Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403819 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1103994 Mar 26, 2014
What do you expect from the Liar of the Year?

Then....

HHS: We Lack 'Statutory Authority' to Extend Deadline to Sign Up for Obamacare

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hhs-we-la...

Now...

Obama administration will allow more time to enroll in health care on federal marketplace

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1103995 Mar 26, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how this will impact the uh, hitch hiking to the ISS w/uh, the Russians space..uh.. program.
The Boy Messiah enjoys it when Vlad gets him over a barrel.(snicker, snicker)

Lapeer, MI

#1103996 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have been referred to as a dummy so often that you actually think that it's a term of endearment.
I see you have been referred to as an azzhole so often that you actually think that it's a term of endearment. Some guys like a good azzhole once in awhile. Ask the Boy Messiah about Vlad, the Impaler.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1103997 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Most every thing you post shows just what an idiot you really are. The young man had no record of breaking and entering, I suspect his record is better than yours. And no pussified maggot like you would ever tell me to mind my own business in person, You prove daily just what a total obsessed idiot you really are. Sooo stalking and shooting black people is justified in your book? Tell me moron what was Trevon doing wrong/
Tray Von would still be here today is he kept on his business instead off coming back and perpetrating an assault you moron.

You are a God Damn idiot.

Lapeer, MI

#1103998 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Most every thing you post shows just what an idiot you really are. The young man had no record of breaking and entering, I suspect his record is better than yours. And no pussified maggot like you would ever tell me to mind my own business in person, You prove daily just what a total obsessed idiot you really are. Sooo stalking and shooting black people is justified in your book? Tell me moron what was Trevon doing wrong/
Hee, Hee, Hee...

Sometimes, Stupid is just damned funny to watch.

You are funny.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1103999 Mar 26, 2014
De gubbymint will take care of you....

or not....

"Risk of slide ‘unforeseen’? Warnings go back decades"

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202321...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1104000 Mar 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack posts yet another dishonest post.
The idea that welfare pays more than a teacher ay starting salary is dishonest. Just like the idea it pays better than a $8/hr job.
The various Government programs to help the poor & working poor do not all end at the same income level.
Flack & his ilk of deceivers want you to think that a person is better off not taking a $8/Hr job or that teacher job because they would do better on Government assistance.
But the truth is that if a person had a family & took that $8/Hr job, they would still be eligible for many of the programs including rent assistance, heat assistance,childcare. food stamps, healthcare etc.
That Teacher would get a benefit package & retirement. If they had a family, they would likely be eligible for some government help also.
This is why right whiners are considered o be dumber than sh*t.
The post was straight from the Department of Commerce website idiot!!! Libtards are SO stupid!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1104001 Mar 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Trayvon climbing in through a bedroom window is definitely not minding his own business - including your son. I have a warm welcome waiting for him.
Now take your teeth back out and say good morning to your boy friend:)
You are a lowlife fat pucccie, he was not breaking into anything you lying scumbag. Only on here can an idiot like you pretend. PERVERT
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1104002 Mar 26, 2014
Some smart guy on scams....

"It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist. Anyone who has the faintest doubt that this is so should force himself to read the ClimateGate documents, which lay it bare.(Montford’s book organizes the facts very well.) I don’t believe that any real physicist, nay scientist, can read that stuff without revulsion. I would almost make that revulsion a definition of the word scientist."

Harold Lewis....

Harold Lewis is Emeritus Professor of Physics, University of California, Santa Barbara, former Chairman; Former member Defense Science Board, chmn of Technology panel; Chairman DSB study on Nuclear Winter; Former member Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards; Former member, President’s Nuclear Safety Oversight Committee; Chairman APS study on Nuclear Reactor Safety Chairman Risk Assessment Review Group; Co-founder and former Chairman of JASON; Former member USAF Scientific Advisory Board; Served in US Navy in WW II; books: Technological Risk (about, surprise, technological risk) and Why Flip a Coin (about decision making)

http://www.thegwpf.org/hal-lewis-my-resignati...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1104003 Mar 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack posts yet another dishonest post.
The idea that welfare pays more than a teacher ay starting salary is dishonest. Just like the idea it pays better than a $8/hr job.
The various Government programs to help the poor & working poor do not all end at the same income level.
Flack & his ilk of deceivers want you to think that a person is better off not taking a $8/Hr job or that teacher job because they would do better on Government assistance.
But the truth is that if a person had a family & took that $8/Hr job, they would still be eligible for many of the programs including rent assistance, heat assistance,childcare. food stamps, healthcare etc.
That Teacher would get a benefit package & retirement. If they had a family, they would likely be eligible for some government help also.
This is why right whiners are considered o be dumber than sh*t.
Top 10 Hourly Wage Equivalent Welfare States in U.S.
State Hourly Wage Equivalent
Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
Washington, D.C.$13.99
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia $11.11

Again from the Department of Commerce website.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1104004 Mar 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep! Liberalism at it's finest!!!!!!
No right whiners ever ever had premarital sex. Flack projecting his own personal experience onto all conservatives.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1104005 Mar 26, 2014
Russia and Public Opinion

Even after the annexation of Crimea, a new Pew survey finds that most Americans prefer that the U.S. not involve itself too much in Ukraine...

Considering what has happened in the last ten days, and how unanimous Western political leaders and media outlets have been in their denunciation of Russian actions, it is remarkable that a slim majority of Americans still wants the U.S. not to get involved in the crisis. Even more remarkable is the fact that large numbers of those that view Russia as an “adversary” or “serious problem” don’t favor U.S. involvement, either. More Americans now consider Russia to be an adversary or a problem, but there are not very many that think that the U.S. is obliged to do very much to oppose Russia. The public’s appetite for confrontation with Russia is virtually non-existent, which should remind politicians in Washington that there is not much support for punitive measures or willingness to bear the costs that may go with them.

Last fall, there was less of a partisan difference in views of Russia, but now there is a much wider gap with many more Republicans saying that Russia is an adversary...

The interesting thing about these figures is that most respondents still don’t believe that Russia is an adversary of the U.S. Even among Republicans, only 42% subscribe to this view after the annexation of Crimea, and a significant part of that is presumably driven by partisanship and opportunistic arguments from movement conservative pundits. Despite the best efforts of politicians and pundits to sell the public on greater hostility to Russia, for the most part Americans aren’t buying it.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1104006 Mar 26, 2014
Pres Obama assured us that he would know him by the people he surrounds himself with...

or something like that...

"Secret Service agents on Obama detail sent home from Netherlands after night of drinking"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1104007 Mar 26, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Tray Von would still be here today is he kept on his business instead off coming back and perpetrating an assault you moron.
You are a God Damn idiot.
You racist baggers are all alike, soo you would have ran like the coward most of you bagger are, huh chickenshit. He was minding his own business you idiot, Zimmerman is the one that wasn't. Zimmerman like you is a PUNK.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1104008 Mar 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They don't show the hundreds who can't sing, dance, or who can't play. There are a lot of people out there that dumb. The same people who voted for Obama.
Do different than buying a lottery ticket. Why not take the shot?

How many recording artists out there selling CDs & making good money can't sing? Lots.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1104009 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lowlife fat pucccie, he was not breaking into anything you lying scumbag. Only on here can an idiot like you pretend. PERVERT
We weren't even talking about Martin idiot. God won't you libtards learn to read!!!!!!!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1104010 Mar 26, 2014
Will this make the Bill Maher or John Stewart show?

"The Gaffe of the Year
The Iowa Democrat who belittled Iowa farmers while praising lawyers."

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1104011 Mar 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No right whiners ever ever had premarital sex. Flack projecting his own personal experience onto all conservatives.
Another idiot that can't read!!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1104012 Mar 26, 2014
I want to see Mitt Romney's tax returns...

and the we have this...

"Dem House candidate penalized for not paying taxes on time"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/dem-house-candi...
dem

United States

#1104013 Mar 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>so, if enough Mexicans invade so that California votes to become part of Mexico, that's OK with slimebags like you???....
Texas first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min JRB 219,385
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 32 min GEORGIA 1,796
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 34 min GEORGIA 2,854
Word (Dec '08) 35 min GEORGIA 6,556
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,212
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 103,130
Dear White Children 3 hr Southside Irish 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages