Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432267 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1105443 Mar 28, 2014
12 Times Republicans Claimed Nobody Would Sign Up For Obamacare

President Obama’s announcement on Thursday that six million people signed-up for coverage through the Affordable Care Act — meeting and exceeding the administration’s deadline days before the March 31st enrollment period — undermines critics who seized on the law’s troubled early rollout to predict that measure could never attract enough Americans to succeed. Below are some of the worst predictions after the administration published the first enrollment figures in November of 2013:....

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/03/27/34...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1105444 Mar 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
would it be against the law to leave a bowl of anti-freeze in your front yard?
and before people get all antsy, if its come down to getting rid of the dog or lily getting mauled, I choose the anti freeze.
Thanks Eman,
that's funny; my niece suggested that idea as well. But, really, it's not the dogs fault; it's the owner. And, if the dog died mysteriously, he would know it was probably I who did it
There are only 5 houses on my street. Are dogs attracted to anti freeze?
If I have cameras that I can access remotely; I will see when the dog is running free and call the police.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1105446 Mar 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it...Christie's lawyers say he's innocent. LMAO
The lawyer in question, Randy Mastro is a democrat who also represented Mayor De Blasio and has donated campaign funds to democrat mayoral candidate Bill Thompson.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Chris-Christie-Brid...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1105448 Mar 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
media matters, really?
hey, if you see lily today, can you direct her to this
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searc...
its something she might be interested in
yes, Media Matters.

now every site on the net that wants to point out FOX absurdities will link to that video.

and yes, absurd. won't matter what the GOP does. they've already sunk the ship.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1105449 Mar 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
media matters, really?
hey, if you see lily today, can you direct her to this
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searc...
its something she might be interested in
Thanks Eman,
that's a pretty good price; but looks like the cameras are not wireless; I'm trying to avoid drilling through walls. I'll take a look at it though, we have a store nearby. I've bought all my computers there.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1105451 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't KEEP up. Which is why you're so confused, befuddled and bewildered.
You didn't read or hear about the 6 million who lost their insurance because of Obamacare? Who were perfectly happy with the insurance they had but were told they had to be insured the way Obama wanted them to be insured? And who now have to pay more for insurance they neither need nor want?
Caused a big stir.
Patrick gets lost on his way to the mailbox daily.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1105453 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the progressive liberal way of thinking. Wait until the damage is done instead of preventing it. And then wonder what happened when it's too late.
Is there anything that you don't attribute to politics?

Perhaps when this neighbor realizes I have cameras on him, he'll keep his dog on a leash.
I have a lot of patience. He is defiant and thinks he is above the law.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1105454 Mar 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox's Bolling Calls For GOP Civil War To End: "United We Stand, Divided We Get Another Clinton"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/03/27/foxs...
mediamatters?

ROFTLMAO!!!!

Old Sonic-the-Moron strikes again!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1105455 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the progressive liberal way of thinking. Wait until the damage is done instead of preventing it. And then wonder what happened when it's too late.
you mean....then try to legislate canine behavior.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1105457 Mar 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise to me at all that you wouldn't understand the meaning of freedom.
Where exactly is FREEDOM breaking out in the United States--exactly where? is Freedom breaking out any where? NO.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1105458 Mar 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
President Obama’s announcement on Thursday that six million people signed-up for coverage through the Affordable Care Act — meeting and exceeding the administration’s deadline days before the March 31st enrollment period — undermines critics who seized on the law’s troubled early rollout to predict that measure could never attract enough Americans to succeed. Below are some of the worst predictions after the administration published the first enrollment figures in November of 2013:....
Think-Propaganda.org !

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Patrick

Brentwood, TN

#1105459 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Once again, Obamacare is giving one-sixth of the nation's economy over to big government. The three big networks - ABC, CBS and NBC - devoted 31 minutes COMBINED to any news about this major overhaul and upheaval since January 1 - including the 38 delays, the big lie, the glitches and the mass confusion.
That breaks down to 10 minutes a month combined and about 3 minutes a month each.
And we're trying to reason with people who get their news from these three networks.
TV the Idiots lantern ... Carols university?

together with report from your friend shinny0racist,
you may be able to figure out why you LOST in 2008 and 2012.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1105461 Mar 28, 2014
Bill O’Reilly: Obama Supporters Are ‘Blatantly Ignorant And Lazy’

In O’Reilly’s mind it is impossible to have a positive view of Obama unless you are mentally deficient. It isn’t just a matter of a difference of opinion, it is an inherent inability to comprehend the world you live in. So if you disagree with O’Reilly you are just plain dumb. And since the poll shows that 53% of the nation disagree with him, O’Reilly thinks a majority of the American people are ignorant and lazy. Wouldn’t it be nice if the American people told O’Reilly what they think about that?

The best part of O’Reilly’s remarks is that taken by themselves they are a perfect description of his own arrogance and the willful ignorance of his viewers. It is they who blindly follow the fact-free ramblings of a rabidly biased pundit whose mission in life is to deceive and distort and to disparage his ideological adversaries. And that’s the harsh truth that O’Reilly is too ignorant and lazy to grasp.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1105462 Mar 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, just one dealing with the facts and the real world..
you should try it once!
you've been my mop so often, you don't know what's real anymore.

Lapeer, MI

#1105463 Mar 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we did before also...
what did Obama have to do with any of that..
as usual, you're not worth talking to...
I just befuddled you;-)

You're Welcome.

Now....go back to walking in circles, doodette.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1105464 Mar 28, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Eman,
that's funny; my niece suggested that idea as well. But, really, it's not the dogs fault; it's the owner. And, if the dog died mysteriously, he would know it was probably I who did it
If I have cameras that I can access remotely; I will see when the dog is running free and call the police.
Totally agree. It's always the owners - not the dogs - who should be punished. Sadly, these dogs must be put down. And the owners jail time.
Patrick

Brentwood, TN

#1105465 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a Parrot ..........
It's the progressive liberal way

---name calling replaces thought in Carols posts

LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1105466 Mar 28, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Eman,
yes, ethylene glycol anti-freeze smells 'sweet' nad many animals have licked it up and died from that.

i'm glad you have that attitude. it certainly isn't the dog's fault. how do your other neighbors feel about these dogs/neighbors?

Lapeer, MI

#1105467 Mar 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, just one dealing with the facts and the real world..
you should try it once!
Facts are fun!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1105468 Mar 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
"Nobody"

please provide exact quotes.

tia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min SweLL GirL 9,535
Looks like Hillary has Parkinsons. 41 min HillaryHasParkinsons 10
Don't wanna beat a dead horse.........BUT......... 50 min HillaryRidesBrooms 28
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Dr Guru 225,679
What fell out of Hillary's pant leg. Something ... 1 hr OverfilledColosto... 12
Clinton foundation scam, gave 5.7%. That's horr... 1 hr LyingTHUGTrash 13
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,693

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages