Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251036 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1104332 Mar 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's not so__the Bush Administration actually tried to kill fannie and freddie. You're way behind on this subject, on this thread and if you're reading pieces dated after 2009 you are wasting your time.
Kill?

You again have just confirmed you are a leftwin loon.

Published: September 11, 2003

"The Bush administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.

Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume --> supervision <-- of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry."

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/11/business/ne...

Here's what you Democrats did!

Democrats in their own words Covering up Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac:

Watch it (all of it), imbecilic loon.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1104333 Mar 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so good at numbers, why the heck are you living in Deltona?
What makes you think I live in Deltona?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1104334 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that common sense is a waste on morons like you, but, if Obamacare is so bad why are all you baggers so friggin miserable? Allow me you are terrified that it's gonna work plain and simple. You idiots have never been for anything that was good for the poor or working class. You morons couldn't care less about anything other than power, greed, and money. If it was so bad then you should be all for it. Common sense..Oops Baggers and common sense..Absolutely no connection. I see you are having another wonderful on topix. What a life!!!
WTF is the "working class"???....

millions of middle class Americans work their butts off every day to support the welfare moochers....and the moochers just keep demanding more......

as for money, if not for that, why would anybody work???...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1104335 Mar 26, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"
Bear in mind the WVC80N is not IR"
this is true, in my application however, I already have motion sensing lights and I do not monitor inside my house (garage excluded).
I figured you didn't need IR. I just was mentioning it so Lily didn't go get something not considering the potential need for IR (just in case she has that need).

Don't worry. I know you are not a liberal.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1104336 Mar 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope - not Waxman. Waxman could easily use a proxy or VPN service like you do, but then again, I have a life and you don't.
So you think just because someone else is from the same state, they must be Waxman?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!
dem = Mr. Magoo for sure!
An idiot like you is still trying to figure out how and which head the condom go's on. Of course at your advanced age neither has anything in them.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1104337 Mar 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
are you referring to the original inhabitants that were forced into internment camps?
No. I'm talking about the losers in the battle for supremacy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1104338 Mar 26, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
“Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive.” That was Obama’s famous summary of his successes as president. Well, I never saw Bin Laden’s body, and reports of GM’s life have been greatly exaggerated:
Stinking UNION officials at GM have apparently known since 2001 that ignition switches in most of their models are faulty. By faulty, they mean that they will actually shut off your car at random. Say you’re on the highway speeding along at 70 mph, and all of a sudden, your car just dies. Power brakes? Nope. Power steering? Nope. You’re going to crash. And people did. Faulty GM ignition switches are being directly implicated in 31 collisions and twelve deaths.
That is tragic. Taxpayers pay for GM to survive. GM repays us by continuing its legacy of mediocrity. And it hides that mediocrity for fear of a financial loss for so long that at least a dozen taxpayers actually die as a result. That disgusts me. Every single person at GM and in the civil government that knew of this should be charged with murder. And when the lawsuit against GM goes through and further bankrupts this obsolete dinosaur, please please let it die this time.
Government Motors should be put out of its misery before it kills more people......
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1104339 Mar 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think I live in Deltona?
What makes you think the way you do?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1104340 Mar 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Republican Senators Slam John Boehner For Blocking Unemployment Benefits Extension
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/26/republ...
You a reservation undun?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1104341 Mar 26, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
“Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive.” That was Obama’s famous summary of his successes as president. Well, I never saw Bin Laden’s body, and reports of GM’s life have been greatly exaggerated:
Stinking UNION officials at GM have apparently known since 2001 that ignition switches in most of their models are faulty. By faulty, they mean that they will actually shut off your car at random. Say you’re on the highway speeding along at 70 mph, and all of a sudden, your car just dies. Power brakes? Nope. Power steering? Nope. You’re going to crash. And people did. Faulty GM ignition switches are being directly implicated in 31 collisions and twelve deaths.
That is tragic. Taxpayers pay for GM to survive. GM repays us by continuing its legacy of mediocrity. And it hides that mediocrity for fear of a financial loss for so long that at least a dozen taxpayers actually die as a result. That disgusts me. Every single person at GM and in the civil government that knew of this should be charged with murder. And when the lawsuit against GM goes through and further bankrupts this obsolete dinosaur, please please let it die this time.
Looks like a brick crushed your brain, kkkhunt.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1104342 Mar 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean republicans then.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1104343 Mar 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Government Motors should be put out of its misery before it kills more people......
That's how I feel about old jagoff right wingers.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1104344 Mar 26, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Sometimes I like to find romney supporters and just cane them silly right on the street in front of their homes.... Just beat the ever-loving crap out of them while they scream and roll around on the ground looking for their guns...
I was a Romney supporter. Come on over.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1104345 Mar 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Un-American bitch say what? Where were you when Toyota and Honda had major recalls?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1104346 Mar 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just an athletic supporter.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1104347 Mar 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
sure ya were, pal...just like your bullshit military draft story, huh?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1104348 Mar 26, 2014
Sorry I missed ya'll earlier. I can see you tea baggers needed a punch in the throat.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104349 Mar 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that going incidentally? I've sort of forgotten why we were in that battle in the first place? Did we start it?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104350 Mar 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
? I AM coming over... Hell, I'll go to his house first if you want?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1104351 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Un-American bitch say what? Where were you when Toyota and Honda had major recalls?
You should know about being Un-American, commie boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aggy-6-30-15 38 min RACE 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min RACE 99,887
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 192,105
fernado bonilla world bridge partners arrested ... 1 hr southie girl 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr White_Lightning 6,142
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 53,944
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ariel Sharon 70,143
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages