Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458402 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105241 Mar 27, 2014
Big Pusscceee Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Olive is fragile. I've seen her laying in the gutter with her panties at her ankles. I mean I'm her brother but I'm still a guy. You kno?
Heheheheheheh... hey... that gives me an idea...
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105242 Mar 27, 2014
PEDRO, GET THE GODDAM BEER AND WINE OR IT'S BACK TO THE BANANA GROVES FOR YOU...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1105243 Mar 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More nonsense from the Daily Caller. Actually this article debunks itself.
On a better note it's national whisky day and based on many of the posts I've seen here this AM__some are already busy partaking.
When Realslime posts, most think that it must be National Spam Day.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105244 Mar 27, 2014
O, so that's the connection. That's no way to treat your sister, dem.

Learned it from how your Father treated your Mother and Sister, did you.

And Pitsy was incested by her Daddy ... Well, that explains it. Pitsy's fragile.

And you looked upon your sister with lust. Two sickos.
Hey, you're getting free psycho analysis here.

No dem, we don't "know" ... But understand, yes.

See you think you're exposing something about me when in actuality you're exposing so much about you, and about al-abama.
Big Pusscceee wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitsy is fragile. I've seen her laying in the gutter with her panties at her ankles. I mean I'm her brother but I'm still a guy. You kno?
Big Pusscceee Magadino

New York, NY

#1105245 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
dem without pitsy, you wouldn't even be bantering with me.
You know it. I know it. I've made a fool out of you so many times it's ridiculous.
And you're pathetic. You can't "win" without pitsy. And she "aint" winning either.
Whatever that means. Your ballz are still shriveled and dangling from my front mirror.
I castrated you, Fetch Almighty, The Count, a long time ago.
Just a reminder, you brain dead eunuch.
Play The Pitch? O, I love the hunt, the taunt of prey ...
<quoted text>
But you said I was dem? You need a play book? I think you've been drinking St Joes urine.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105246 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost being a big man:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/leisureville-... #

Baaawwaaahh!!!

L - O - O - S - E - R

Baaawwaahh!!!

"Try not miss me to much envy boy, but I'm going to have lunch in Palm Springs with some friends. putting the top down and cooling it like the high rollers do, while you are waiting for your tax payers check"

Phag lib for sure. Jive-Ass punk...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1105247 Mar 27, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't gone there, perhaps I will. I was in Brandsmart yesterday, they had quite an assortment that it was overwhelming. It's on my list of stuff to do; but that's a good idea, they probably have knowledgeable sales people.
Still having a problem with the nutty neighbor and his pitbull running loose. I call the police and then the dogs are in his yard; the officer said he has to see the dog running loose. I said, do I have to wait till he bites me? I'm getting the cameras because of him. They keep warning him, but as soon as they leave; the dogs are out again. Some people are just awful.
would it be against the law to leave a bowl of anti-freeze in your front yard?

and before people get all antsy, if its come down to getting rid of the dog or lily getting mauled, I choose the anti freeze.

Lapeer, MI

#1105248 Mar 27, 2014
Homer wrote:
Hey rightwing morans and normal folks, what's the latest? How's everyone been?
Rightwingers still whining, leftwingers/moderates still basking in the glow of back to back presidential victories with a 3rd on pretty much a lock?
Don't you ever get tired of being a Sheep?

They never whine.
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105249 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
dem without pitsy, you wouldn't even be bantering with me.
You know it. I know it. I've made a fool out of you so many times it's ridiculous.
And you're pathetic. You can't "win" without pitsy. And she "aint" winning either.
Whatever that means. Your ballz are still shriveled and dangling from my front mirror.
I castrated you, Fetch Almighty, The Count, a long time ago.
Just a reminder, you brain dead eunuch.
Play The Pitch? O, I love the hunt, the taunt of prey ...
<quoted text>
Did she just say, dignity and fidelity or whatever? I'm sorry but when I hear that throaty growl I just tune out...
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105250 Mar 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Waaayyy to many drugs during his youth:
<quoted text>
Typical Democrat.
Yeah, the place for a woman to go and find a compassionate ear is the GOP. Heheheheheheh... as long as they enter the building on their knees they can sit in the back while the men talk to each other...

Women have a bigger problem than political winds... it's farts. Men fart like Labrador Retrievers and women HATE shit like that. As long as they never learn to enjoy farts and farting they will never be truly equal....

Lapeer, MI

#1105251 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
And it was here in Europe, through centuries of struggle, through war and enlightenment, repression and revolution, that a particular set of ideals began to emerge, the belief that through conscience and free will, each of us has the right to live as we choose, the belief that power is derived from the consent of the governed and that laws and institutions should be established to protect that understanding.
And those ideas eventually inspired a band of colonialists across an ocean, and they wrote them into the founding documents that still guide America today, including the simple truth that all men, and women, are created equal.
But those ideals have also been tested, here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign. Often this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others and that individual identity must be defined by us versus them, or that national greatness must flow not by what people stand for, but what they are against.
In so many ways, the history of Europe in the 20th century represented the ongoing clash of these two sets of ideas, both within nations and among nations. The advance of industry and technology outpaced our ability to resolve our differences peacefully. And even -- even among the most civilized of societies on the surface, we saw a descent into barbarism.
This morning at Flanders Field, I was reminded of how war between peoples sent a generation to their deaths in the trenches and gas of the first world war. And just two decades later, extreme nationalism plunged this continent into war once again, with populations enslaved and great cities reduced to rubble and tens of millions slaughtered, including those lost in the Holocaust.
It is in response to this tragic history that in the aftermath of World War II, America joined with Europe to reject the darker forces of the past and build a new architecture of peace. Workers and engineers gave life to the Marshall Plan. Sentinels stood vigilant in a NATO alliance that would become the strongest the world has ever known. And across the Atlantic, we embraced a shared vision of Europe, a vision based on representative democracy, individual rights, and a belief that nations can meet the interests of their citizens through trade and open markets, a social safety net, respect for those of different faiths and backgrounds.
For decades, this vision stood in sharp contrast to life on the other side of an Iron Curtain. For decades, a contest was waged, and ultimately, that contest was won, not by tanks or missiles, but because our ideals stirred the hearts of Hungarians, who sparked a revolution, Poles in their shipyards who stood in solidarity, Czechs who waged a Velvet Revolution without firing a shot, and East Berliners who marched past the guards and finally tore down that wall.

He read this with a monotone voice. No emotion at all. I don't think he believes a word of it. He was just reading whatever comes up on the teleprompter. That is why he has so many gaffes.
A Used Car Salesman, Satan and the Magic Negro always tell you what they think you want to hear.
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105252 Mar 27, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of being a Sheep?
They never whine.
You ever get tired of being a cripple? They never walk.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105253 Mar 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
I love this comedy channel!
DOIH! The retardulant loves his comedy channel!

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1105254 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Alvin: "Well, ma, I guess this is goodbye..."
Ma: "Oh, Alvin, does ya really have t' go?"
Alvin: "Fraid so, ma, the Army waits fer no man, an" I cain't WAIT to get me some of them "terrorists.""
Ma: "Well, I s'pose there's nuthin' I can say t' change yer mind, boy... g'wan then..."
Alvin:(Alvin kisses his maw right on the lips and even throws in a goodly amount of tongue...) "Bye, honey, y'all take care o' granny for me, hear?"
Ma: "What the hell, boy, you sleepin' with her too?"
You'll have some of that bottom land someday, Alvin.
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105255 Mar 27, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
would it be against the law to leave a bowl of anti-freeze in your front yard?
and before people get all antsy, if its come down to getting rid of the dog or lily getting mauled, I choose the anti freeze.
Duh. How about we put ground glass in your estrogen capsules? You want to get rid of something, just sub it out. In a capitalist society there'll always be somebody lookin' to make a fast buck.

Lapeer, MI

#1105256 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Better be nice to new yawk or your entry in the meatball swallowing contest will be withdrawn.
No pepperoni penis pendant for you, man eater.
Next Stop: Sodom'a South Street-Boy's Corner. Time to board, dullard !
<quoted text>
You have poor taste and it is all in your mouth and your mouth hits all of the stranger neighborhoods.....
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105257 Mar 27, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Used Car Salesman, Satan and the Magic Negro always tell you what they think you want to hear.
Um.. no.. nope... that's not true... I guarantee you that's not true. what I wanted to hear was that the U.S. was leaving the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan forever... But did I get what I wanted? Nope, nor a free car neither...

Lapeer, MI

#1105258 Mar 27, 2014
Dominic Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever get tired of being a cripple? They never walk.
But you are not a cripple! You are a 24/7 prostitute.

You CAN walk if you just take a break.....maybe 15 minutes on the hour.!

Arise!
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105259 Mar 27, 2014
Big Pusscceee Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said I was dem? You need a play book? I think you've been drinking St Joes urine.
She said I was J. Wherever she looks there are ghosts... I think I DID hear her say ok, to a man sandwich... a little double-teamin'... lotsa lube, some pizza..
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105260 Mar 27, 2014
Obama has set a new standard.

His Secret Service Agents all get drunk instead of protecting the moron.

I would resign if I was supposed to protect the Anti-American b*stard Obama.

A Democrat is not an American Patriot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min SweLL GirL 9,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min Legal Analysis 104,509
abby12-5-16 32 min RACE 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 56 min boundary painter 8,631
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 1,954
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 6,838
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 3,447

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages