Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1656291 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104406 Mar 26, 2014
That's kind of it though, isn't it? You're simply uninformed. A republican walks around with her flag pin, her bible, her cell phone, her pocket copy of the constitution, a handful of panty-liners in a zip-lock back, and all the confidence in the world that she's armed to the teeth and ready for battle.... only... he ain't. It's not enough.... it's not even close to enough. If you don't read, and read from a handful of different sources EVERY DAY, then you are ignorant of what is happening around you and unqualified to comment on it... unless it involves american idol or something... football... survivor...
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104407 Mar 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcomed ANY time. But you're a coward, like all you skinny, effeminate, hairless male knockoffs.
So, muddy, I tossed you a softball... you KNOW you're the only one of your people here who reads...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1104408 Mar 26, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that going incidentally? I've sort of forgotten why we were in that battle in the first place? Did we start it?
Ancient history. If quilt is getting you down, do what your heart demands. But don't expect sympathy from me. One thing I can't stand is a crybaby. Other than that, it's going quite well, thanks.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1104409 Mar 26, 2014
Grampy wrote:
Sad isn't it to see the Secret Service go so far downhill under this crackhead president. I guess after 5 years of witnessing white house drug parties with Obama's select gangsta rappers and Hollywood free spirited stars the agents see no reason to follow rules.
Like the rest of the world, the Secret Service has nothing but disrespect for this presidential pretender.
One of these days, the Boy will be drawing lines in the sand while name-calling and making finger gestures like a Chicago Trayvon when Putin will show up.

...and the Secret Service forgot to get their duty roster correct....nobody showed up for work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHA...the Magic Negro caught by the Bear with is panties down.

"Valerie! Where are you?"

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1104410 Mar 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcomed ANY time. But you're a coward, like all you skinny, effeminate, hairless male knockoffs.
what a joke..

what, ya gonna hit me with your walker, gramps?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1104411 Mar 26, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a brick crushed your brain, kkkhunt.
Say did you hear about the Affirmative action UNION hire that crashed the train at O'hare. She fell asleep twice in two months prior to her latest escalator drive up. But the UNION protected her and her ability to not injure anyone before, so what does she do next, she falls asleep again-and injures a bunch of people. Of course you UNION workers think it is protocol to sleep on the job.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104412 Mar 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....sometimes, Stupid is just damned funny to watch;-)
Boy, you got THAT right...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1104413 Mar 26, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible they've been in there in his mags for years but the mechanics of the damn things just elude him?
pretty sure he just never made it that far...spent his seed just looking at the cover, hence the need for the mag...can't please a real woman...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1104414 Mar 26, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Wanna be "secure?" Don't vote republican...
Wanna suck government tit? Vote democrat.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1104416 Mar 26, 2014
And so can you...

My sis is an actress she did some things and I sing now...

The world is all good and you are champ chomp away..

I am done...

laters...

Ops...

WORKFORCE...

Because unless the Bus runs itself there is no traffic....

Lapeer, MI

#1104417 Mar 26, 2014
Grampy wrote:
Yesterday was voting day here in South Windsor. A referendum for rebuilding all the elementary schools was up for approval.
Shocking that in order to vote I had to produce a government issued picture ID. Appalled at this violation of my rights, I put a call into Eric Holder to protest. However since the Census has me listed as Caucasian, I doubt if Mr. Holder will have any interest in my rights.
This is how it works: if you have picture ID, you are most likely white. If you don't have picture ID, you are most likely black or illegal Mexican.

Thus, Holder and the Magic Negro know who their friends are by their lack of ID.

Couldn't be simpler, eh?

Better than a secret handshake inside of a bathhouse or a Rev. Wright Church Social.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104418 Mar 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient history. If quilt is getting you down, do what your heart demands. But don't expect sympathy from me. One thing I can't stand is a crybaby. Other than that, it's going quite well, thanks.
Um... no... nope... I don't think I'm going to let that whopper slide by... "it's going quite well," is it? Name one instance of that, and you're welcome to include this one if you want? You worried I'm a crybaby? That's sweet... Nah, I'm not... but one thing I AM is smart enough to stop banging my head against the same rock for 10,000 years or so...

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1104419 Mar 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot speak.
So__are you a an old hat or a new one???
Or both?
Didn't Obama propose the same thing? I would support him with that if he was actually serious about it.

http://www.moneynews.com/Personal-Finance/Oba...
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104420 Mar 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna suck government tit? Vote democrat.
Um... I'm gonna have to go with the one about the tits, Bob...
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104421 Mar 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>...can't please a real woman...
To be absolutely fair, that's not always the easiest thing to do....

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1104422 Mar 26, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
So, muddy, I tossed you a softball... you KNOW you're the only one of your people here who reads...
Shit, I don't know who's who anymore. Names don't mean shit.....well, some names do.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1104423 Mar 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what a joke..
what, ya gonna hit me with your walker, gramps?
What? Ruin a perfectly good walker? I'll reach out and touch you before you get your hand out of your pocket.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1104424 Mar 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I just put it over your head and shove it up your fellow libtards azz, liberal. You actually look better with that thing covering your face.
Your fat old lady love it.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1104425 Mar 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
He, Zimmerman, was found innocent.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Ok idiot using the same logic. Obama was duly elected president of these United States so shut the fk up and show respect Moron.

Lapeer, MI

#1104426 Mar 26, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> California can vote all they want to 'become a part of Mexico' and it could never happen unless all of the states of the United States votes unanimously to dissolve the Union and that's as unlikely as you talking about a real issue.
These sorts of issues are settled at the end of a gun barrel as Stalin was fond of saying.

You need to grow up.

Don't take candy from strangers, either(magic Negro types).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 1 hr USMedia is Malignant 4
99% of abusers are democrat. 1 hr DemsRMalignant 6
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr texas pete 2,672
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Dudley 64,301
Trump is A 7 hr USAsince1680 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr honeymylove 1,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr honeymylove 11,553

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages