Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1704379 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1105643 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
That would work too. Don't wish him any physical harm. Just want him removed from power.
Yes, by any humane means possible without harm. He needs to be in very good health to face charges.
dem

United States

#1105645 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>It just proves that the "New York Times guru" was right in 2012 and more than likely right about the upcoming elections. But he's been thrown under the bus by his fellow liberals. He was never a conservative.
Silver is not a conservative. They used to work together. It's his opinion that Nate is wrong this time. Differing opinions is far from throwing him under the bus. Just a catch phrase you got from Fox News. I say it's too early either way for accurate predictions.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1105646 Mar 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the history of such occupations.
like i clearly stated before, real world facts...
funny how the more you try to shoot me down , the smaller you get!
anything you ever think about besides me? that is all you ever post about...
And yet you supply your opinion with no support of your position and claim it as fact.

Funny ... you prove my assertions about you every time you reply, and your actually too stupid to even realize it. LOL
dem

United States

#1105647 Mar 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>Breitbart is dead....
From an over dose of heroin.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1105648 Mar 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart is dead....
the queen of the Pigford scam is suing Breitbart's widow.....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1105649 Mar 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>punks like you run from me, as you always do...
mops post things like "punks like you run from me" on anonymous internet forums.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1105650 Mar 28, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He pretends to live in Temecula?
That town is a fkn dump. Golf courses, meth, and Mexicans. And old tea bag racists.
I believe he was from up in Pennsylvania before. where ever that idiot lives doesn't change the "FACT" that he is one miserable creep. He seems to hate anyone that has anything, which is far more a reflection on him but he is way to dumb to know it. Maybe we could hook up Galt and Carol. That way we would be getting even with both of them.
dem

United States

#1105651 Mar 28, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Get one that clips on your waist band.
Beer holder for nascar?
dem

United States

#1105652 Mar 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is just a continuation of this methodical destruction of my nation and he needs to be arrested and or removed by any means possible, imo.
Well you're a fkn imbecile. Who cares what you think.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1105653 Mar 28, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we will move eventually since the market is picking up. Have to do some upgrades on the house first, so it will probably be another year or two.
I think he's up to something over there anyway; seeing random cars come down the street
(which is a dead end) he lives on the end. The turn around, stop in front of his house, he comes out and hands them something and they leave. Hmmmm.....
That may be my leverage on him. He acts paranoid, his wife left him and he doesn't go to work much anymore, hangs out in the garage and driveway. He has cameras and those dogs. He may be dealing.
please tell me you own and know how to use a gun.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1105654 Mar 28, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>God doesn't make mistakes. Blasphemer!
God doesn't. We do. It's why we have to seek Him and to receive His blessings.

The liberals thought Obama WAS God. Remember?

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1105655 Mar 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
character doesn't exist in daveland.
She could put on some camo, sit up all night getting all beered up, go out feed it some antifreeze & when it gets incapacitated kill it with a sharp stick, puff out her chest & be proud how tough she is. At least that's how it would be done in Eman land
dem

United States

#1105656 Mar 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>the queen of the Pigford scam is suing Breitbart's widow.....
And is gonna win. The beitch will be living in Temecula with the other welfare rats.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1105657 Mar 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is just a continuation of this methodical destruction of my nation and he needs to be arrested and or removed by any means possible, imo.
If I were president a drone would be on the way to your single wide as of now.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1105658 Mar 28, 2014
Dirty Hairy....

"CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dirty Harry Reid Calls Republicans Liars Ė Then Says He Didnít Call Republicans Liars"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/caugh...
dem

United States

#1105659 Mar 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he was from up in Pennsylvania before. where ever that idiot lives doesn't change the "FACT" that he is one miserable creep. He seems to hate anyone that has anything, which is far more a reflection on him but he is way to dumb to know it. Maybe we could hook up Galt and Carol. That way we would be getting even with both of them.
Galt hates carol.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1105660 Mar 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not a problem as long as you keep her confined to your property........
she got out once. Freaked out some folks and the police were called even though she was just sitting on the front porch (according to the officer).
dem

United States

#1105661 Mar 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he was from up in Pennsylvania before. where ever that idiot lives doesn't change the "FACT" that he is one miserable creep. He seems to hate anyone that has anything, which is far more a reflection on him but he is way to dumb to know it. Maybe we could hook up Galt and Carol. That way we would be getting even with both of them.
He's a retired janitor. You know how smart they are.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1105662 Mar 28, 2014

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1105663 Mar 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>will take this as a total and utter admission of defeat in attempting to show even one example of you mopping anything with me...
run along, little man...mop up your tears.
mops reply twice to the same post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min Junket 11,948
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr RACE 6,921
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr RACE 2,546
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr RACE 1,025
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 3 hr White n Proud 9
ms 13 4 hr White n Proud 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr FART BRIGADE 64,456

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages