Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,015,041 - 1,015,060 of 1,099,250 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No right whiners ever ever had premarital sex. Flack projecting his own personal experience onto all conservatives.
Here dumbass!!! The post I responded to in total.

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, in 1964 roughly half of all twenty-five year old women had never had sexual intercourse before they married. Roughly 75% of American adults in 1964 thought that premarital sex was wrong. Kinda shoots your theory to pieces.
Why don't you go back to your source and post the rate of white children born without a father in 1964 to today's number. The, you might actually have something to discuss.
Yep! Liberalism at it's finest!!!!!!

Learn to read and discover context. Idiot!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

This idiot can't help himself. He only knows how to whip out his race card.
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist baggers are all alike, soo you would have ran like the coward most of you bagger are, huh chickenshit. He was minding his own business you idiot, Zimmerman is the one that wasn't. Zimmerman like you is a PUNK.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Do different than buying a lottery ticket. Why not take the shot?
How many recording artists out there selling CDs & making good money can't sing? Lots.
bs
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No right whiners ever ever had premarital sex. Flack projecting his own personal experience onto all conservatives.
Better retake that reading comprehension class, DumbDave.

What was the longest you ever lasted at a job, confused one?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lowlife fat pucccie, he was not breaking into anything you lying scumbag. Only on here can an idiot like you pretend. PERVERT
When you finally figure out what it is you are talking about, come back here and let me rip you another orifice;-)

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>Top 10 Hourly Wage Equivalent Welfare States in U.S.
State Hourly Wage Equivalent
Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
Washington, D.C.$13.99
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia $11.11
Again from the Department of Commerce website.
How about a link to that Dept of Commerce website?

I searched for "age Equivalent" on the official Dept of Commerce website & one non related page came up.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack posts yet another dishonest post.
The idea that welfare pays more than a teacher ay starting salary is dishonest. Just like the idea it pays better than a $8/hr job.
The various Government programs to help the poor & working poor do not all end at the same income level.
Flack & his ilk of deceivers want you to think that a person is better off not taking a $8/Hr job or that teacher job because they would do better on Government assistance.
But the truth is that if a person had a family & took that $8/Hr job, they would still be eligible for many of the programs including rent assistance, heat assistance,childcare. food stamps, healthcare etc.
That Teacher would get a benefit package & retirement. If they had a family, they would likely be eligible for some government help also.
This is why right whiners are considered o be dumber than sh*t.
Let us start with this RealDave?
How many heads of households, IN THE USA, WITH CHILDREN are only making min wage?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> We weren't even talking about Martin idiot. God won't you libtards learn to read!!!!!!!!!!
You are one crippled puppy, I was referring to Shinnings post and you stuck your nose in and yes it was about Treyvon you imbecile, and you have the audacity to call others stupid. I'm betting that you are on some kind of disability aren't you. We all know that you could qualify for a mental one, no doubt.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Valerie Jarrett’s Influence on Obama
March 26, 2014 by Jamie Glazov 8 Comments
Print This Post Print This Post
vjarrettFrontpage Interview’s guest today is Dr. Paul Kengor, a professor of political science at Grove City College. His books include The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis, The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor and Dupes: How America’s Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century. His latest book is 11 Principles of a Reagan Conservative.
FP: Dr. Paul Kengor, welcome to Frontpage Interview.
I would like to talk to you today about Valerie Jarrett, her background, her relationship with Barack Obama, and her influence in the Obama White House.
Let’s begin first with who Valerie Jarrett is — and her relationship with Barack Obama.
Kengor: Thanks Jamie.
Valerie Jarrett is President Obama’s single most important and influential adviser. No one else in the White or the entire administration is as close to Obama. She has been described as everything from his “right-hand woman” to like a sister and even a mother to Obama. To cite some mainstream/leftist sources: The New York Times says she’s Obama’s “closest friend in the White House,” his “envoy,” his “emissary,” and his “all-purpose ambassador.” The Times calls her the “ultimate Obama insider.” Dana Milbank says her connection to Obama is “deep and personal” and that she’s “the real center of Obama’s inner circle.”
Obama himself calls her one of his “oldest friends” and says “I trust her completely.”
As for Jarrett, she says that she and Obama have a “shared view of where the United States fits in the world.” She says they “have kind of a mind meld.” She’s says that “chances are, what he wants to do is what I’d want to do.”
FP: Ok, so that begs the next question: What is it exactly that they want to do?
Kengor: That’s a very good question. I think the best I can say, which is admittedly at times vague from a policy standpoint, is that both favor some form of leftist “fundamental transformation.”
In domestic policy, we can expect them to desire and pursue the kinds of policies that Obama was able to implement in 2009-10 when he had a leftist Pelosi-Reid Congress. The current Republican majority in Congress gets a lot of heat from conservatives, but at least it has slowed the radical push to the left that occurred under Obama, Pelosi, and Reid during those first two years of the Obama presidency. Those first two years were an Obama-Jarrett policy fest. That what an Obama-Jarrett agenda looks like.
In terms of foreign policy, here again it’s difficult to track down precise ideological statements and actions from Jarrett, though she has said unequivocally that her worldview fully reflects Barack Obama’s. It may even be worse than Obama’s, if the reports of her intervention on Osama Bin Laden are correct.
My sense is that both Obama and Valerie Jarrett prefer a weaker America on the world stage. The pandering to Putin in the first term was probably a reflection of Obama-Jarrett thinking, and thus so is the humiliation at the hands of Putin in the second term.
I’m also suspicious of Valerie Jarrett’s possibly having provided negative input into Obama’s statements on Iran, including his terrible Carter-like reaction to the initial uprising in the Iranian “street” in June 2009. Did Obama’s behavior in that period, which was initially so weak that even Democrats were aghast, reflect Valerie Jarrett’s input? I can’t say, but I wouldn’t be surprised.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I searched for "age Equivalent" on the official Dept of Commerce website & one non related page came up.
He's getting that nonsense from a right wing sight that claims it's from the DoC. And his dumbazz believes it's true and correct.

Some clown like Jim Hoft takes the true numbers and sprinkles them into a myth that pushes the buttons of the reading and math challenged.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
This idiot can't help himself. He only knows how to whip out his race card.
<quoted text>
If you and flake were not so stupid you would know that I was posting in reference to the other idiot Shinning about his racist remarks. All of you dumb baggers work off of the very same brain cell, singular.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
Valerie Jarrett’s Influence on Obama
March 26, 2014 by Jamie Glazov 8 Comments
Print This Post Print This Post
vjarrettFrontpage Interview’s guest today is Dr. Paul Kengor, a professor of political science at Grove City College. His books include The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis, The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor and Dupes: How America’s Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century. His latest book is 11 Principles of a Reagan Conservative.
FP: Dr. Paul Kengor, welcome to Frontpage Interview.
I would like to talk to you today about Valerie Jarrett, her background, her relationship with Barack Obama, and her influence in the Obama White House.
Let’s begin first with who Valerie Jarrett is — and her relationship with Barack Obama.
Kengor: Thanks Jamie.
Valerie Jarrett is President Obama’s single most important and influential adviser. No one else in the White or the entire administration is as close to Obama. She has been described as everything from his “right-hand woman” to like a sister and even a mother to Obama. To cite some mainstream/leftist sources: The New York Times says she’s Obama’s “closest friend in the White House,” his “envoy,” his “emissary,” and his “all-purpose ambassador.” The Times calls her the “ultimate Obama insider.” Dana Milbank says her connection to Obama is “deep and personal” and that she’s “the real center of Obama’s inner circle.”
Obama himself calls her one of his “oldest friends” and says “I trust her completely.”
As for Jarrett, she says that she and Obama have a “shared view of where the United States fits in the world.” She says they “have kind of a mind meld.” She’s says that “chances are, what he wants to do is what I’d want to do.”
FP: Ok, so that begs the next question: What is it exactly that they want to do?
Kengor: That’s a very good question. I think the best I can say, which is admittedly at times vague from a policy standpoint, is that both favor some form of leftist “fundamental transformation.”
In domestic policy, we can expect them to desire and pursue the kinds of policies that Obama was able to implement in 2009-10 when he had a leftist Pelosi-Reid Congress. The current Republican majority in Congress gets a lot of heat from conservatives, but at least it has slowed the radical push to the left that occurred under Obama, Pelosi, and Reid during those first two years of the Obama presidency. Those first two years were an Obama-Jarrett policy fest. That what an Obama-Jarrett agenda looks like.
In terms of foreign policy, here again it’s difficult to track down precise ideological statements and actions from Jarrett, though she has said unequivocally that her worldview fully reflects Barack Obama’s. It may even be worse than Obama’s, if the reports of her intervention on Osama Bin Laden are correct.
My sense is that both Obama and Valerie Jarrett prefer a weaker America on the world stage. The pandering to Putin in the first term was probably a reflection of Obama-Jarrett thinking, and thus so is the humiliation at the hands of Putin in the second term.
I’m also suspicious of Valerie Jarrett’s possibly having provided negative input into Obama’s statements on Iran, including his terrible Carter-like reaction to the initial uprising in the Iranian “street” in June 2009. Did Obama’s behavior in that period, which was initially so weak that even Democrats were aghast, reflect Valerie Jarrett’s input? I can’t say, but I wouldn’t be surprised.
LOL

nutjob site, nutjob writer, nutjob Dr.

why any of you nutjobs think you can complain about anyone else using partisan sources.....

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if Galt declines to buy a luxury car, does that mean that Galt cannot afford such a car???...
you really are a clueless idiot....

If Galt qualified for subsidies under the ACA would Galt afford that luxury car?

Try to keep up.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Fox Pretends Obamacare Contraception Coverage Includes "Euthanasia And Abortion"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/03/25/fox-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one crippled puppy, I was referring to Shinnings post and you stuck your nose in and yes it was about Treyvon you imbecile, and you have the audacity to call others stupid. I'm betting that you are on some kind of disability aren't you. We all know that you could qualify for a mental one, no doubt.
Have they removed the arrow from your head yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Things stopped coming "up" for you 20 years ago, DumbDave.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and flake were not so stupid you would know that I was posting in reference to the other idiot Shinning about his racist remarks. All of you dumb baggers work off of the very same brain cell, singular.
Why don't you just run along juvenile, and go play with your race card.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Here dumbass! You think people can't go back and repost?

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching a Deetroit News Station this morning. A black reporter talked about how 2 blacks guys got blown away trying to B&E into another black guy's house. The homeowner will not be charged!
The reporter went on to say that this is the third thwarted B&E this year where the homeowner shot the Trayvons trying to get in.
Oddly enough, later the same evening, I heard another similar story from a Saginaw TV Station.
If enough homeowners start to pizz on the Magic Negro's twisted racist BS and shoot everyone of his sons coming through the bedroom window then civility will return.
Thank God for all the George Zimmermans out there.
Only a lowlife racist PIG would find happiness with a young man minding his own business being gunned down by another lowlife like you. I promise you if that were my son I would hunt down an ignorant old fool like you just to watch you shit your panties, you cowardly freak .Nature has a way of seeking revenge and just knowing what a miserable cretin that you obviously are while posting perversion all day i'm betting you are a registered sex offender. Huh toe tapper.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Channeling Bush, Obama Extends Deadline For Health Insurance Enrollment

The Obama administration will announce on Wednesday that individuals who had experienced difficulty signing up for the Affordable Care Act will still be able to enroll in insurance after the March 31st deadline and sign up for until mid-April. The move, the latest in a series of administration efforts to simply the enrollment process following a rocky rollout, echoes the Bush administration’s 2006 decision to help seniors enlist in Medicare Part D after the first enrollment period.

In May of 2006, just days before the end of open enrollment, President Bush waived “penalty fees for very low-income seniors and people with disabilities who sign up late” and allowed “the same impoverished beneficiaries to sign up for Medicare drug coverage until Dec. 31.”

“In other words, you can apply after May 15th without penalty,” Bush told seniors during an event in Florida.“And that’s important for low-income seniors to understand.”

Like Obamacare, the launch of President George W. Bush’s prescription benefit plan was hampered by technical glitches, setbacks, and mass confusion. As the May 15 deadline for enrollment loomed, a bipartisan group of lawmakers advocacy organizations, and a surprising number of newspaper editorials, urged the administration to extend the enrollment period and protect seniors from the penalties associated with late enrollment.

“In the months leading up to the initiation of the Medicare Part D program, beneficiaries were inundated with information about coverage options, which often caused confusion and frustration among seniors,” former Rep. Jason Altmire (D-PA), who introduced legislation to extend the deadline, said.“It is only fair to provide beneficiaries with the time necessary to properly choose an appropriate plan.” The bill attracted bipartisan support and companion legislation was introduced in the Senate.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/03/26/34...

now if only the ACA was as unpopular as Part D at start up......

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you tried wage equivalent instead of age equivalent you might find something. I'm sorry I normally don't pick on typos but couldn't resist this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min KiMare 49,401
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,337
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 3 hr Mr Micheal 1
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 4 hr Mr Peter 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr andet1987 1,448
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr litesong 46,275
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••