Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549634 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

RealDaves Butt Plug

Westminster, CA

#1105964 Mar 28, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU WOULD KNOW THIS HOW, CC? YOU SEEN ONE IN YOU WHOLE MISERABLE LIFE AN' YOU IN HERE USIN' GHETTO TERMINOLOGY LIKE YOU COOL?? I FO' ONE AM OFFENDED! IT NOT A "VAG," TO YOU CRACKER, YOU BE LUCKY IF IT EVEN A DISTANT MEMORY...
YO MAMA CALLED IT A VAG WHEN I BE BANGIN ON IT, SHE SAY" YO SO MUCH BIGGER AN BETTERS THAN MY RETARDED SON DEBIL"UHHH UHHHH PFFFFT PFFFFT SQUIRT
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1105965 Mar 28, 2014
DEBIL HOL' UP THE CRACKER'S HEAD AN' CUT OFF HIS EYELIDS SO HE CAN WATCH AS THE TRAILER FLARES UP AN' THEN TURNS IN ON ITSELF LIKE A LIVING, BREATHING THING...(BOY, DEBIL SURE HOPE CAROL STILL ENJOYIN' HERSELF...)(WONDER IF SHE LEARN ANYTHING ON JEOPARDY?)
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1105966 Mar 28, 2014
HOW BOUT ME, CRIPPLE? MO' DANGEROUS THAN ME YOU RECKON?...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1105968 Mar 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
$56 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to the cost of ObamaKKKare......considering the taxes, higher premiums, higher deductibles.....and the exploding cost of Medicaid....
ObamaKKKare destroyed the medical care system for 300 million Americans in a failed effort to bail out 30 million people who didn't give a shit....
as evidenced by the fact that very few of them even bother to accept a handout.....
DemoKKKrats will pay the price in November.....
$56 billion IS NOT a drop in the bucket. The CBO estimate of the cost of the ACA for the five year period from 2014 through 2019 is $710 Billion...or $142 Billion per year. That is an increase of $86 Billion. However, the CBO points out there are other sources of revenue generated under the ACA that are expected to make it deficit neutral. We will just have to wait and see.

Why don't you provide proof of those "300 million Americans" who have been negatively impacted by the Affordable Care Act? Where is it? Fox, et al, keep making these ridiculous allegations but are never able to provide any tangible proof of their numbers. It's just conservative babble.
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1105969 Mar 28, 2014
RealDaves Butt Plug wrote:
<quoted text>YO MAMA CALLED IT A VAG WHEN I BE BANGIN ON IT, SHE SAY" YO SO MUCH BIGGER AN BETTERS THAN MY RETARDED SON DEBIL"UHHH UHHHH PFFFFT PFFFFT SQUIRT
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. YOU SO FINE... YOU SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND... SAY! HAVE YOU MET NOSTRILS? CAUSE YOU GUYS SOUND A LOT ALIKE WHEN YOU SCARED TO DEATH AN' SITTING IN A PUDDLE OF YOU OWN PISS...? COWARD. CAIN'T EVEN SHOW UP AFTER DEBIL TRAVEL ALL THAT WAY... MM..MM..MMMM...
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1105970 Mar 28, 2014
DON' WASTE DEBIL'S TIME, PIGGY. YOU GOT NUTHIN' I WANT...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1105971 Mar 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I might be but Obama is just a continuation of this methodical destruction of my nation that has been going on for some time, and he needs to be arrested and or removed by any means possible, imo.
You are an uninformed voter if even that.
I am tilting further toward Congress in my blame for our country's descent. They are the body responsible for allowing the Magic Marxist to continue on his rampage against all things Western, decent and moral.

Congress is playing a fiddle while America burns.
Carlos Danger

Huntington Beach, CA

#1105972 Mar 28, 2014
RealDaves Butt Plug wrote:
<quoted text>YO MAMA CALLED IT A VAG WHEN I BE BANGIN ON IT, SHE SAY" YO SO MUCH BIGGER AN BETTERS THAN MY RETARDED SON DEBIL"UHHH UHHHH PFFFFT PFFFFT SQUIRT
LMAO

Lapeer, MI

#1105973 Mar 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh debil....i miss you so much. you promised to hound me till the end of time and you left me....
what can i do to make you keep your promise to me?
Find a tall building, climb to the top .....

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1105974 Mar 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart is dead....
I'm referring to Andrew Breitbart's widow. She was substituted in as a defendant after her husband's death.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1105975 Mar 28, 2014
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag wrote:
<quoted text>Pffft Pfffttt uh uh squirt plop uuhh, pffft pffft.....
Hmmm, is that your turd bag or your mating call
Oh hi carol it's you.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1105976 Mar 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am tilting further toward Congress in my blame for our country's descent. They are the body responsible for allowing the Magic Marxist to continue on his rampage against all things Western, decent and moral.
Congress is playing a fiddle while America burns.
I'll need you to do some work, lady. I'm thinking about putting some of of you 'crazier' fks in a rest home together. You, Galt, carol, eed, and of course your 30 characters.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1105977 Mar 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no trial yet....meanwhile.....
February 20, 2014
A federal judge delivered a severe tongue-lashing to a Justice Department lawyer Thursday, slamming the Obama Administration for its handling of demands for government records in the libel lawsuit fired Agriculture Department employee Shirley Sherrod filed against conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart.
During a 40-minute hearing, U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon repeatedly ripped into the government and DOJ trial counsel David Glass for resisting requests from both sides in the case for government files and e-mails that might be of use in the litigation. At one point, the judge snapped at Glass, ordering him to “sit right down.”
Sherrod was forced to resign as a state rural development director for USDA in 2010 after Breitbart posted video clips online from a speech she gave earlier in the year at an NAACP event. The videos appeared to suggest that Sherrod was a racist. Within a matter of hours, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack dismissed her, acting in consultation with the White House.
At the outset of Thursday’s hearing, Leon lit into Glass for filing a 21-page statement outlining the government’s position—a filing submitted electronically just after midnight Thursday along with a stack of nine exhibits. The judge called it “a self-serving pleading, not requested by anyone” and repeatedly suggested it was filed for “public relations” reasons rather than because it might be useful to the court.
The judge (a Republican nominated by George W. Bush) can cry and whine all he wants. The government has provided all the pertinent documents they need for the civil trial and DOJ trial counsel David Glass (who's time is being paid by the taxpayers) has informed the court that "We are fully prepared to move to quash all this discovery if it is not cut back substantially.....It makes absolutely no different why [she] was appointed to her job or what skeletons she may have in her closet." Like I said, the proceedings have become a circus which could very well force Obama to make a decision on privilege. What is it with Republicans and kangaroo courts?

Lapeer, MI

#1105978 Mar 28, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll need you to do some work, lady. I'm thinking about putting some of of you 'crazier' fks in a rest home together. You, Galt, carol, eed, and of course your 30 characters.
You are a Rodent.

As an animal, you have no legal standing that allows you to do any of this you present here.

Getcher cheese and then go bite something hard;-)

Is Animal Control aware of your activities here?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1105981 Mar 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
'PROPERLY'- look it up dumbf*ck.
cancelled, Dopey dimwit

Cancel - Merriam-Webster Online
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cancel&... ;
Merriam&#8209;Webster
to stop doing or planning to do (something): to decide that something (such as a game, performance, etc.) will not happen.: to cause (something) to end or no ...

gawd you're stupid

Lapeer, MI

#1105982 Mar 28, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
We need to stop blaming Ted Cruz and Boehner for all the things republicans do. We have to realize that it's NOT THEIR FAULT.
It's the stoopit effing cs'ers here who tell Boehner and McConnell what to do! Oh sure, they ARE awholes for listening but, that IS their job after all
If you ever notice, everything that Paul Ryan or any of those gooberheads say, they heard it here first, probably from that dipstick, Nostrils Whatever. I blame that fck.
You need to get IQ Verified and be issued Photo ID so that no one accidentally steps on you thinking you're sidewalk sausage.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1105983 Mar 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
'PROPERLY'- look it up dumbf*ck.
Blathering, bellowing buffoons like you, Il Douche, Pelosi and Reid aren't even remotely qualified to comment on what a proper insurance policy is. The customer is, Dopey.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1105984 Mar 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Blathering, bellowing buffoons like you, Il Douche, Pelosi and Reid aren't even remotely qualified to comment on what a proper insurance policy is. The customer is, Dopey.
Real Dave is a huge Leland Yee fan.

I nominate Yee for dirt bag hypocrite of the century (yeah, I know it's early, but c'mon!)

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1105985 Mar 28, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>this from the person that says 'Stretchy Pants' are Haute Couture--still waiting...
Just just jealous because you only wear cargo pants and your idea of Haute Couture is pajama jeans.

http://www.xojane.com/clothes/denim-look-legg...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1105986 Mar 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge (a Republican nominated by George W. Bush) can cry and whine all he wants. The government has provided all the pertinent documents they need for the civil trial and DOJ trial counsel David Glass (who's time is being paid by the taxpayers) has informed the court that "We are fully prepared to move to quash all this discovery if it is not cut back substantially.....It makes absolutely no different why [she] was appointed to her job or what skeletons she may have in her closet." Like I said, the proceedings have become a circus which could very well force Obama to make a decision on privilege. What is it with Republicans and kangaroo courts?
"uselesssinceforever000 "
I believe you are right. As soon as she is given immunity from prosecution the boy president, nobama, will claim executive privilege.
On another count you are wrong. You have no idea how much information the prosecution needs or how much they have.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 23 min They cannot kill ... 2,552
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Joe Balls 241,681
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 2 hr NOT McVeigh alone 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr RACE 10,856
Spanx-they're for me. 10 hr Spanx ME 2
Black Humor. NO not that black. 10 hr GenePoolDead 5
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 10 hr Rooster panties 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages