Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1580103 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1105631 Mar 28, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Any naked pictures of President Obamas grandfather?
yes, Leo. I know.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1105632 Mar 28, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ringing a bell now, dumb carol?
It just proves that the "New York Times guru" was right in 2012 and more than likely right about the upcoming elections. But he's been thrown under the bus by his fellow liberals. He was never a conservative.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1105633 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL, yes I could get some pepper spray, good idea! I'd have to leave the house with it in my hand ready for battle!!
Get one that clips on your waist band.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1105634 Mar 28, 2014
Green energy screws poor people....

'Despite years of favorable public policy, including renewable power mandates and billions in subsidies, solar power still produces only about 0.2 percent of the nation’s electricity. The National Conference of State Legislatures says power from most large, utility-scaled solar installations still costs about 35 percent more than electricity from natural gas plants; many other experts estimate the levelized cost is even higher.”

http://blog.heartland.org/2014/03/solar-and-w...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1105635 Mar 28, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Again your street sweeper opinion. How about you supply some facts to support your opinion.
(crickets....)
the history of such occupations.

like i clearly stated before, real world facts...

funny how the more you try to shoot me down , the smaller you get!

anything you ever think about besides me? that is all you ever post about...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1105636 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't have Kenya corrected as his birthplace in his own biography in college until he ran for the U.S. Senate. If your biography misprinted your birthplace as being from another country, wouldn't you have seen to it that it was corrected immediately?
Maybe he just liked people thinking he was born in Kenya. But that's still misleading.
If Laura Bush had announced George W. returned from visiting his homeland in another country, wouldn't your eyebrows go up just a little - or even twitch? Mine would. I'd say to myself, I thought America was George W.'s - or any president's - homeland.
imo, he will say whatever suits him at the time.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1105638 Mar 28, 2014
Go out to the Pepper Spray Store or PetSmart.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1105640 Mar 28, 2014
...we all need to smoke pot!!!!!

"Commanders fired in nuke missile cheating scandal"

http://news.yahoo.com/commanders-fired-nuke-m...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1105641 Mar 28, 2014
well, i'm outta here for while...

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1105642 Mar 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised. I can only imagine what the Sherrod v. Breitbart civil trial is costing taxpayers with all their demands for government documents. It's becoming a circus. I can only hope that Breitbart will have to reimburse the taxpayers for all those expenses.
there is no trial yet....meanwhile.....

February 20, 2014

A federal judge delivered a severe tongue-lashing to a Justice Department lawyer Thursday, slamming the Obama Administration for its handling of demands for government records in the libel lawsuit fired Agriculture Department employee Shirley Sherrod filed against conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart.

During a 40-minute hearing, U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon repeatedly ripped into the government and DOJ trial counsel David Glass for resisting requests from both sides in the case for government files and e-mails that might be of use in the litigation. At one point, the judge snapped at Glass, ordering him to “sit right down.”

Sherrod was forced to resign as a state rural development director for USDA in 2010 after Breitbart posted video clips online from a speech she gave earlier in the year at an NAACP event. The videos appeared to suggest that Sherrod was a racist. Within a matter of hours, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack dismissed her, acting in consultation with the White House.

At the outset of Thursday’s hearing, Leon lit into Glass for filing a 21-page statement outlining the government’s position—a filing submitted electronically just after midnight Thursday along with a stack of nine exhibits. The judge called it “a self-serving pleading, not requested by anyone” and repeatedly suggested it was filed for “public relations” reasons rather than because it might be useful to the court.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1105643 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
That would work too. Don't wish him any physical harm. Just want him removed from power.
Yes, by any humane means possible without harm. He needs to be in very good health to face charges.
dem

United States

#1105645 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>It just proves that the "New York Times guru" was right in 2012 and more than likely right about the upcoming elections. But he's been thrown under the bus by his fellow liberals. He was never a conservative.
Silver is not a conservative. They used to work together. It's his opinion that Nate is wrong this time. Differing opinions is far from throwing him under the bus. Just a catch phrase you got from Fox News. I say it's too early either way for accurate predictions.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1105646 Mar 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the history of such occupations.
like i clearly stated before, real world facts...
funny how the more you try to shoot me down , the smaller you get!
anything you ever think about besides me? that is all you ever post about...
And yet you supply your opinion with no support of your position and claim it as fact.

Funny ... you prove my assertions about you every time you reply, and your actually too stupid to even realize it. LOL
dem

United States

#1105647 Mar 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>Breitbart is dead....
From an over dose of heroin.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1105648 Mar 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart is dead....
the queen of the Pigford scam is suing Breitbart's widow.....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1105649 Mar 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>punks like you run from me, as you always do...
mops post things like "punks like you run from me" on anonymous internet forums.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1105650 Mar 28, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He pretends to live in Temecula?
That town is a fkn dump. Golf courses, meth, and Mexicans. And old tea bag racists.
I believe he was from up in Pennsylvania before. where ever that idiot lives doesn't change the "FACT" that he is one miserable creep. He seems to hate anyone that has anything, which is far more a reflection on him but he is way to dumb to know it. Maybe we could hook up Galt and Carol. That way we would be getting even with both of them.
dem

United States

#1105651 Mar 28, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Get one that clips on your waist band.
Beer holder for nascar?
dem

United States

#1105652 Mar 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is just a continuation of this methodical destruction of my nation and he needs to be arrested and or removed by any means possible, imo.
Well you're a fkn imbecile. Who cares what you think.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1105653 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, we will move eventually since the market is picking up. Have to do some upgrades on the house first, so it will probably be another year or two.
I think he's up to something over there anyway; seeing random cars come down the street
(which is a dead end) he lives on the end. The turn around, stop in front of his house, he comes out and hands them something and they leave. Hmmmm.....
That may be my leverage on him. He acts paranoid, his wife left him and he doesn't go to work much anymore, hangs out in the garage and driveway. He has cameras and those dogs. He may be dealing.
please tell me you own and know how to use a gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min Alyssa76 11,168
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Alyssa76 3,698
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Beams 63,943
News Mayor Emanuel, City of Chicago File Federal Law... 3 hr spud 93
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 8 hr Sojourner UNtruth 14
Trump Twilight Zone 10 hr ROD b Conservative 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages