27, 2014
dem wrote:
The tea bag pussccee is gonna get his feelings hurt again.
I'm beginning to think they enjoy being abused, I guess some form of primitive pleasure that only baggers possess.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1104727 Mar 27, 2014
Here, read this part again!

President Barack Obama was a pioneering contributor to the national subprime real estate bubble, and roughly half of the 186 African-American clients in his landmark 1995 mortgage discrimination lawsuit against Citibank have since gone bankrupt or received foreclosure notices.
As few as 19 of those 186 clients still own homes with clean credit ratings, following a decade in which Obama and other progressives pushed banks to provide mortgages to poor African Americans.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1104728 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it was a lack of regulation on those lending standards and the selling and buying of the bundled mortages and the ability of some banks to make more money betting on the failure of those bundled securities they themselves purchased and sold...
That's right. Why were those regulations relaxed?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1104729 Mar 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
F & F were participants in a market driven by unregulated capitalism.
Nonsense. They were GSE's. Directed by BIll Clinton to purchase sub prime loans.

If Fannie/Freddie did not make the market for sub primes there would have never been a financial meltdown.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1104730 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>from August? last year? you really had to dig didn't you?
This from the dingbat that was just discussing Gore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Abby May 4, 2015 7 min mrs gladys kravitz 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques Ottawa 187,783
abby 5-4 9 min Mister Tonka 1
Amy May 3-15 13 min Mister Tonka 4
abby may 3-15 15 min Mister Tonka 5
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min Cold Front 69,783
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Earthling-1 53,006
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]