Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659706 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104940 Mar 27, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>MY GOD! You just gave Obammy's 30 second elevator pitch.

Lies
Anyone who disagrees is the enemy
Wannabe with secretive background
Stoner

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/...
You crazy pothead liberal.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1104941 Mar 27, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>Homer's been busy hanging out at the local abortion clinic. He's trying to work out a deal to heat his home for the rest of the winter.
Kinda funny that a Jew boy would be so callous about furnaces yea think?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104943 Mar 27, 2014
You think you're as good as me, do you, Piss Pants?

Well you're NOT!

I've got dried tomatoes with more wit than you'll ever have!

When I think about all the horrible things you write in here, it gags me.

OOOOO... you are a pathetic creep and you're going to Pay. Watch!
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104944 Mar 27, 2014
Wrong !!! The most intelligent thing a republican has said all day were my posts to you and your counter part, Alabama Pitsy and to the dead player, new yawk.

And of course My Husband's. He's what "we" call a "rumbala" ... Likes to swat n snipe, shake up the players.

What can I say. He's a street player wearing a linen blend suit and a silk tie.
Olive ManDingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most intelligent thing a republican has said all day.
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104945 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>Who's not Italian? You pathetic weasel, you think all it takes to take someone else's name is little brass balls and some shite translation software? Well you've got another think coming, Piss Pants. I don't need you to tell Me who I am, I already know. And as you're about to discover, perversion and filth isn't going to fool anyone, they all know who am I, and the authorities know who you are too.
Eye I have also called the authorities.
Eye called Olive Garden for extra bread.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104946 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well let's see. When I was growing up there every person of adult age had a job. A well paying job for the most part. Welfare was frowned on. My home town was a booming little town. Two drug stores, a car dealership, 3 grocery stores, 2 auto parts stores, a theater, a liquor store, two clothing stores. Now there is none of the above. What happened? Taxes and regulations. The steel mill closed, the charcoal plants closed, the coal mines started automating and closing. The three railroads mostly pulled out of town. What was once a booming little town is now a haven for crack heads and section 8 housing. It is depressing every time I go back.
Um... then don't GO back... right? West Virginia is a dump and meth is the drug of choice, though heroin prices are dropping precipitously thanks to that little screw up in Afghanistan. Stop idolizing complete ignorance there's nothing romantic about it. Hint: cowboys weren't heroes either.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1104947 Mar 27, 2014
Pope Francis fires "Bishop of Bling" for abusing funds, converts Archbishop's $40 million mansion to soup kitchen.

Bishop Tebartz-van Elst resided in the diocese of Limburg, home to about 650,000 Catholics in Germany. The bishop made news when the Catholic Church disclosed the exact cost of the renovations to his personal residence improvements that had skyrocketed to more than eight times the original projections"...$40 million!

"Pope Francis immediately took back his strong hand and smacked the archbishop right out of his golden ember diocese and into the land of reality."

This pope is so refreshing! However, it does make one wonder why we are allowing the Catholic church access to U.S. taxpayer dollars.

http://topekasnews.com/pope-fires-bishop-blin...
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104948 Mar 27, 2014
You ever push about a half dozen meatballs up your ass then shoot them at your godfather?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104949 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well let's see. When I was growing up there every person of adult age had a job. A well paying job for the most part. Welfare was frowned on. My home town was a booming little town. Two drug stores, a car dealership, 3 grocery stores, 2 auto parts stores, a theater, a liquor store, two clothing stores. Now there is none of the above. What happened? Taxes and regulations. The steel mill closed, the charcoal plants closed, the coal mines started automating and closing. The three railroads mostly pulled out of town. What was once a booming little town is now a haven for crack heads and section 8 housing. It is depressing every time I go back.
Hey, bobo, it just occurred to me that West Virginia was a Union state when you were 'growing up'... if you'd like to trace the income history of West Virginia, perhaps we should start there? Grow up.
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104950 Mar 27, 2014
If y'all don't like meatballs you can always shove a fist in your ass.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104951 Mar 27, 2014
Buy him some pants and a coat and then he'll have a complete winter outfit!
Olive Magadino wrote:
Wrong !!! The most intelligent thing a republican has said all day were my posts to you and your counter part, Alabama Pitsy and to the dead player, new yawk.
And of course My Husband's. He's what "we" call a "rumbala" ... Likes to swat n snipe, shake up the players.
<quoted text>
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104952 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong !!! The most intelligent thing a republican has said all day were my posts to you and your counter part, Alabama Pitsy and to the dead player, new yawk.

I got a pig in poke with a silk tie.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1104953 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
Could have been the Hawks Nest thing Flacko or more likely the consolidations that occurred throughout Appalachia.

Your old high school was likely merged with two or three others in the county, same with many other government services.

I might have already mentioned that one of my neighbors grew up in Fayette County WVA. Very cool guy__you've probably heard of him.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1104954 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you remain in that Ostrich position preparation is not possible.
Says the Ostrich poking his head out of the sand to say this.

Do you think the economy is really on the upswing and that Obamacare is really going to reduce the deficit?

Do you think we're really safer now?

Think very carefully about your answers before laying a really big egg.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104955 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye I have also called the authorities.
Eye called Olive Garden for extra bread.
One thing's for sure, there are a LOT of authorities out there with very little to do.
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104956 Mar 27, 2014
My hubby is more of a sawsage fellow. I mean he can still swallow a meatball that would make my friend Gina blush.
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1104957 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Ostrich poking his head out of the sand to say this.

Do you think the economy is really on the upswing and that Obamacare is really going to reduce the deficit?

Do you think we're really safer now?

Think very carefully about your answers before laying a really big egg.
You sir are a real donkey.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104958 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
You ever push about a half dozen meatballs up your ass then shoot them at your godfather?
Been there, done that. The trick is a cup of olive oil first.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1104959 Mar 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And frequent FOX contributor? And aka "Dr Doom."
No he's not right Carol__he's never been right.
Well, I'm so glad to hear it. Coming from you, I mean. The knower of all things.

How can we survive a deficit of over 20 trillion? And what if the dollar collapses? Let's start there. Reassure me Schiff isn't right.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1104960 Mar 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Could have been the Hawks Nest thing Flacko or more likely the consolidations that occurred throughout Appalachia.
Your old high school was likely merged with two or three others in the county, same with many other government services.
I might have already mentioned that one of my neighbors grew up in Fayette County WVA. Very cool guy__you've probably heard of him.
Fayette County is a very big place. Not much there but a lot of area. Is his name Jimmy? I know a lot of people who moved to Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Ben Avraham 72,047
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 105,379
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr what a russsh 11,599
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 243,102
News A Big Fish in a little marina (Jan '09) 16 hr Kasmier 19
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 20 hr RUN OUTA ILLINOIS 14
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 20 hr US Media is Malig... 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages