Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1103168 Mar 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>then of course there is the subsidized crop insurance. without those billion$ to prop that up, the family farm in the US would be gone.
Well, it doesn't count for cons since it goes to cons.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1103169 Mar 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<spam>
<quoted text>
I sure am glad I'm not a worthless commie like you, son.
ol! I sure am glad you're not worth that much, son!
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103170 Mar 24, 2014
Well, as long as the Q&A is all the rave ... Here's Mine:

Q: What do I and a Washing Machine have in common?
A: We're both highly efficient, extremely effective Super Strength Agitators!

PS And we have a helluva Spin Cycle too!!! Spin you Right Owt !!!
Now, you sit on that and rotate !!!... ;

I think al-abama pitsy and fetchie will really like this one ! < for reasons they'll understand.
IF they can remember > !!! After all, wouldn't want to leave them out of their own joke.
HA! They're the punchline.

Bye, Waxy ... ;
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Q: How much do Democrats like Hillary Clinton give from themselves to help people?
A: As much as they can pull out of other peoples pockets.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1103171 Mar 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a total hypocrite, you are a real moron. Your old lady had to be desperate either that or you are married to your boyfriend. You senile old fat freak.
Easy was right. You are a racist. You have proven that over and over again, libtard.

You are the person with the problem.

I am so happy I am not like you. A life of embellishment and fantasy is all you have.

No hope, no change.

That's why you are single, son!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1103172 Mar 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>She was at "battle stations" when 9/11 occurred. And she claimed bushie boy was up to speed on intelligence.
Curious result she got.
At least she is am American, Dong. Or is your name Dung? Same thing for you son.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103173 Mar 24, 2014
HA! Good Advice! Take It!

Son? You always did "steal" other poster's words, phrases.

Where's your creative originality, junior !?

What an oxymoron this post is. Like You !!!

Were you always this stupid? Or did you take lessons?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then respect yourself son.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1103174 Mar 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hey Wilhelm,
How is that "glorious" East Coast vacation going?
Is that "humungous" (paltry)$50,000.00 per year of yours letting you live like a "King", libtarulant?
Do the women still "adore" you?
If so, why would you be here 24x7 as the MPD man?
EasyEed "stops by".
You live here.
Who is the loser?
You know the answer. So do the rest of us.
I'm having a ball I can't wait for the summer to get here i'm up in the mountains having a great time. You pretending to have a life is always amusing. I will be traveling most of the summer, Going back to Calif, To see how my home there is doing. You envy much? Better watch that blood pressure you know being 3' tall and weighing 300 pounds is kinda risky. I got friends in a number of states, do you ever get more than 10 miles from your computer? I do get a little over $50,000 a year from you tax payers, I have a few other incomes also, so no need to worry about me old lonely one, You have 20 more posts than I so what does that make you, besides a total hypocrite. No one actually believes your Walter Mitty stories. You are on here every time I stay away for 6 month or so you never leave. Kinda sad, but what the hell you are old fat and lonely. So knock yourself out booze hound.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1103175 Mar 24, 2014
Vatican cocaine-filled condoms parcel seized by German customs officers

Package sent to the Vatican from a South American country contained 14 condoms filled with 33,000 worth of liquid cocaine

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/23/...

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1103176 Mar 24, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>I think your confused,'Teabaggers' is simply short hand for mouth breathing chuds with personality disorders,ignorant bigots and racists .
Those who worship at the alter of Radical Right Wing Idealogy and who routinely Lie and Distort out of sort of 'The Ends Justifies The Means' conviction.
Most of which are victims of Obama Derangement Syndrome.
Meaning they were un hinged to the point of Mental Illness by the notion of a Black Man being President but too hypocritical to admit it so they batten on ANYTHING no matter how implausible to discredit his Administration.
This syndrome is downwardly spiralling hence the increased incoherancy and increased paranoid delusional fixation.
This condition really should be treated by therapy and medication by this point.
They also have zero abilty to discern Reality from Wishful Thinking.
They allow their entire world view to be informed by Koch Brothers Propaganda and Fox News.
Hostilty towards minorities,woman.young people and intolerance of any point of view other then then that of the Koch Brothers and Fox.
Slavish,unmanning,finger licking, worship and fealty to the Wealthy is also a Hallmark.
Hope this was helpful.
I hope you're compensated for getting teabagged around the clock.

Nice, the Afghan president is siding with Putin over Crimea, could Il Douche look any more stupid and incompetent to the rest of the world?

What an inept boob.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1103177 Mar 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Liberals are fun!
Hilarious, like watching baby cats.
I'm betting that's pretty much your only life and the only thing that you can actually do is watch. 24/7 on here. Face it you are at best a lonely old fat creepy dude.That waits on that government check every month. Count your blessings that us Democrats made that possible you ungrateful bitch.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103178 Mar 24, 2014
That's Funny, junior.

Since you're the catty-ous one here, kitty kat cattie !

Me-OwoW

Baby Cats are precious, don't insult them.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Liberals are fun!
Hilarious, like watching baby cats.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1103179 Mar 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having a ball I can't wait for the summer to get here i'm up in the mountains having a great time. You pretending to have a life is always amusing. I will be traveling most of the summer, Going back to Calif, To see how my home there is doing. You envy much? Better watch that blood pressure you know being 3' tall and weighing 300 pounds is kinda risky. I got friends in a number of states, do you ever get more than 10 miles from your computer? I do get a little over $50,000 a year from you tax payers, I have a few other incomes also, so no need to worry about me old lonely one, You have 20 more posts than I so what does that make you, besides a total hypocrite. No one actually believes your Walter Mitty stories. You are on here every time I stay away for 6 month or so you never leave. Kinda sad, but what the hell you are old fat and lonely. So knock yourself out booze hound.
Sure.

having a ball...

on Topix all day and night.

<shaking head>

NOT!

“guess who?”

denver

#1103180 Mar 24, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you can fly commercially without a photo ID.
I haven't been carded in years.
You're a lying sack of offal and you have been for years, no one believes you, Dopey.

“guess who?”

denver

#1103181 Mar 24, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently your sister is as dumb as you are.
If your sister was buying insurance as an individual, then an equivalent policy in the exchanges would cost less.
You or your sister is lying.
Sister in law, once again you show the world how stupid you are and how you're incapable of reading English. She went thru the exchange you dumbass moron. As did I when I got the quote for double.

Only welfare mooching Obamaphone users like you get subsidies.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1103182 Mar 24, 2014
Ghost:

"I got friends in a number of states"

Baaawwaaahhh!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1103183 Mar 24, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
HA! Good Advice! Take It!
Son? You always did "steal" other poster's words, phrases.
Where's your creative originality, junior !?
What an oxymoron this post is. Like You !!!
Were you always this stupid? Or did you take lessons?
<quoted text>
Old Waxman doesn't have to take lessons he is naturally stupid. You are never going to get anything creative from that moron, he lives his Walter Mitty life, without ever leaving his computer. He also posts under about 100 different names, and every one of them is bonkers.

“guess who?”

denver

#1103184 Mar 24, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumbass Obama was handed a war already in progress and shutting the lights off and going home wasn't an option. If he had hypocrites like you would accusing him of "cutting and running".
You're an idiot Carol!
Afghan president to Il Douche:

drop dead you big eared clown, I'll side with Putin and you'll like it.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1103185 Mar 24, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying sack of offal and you have been for years, no one believes you, Dopey.
RealDave is a RealPieceOfWork...

Democrats count on there being people like him.

“guess who?”

denver

#1103186 Mar 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
The nitwit and liar is you! You prove it every day son.
Are you teabagging Angel or is he teabagging you?
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1103187 Mar 24, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
That's Funny, junior.
Since you're the catty-ous one here, kitty kat cattie !
Me-OwoW
Baby Cats are precious, don't insult them.
<quoted text>
<spam>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Kristy 47,021
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min Frijoles 69,523
PerfettoPerformanc2010 on eBay 29 min BarefootJoe 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,348
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,603
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,046
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Wolverine33 4,743

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]