Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,014,041 - 1,014,060 of 1,084,111 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

When you hate someone as bad as the Koch Brothers you miss these things...

Tom Steyer...

"The financier is planning to spend at least $100 million on tough attack ads targeted at congressional and gubernatorial candidates in the 2014 election cycle who oppose efforts to curb global warming..."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi...

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Reich wingers won't stand for it.
That's why it didn't take long for them to ostracize Michael Steele. And they still do to this day.
You mean like democrats throwing Oreo cookies at him during a gubernatorial debate in 2002?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! Excuse me I gotta go get a pencil and write this down... this is THE most precious thing I've ever seen a retard type.... brb..(Did you think this up yourself or did the church e-mail it to you?...)
Write this down too. Obama likes the idea of being the president and all the perks that come with being the president, but he doesn't like the job of being the president. He would have been better off - and so would we - if he had auditioned for the role of a president in an Oliver Stone movie. That's what he's doing now...still auditioning.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

science and lets use a orbiting satellite to measure sea levels...

'As a result, satellite estimates of sea levels involve the use of complex models, approximations, other measurements and calculations. Unfortunately, this means that if there are problems in any of those stages, it could introduce artificial biases into the estimates, possibly making them unreliable… or even worse, wrong.'

http://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/...
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about Dr. Ben Carson..
I suggest you watch the movie, "Gifted Hands" and have a wet washcloth handy to wipe all that dried egg off your crusty, know-it-all, annoyingly fat little face.
You really are something, you know that? Just what is the question.
Maybe if you had twins that were conjoined at the head and Dr. Carson was the first to give them their lives back you'd shut the hell up for a change.
Speaking of shutting the hell up try it..You airheaded closed minded bimbo.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a comprehension problem. She has no diet woes. That was the point. I would venture to guess that most pre-existing conditions are heart problems.
BTW, her original plan did cover it. Tell me how the deductibles in the Obamacare plans are going to be any different.
Your daughter was part of the problem. People who purchase cheap insurance because they are "healthy" are the ones who ended up with inadequate insurance when the unexpected happens and expect us to bail them out through bankruptcy.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Gotta go now. Later.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Here’s a rundown of why breakfast food costs are rising, and why they could keep going up.
BACON
Bringing home the bacon is costing more.
The price of lean pork in the futures market is at record levels and is up 52 percent since the start of the year, to $1.31 a pound. Traders are concerned about a deadly virus in the U.S. hog population.
That could further boost bacon prices, which were already rising after farmers cut pig production because of higher feed costs. Those cost climbed after a drought in 2012.
The average price of a pound of sliced bacon in U.S. cities was $5.46 in February, up from $4.83 a year earlier and $3.62 five years ago, government data shows.
The retail price of pork is projected to climb by 2.5 percent to 3 percent this year, according to government forecasts.
“You should expect to see very high prices for your ground beef, your other meat cuts, all the pork cuts will be higher this year,” Donnie Smith, CEO of Tyson Foods, said in an interview with CNBC on March 12.
U.S. pig herds have been hit by a virus called porcine epidemic diarrhea, or PED, which causes vomiting and diarrhea in the animals. After the first case in the U.S. was confirmed in May, the virus spread through hog herds during the cold winter. While the disease doesn’t affect people and is not a food safety concern, it can lead to mortality rates of between 80 and 100 percent in newborn piglets. That’s raising concerns of thinner herds as the U.S. heads toward the summer grilling season, when demand typically picks up.
Traders don’t know exactly how badly the virus will impact pork production because it’s the first time that PED has been detected in U.S. herds, says Dennis Smith, a commodity broker at Chicago-based Archer Financial Services.
“It’s become a hysterical market,” Smith says.
Gus Kasimis, 60, manager of the Green Kitchen Restaurant, a New York diner, says that increases in food prices had already become more frequent and that he had been forced to pass on the higher costs to customers.
But he’s not worried that people will stop coming. Instead, they will cut down in other areas, perhaps spending less at more expensive restaurants, if they feel the squeeze.
“They still need to get a decent breakfast,” he says.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Olive Magadino wrote:
Most believe they don't need any .. Most don't have any ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Have A Nice Day .. And Enjoy The Song .. It's Quite Fitting .. For Most
Because All in All you're "just another ..."
Sadly, Olive, no one has any idea what you're saying. On the bright side, you seem to be silent for a time... and who's gonna argue with that? I thought you said you were married? I'm surprised he didn't already tell you that?
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>You may have a good point there. Obama could have easily been the next Denzel Washington. He just looked for fame and the perks of the presidency in the wrong place.
Cause blacks are just put on this earth to entertain old white racists. Right?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Write this down too. Obama likes the idea of being the president and all the perks that come with being the president, but he doesn't like the job of being the president. He would have been better off - and so would we - if he had auditioned for the role of a president in an Oliver Stone movie. That's what he's doing now...still auditioning.
You're a very simple woman, carol, I only have so much time to spend in the retard wing of the hospital... have a nice day...
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

You think? Of course you don't. Because if you did, you would know I didn't like that Bush started two wars. And Medicare Part D prescription plan was a bad deal for Seniors.
Just to name a few "things" about Bush I neither liked nor agreed with. Short List.

Yeah, if Gulliani had run, I would have voted for The Italian Guy, not The Bush Illuminati Guy.

Trying that racist schtick again, imbecile. HA! Get a clue and a concept.

PS And you don't know ch!t about the Mafia except what you watch on those Hollywood glitz and glamour produced "Mafioso" TV Shows, dumb ass.
Olive Magadino wrote:
I like Bush! He was a good president and a good man! Plus, he was white and how bad could that be? As we speak the mafioalisma is hunting down your black-ass and you'll be in my soup tonight, coward!
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
Gotta go now. Later.
Well, THERE'S a surprise... what, did I have too much garlic, sweetie?
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
ghost on fantasy island again for sure...
Next he'll be saying It's the plane boss!
Dealing with stupid kinda keeps you busy, huh old freak with many names? I plan on putting an Obama sticker on your Yugo soon, maybe next time I come through that low rent district.
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about Dr. Ben Carson..
I suggest you watch the movie, "Gifted Hands" and have a wet washcloth handy to wipe all that dried egg off your crusty, know-it-all, annoyingly fat little face.
You really are something, you know that? Just what is the question.
Maybe if you had twins that were conjoined at the head and Dr. Carson was the first to give them their lives back you'd shut the hell up for a change.
Retirement tough?
Immigration law is rewarding.
Think about getting a job or volunteering? GHW Bush "thousand points of light"
-
Angela
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

And there you have it, folks: the conservative mind at work. Whine and cry and bitch and moan, but as soon as you feel the dagger at your throat it's, "Well, I've got to go now and take care of... um... some business." Well go ahead.(Somebody's) got flack's daughter in a vise of his own making, that's all I need to keep me busy... I'm easy...
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
HereÂ’s a rundown of why breakfast food costs are rising, and why they could keep going up.
BACON
Bringing home the bacon is costing more.
The price of lean pork in the futures market is at record levels and is up 52 percent since the start of the year, to $1.31 a pound. Traders are concerned about a deadly virus in the U.S. hog population.
That could further boost bacon prices, which were already rising after farmers cut pig production because of higher feed costs. Those cost climbed after a drought in 2012.
The average price of a pound of sliced bacon in U.S. cities was $5.46 in February, up from $4.83 a year earlier and $3.62 five years ago, government data shows.
The retail price of pork is projected to climb by 2.5 percent to 3 percent this year, according to government forecasts.
“You should expect to see very high prices for your ground beef, your other meat cuts, all the pork cuts will be higher this year,” Donnie Smith, CEO of Tyson Foods, said in an interview with CNBC on March 12.
U.S. pig herds have been hit by a virus called porcine epidemic diarrhea, or PED, which causes vomiting and diarrhea in the animals. After the first case in the U.S. was confirmed in May, the virus spread through hog herds during the cold winter. While the disease doesnÂ’t affect people and is not a food safety concern, it can lead to mortality rates of between 80 and 100 percent in newborn piglets. ThatÂ’s raising concerns of thinner herds as the U.S. heads toward the summer grilling season, when demand typically picks up.
Traders donÂ’t know exactly how badly the virus will impact pork production because itÂ’s the first time that PED has been detected in U.S. herds, says Dennis Smith, a commodity broker at Chicago-based Archer Financial Services.
“It’s become a hysterical market,” Smith says.
Gus Kasimis, 60, manager of the Green Kitchen Restaurant, a New York diner, says that increases in food prices had already become more frequent and that he had been forced to pass on the higher costs to customers.
But heÂ’s not worried that people will stop coming. Instead, they will cut down in other areas, perhaps spending less at more expensive restaurants, if they feel the squeeze.
“They still need to get a decent breakfast,” he says.
Republican....the other 'other' white meat.
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like democrats throwing Oreo cookies at him during a gubernatorial debate in 2002?
Best days on topix are when you dopes try and defend your racism by pointing the finger. Funny as hell.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Olive Magadino wrote:
PS And you don't know ch!t about the Mafia except what you watch on those Hollywood glitz and glamour produced "Mafioso" TV Shows, dumb ass.
<quoted text>
I know you're all short, sweetie. It's hard to take a bad man seriously when his head is at your ball level and her big liver lips are dripping with pasta sauce... at least I HOPE that's what it is...
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
When you hate someone as bad as the Koch Brothers you miss these things...

Tom Steyer...

"The financier is planning to spend at least $100 million on tough attack ads targeted at congressional and gubernatorial candidates in the 2014 election cycle who oppose efforts to curb global warming..."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi...
Forkface had room for two more Kochs in his mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-31 5 min Kuuipo 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Learn to Read 175,160
Abby 7-31 13 min Kuuipo 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min truth 1,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min RACE 97,585
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Audit 3,853
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info