Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1581747 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1104317 Mar 26, 2014
This Obama Democrat was caught:

Charlotte Mayor Patrick Cannon, a 47-year-old Democrat, is facing theft and bribery charges, U.S. Attorney Anne Tompkins said. Cannon is accused of soliciting and accepting bribes from undercover FBI agents posing as real estate developers who wanted to do business in Charlotte.

Gee! He could be Obama's little brother! Maybe even Eric Holder's kin!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1104318 Mar 26, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have wifi. Thanks. Some of the reviews said they could not view from their Android phones
I've used it from an android phone and tablet, and from a windows phone with no problems.

you're welcome.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1104319 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you need the router?
To use a wireless camera like the WVC80N one and most of them, you do an initial configuration with the camera connected directly to a PC where you set the wireless settings, then it connects to your wireless router or a wireless combo cable/DSL modem if that is what you have/want. You can also connect it to your router or a switch.

Bear in mind the WVC80N is not IR so it is useless at night or in a dark room.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1104320 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, I have wifi. Thanks. Some of the reviews said they could not view from their Android phones
I use this on Android (old and new versions):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...

It works on the Linksys/Cisco daytime 80N for me. It also works on hundreds of other models. If you want to have a professional setup, get a copy of BlueIris that will allow for schedules and archiving clips to a hard drive/NAS or FTP offsite.

http://www.blueirissoftware.com/

BlueIris also has software just like TinyCam that runs on an Android.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1104321 Mar 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The wage equivalent numbers are for the states quoted. Surely you are not that dumb????
Your pathetic cut and paste mentioned no states beyond that there were supposedly 8 of them.

The lower portion of that paste was not from the DoC but simply made up nonsense. Made up to confuse bozos.

Like you.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1104322 Mar 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>MSN citing Cato mumbo jumbo__I'm surprised that a software douche such as yourself wouldn't figure that bogus nonsense out instantly or quicker. I'm even more surprised that you would link the proof.
How many children are involved in the equations? Well we don't know do we. See, that presents a problem.
A single mother of three living in Queens (NY) might actually draw more money from welfare and related @ month than a school teacher working in Catron County New Mexico earns.
But that's certainly not the norm or even in the neighborhood of what Dummy's cut and paste suggested.
BTW fun with numbers is fun for people who actually understand numbers.
If you are so good at numbers, why the heck are you living in Deltona?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1104323 Mar 26, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...that is sooo cool!
DYK that in France the folks rank ¨DaBammy¨ right behind Jerry Lewis?
nostrilfuckface for sure
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1104324 Mar 26, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Get on the right script Dave: Democrats are now going to start lying and stating they had nothing to do with O'bamacare. Are you going to start propagating that also? the democrats are runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning away from O'stupidcare. They refuse to campaign on such a horrible law, a law that has not one Republican finger print on it. No one is stupid enough to call it the ACA-It is and always will be O'bamacare. LOL.
Democrats will start saying that somehow Republicans caused the problems with Obamacare. Problem is, Obamacare is 100% owned by Democrats. They fell on the sword. It will be fun watching them squirm.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1104325 Mar 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your pathetic cut and paste mentioned no states beyond that there were supposedly 8 of them.
The lower portion of that paste was not from the DoC but simply made up nonsense. Made up to confuse bozos.
Like you.
Are you talking about your twin Sonicfilter?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1104326 Mar 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bought mortgages from lenders. FM &FM are a government sponsored enterprise that deal with mortgage backed securities. Their purpose is to expand the secondary mortgage market. They sold these subprime mortgages to Wall St.
Now listen closely, I'm agreeing with you, Wall St bundled subprime with prim and dumped on the open market. That is fraud. They should be fined. Some people should be in jail.
As much as I didn't like the man, Bush did try to install tougher regulations on FM & FM.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/11/business/ne...
That's not so__the Bush Administration actually tried to kill fannie and freddie. You're way behind on this subject, on this thread and if you're reading pieces dated after 2009 you are wasting your time.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1104327 Mar 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
To use a wireless camera like the WVC80N one and most of them, you do an initial configuration with the camera connected directly to a PC where you set the wireless settings, then it connects to your wireless router or a wireless combo cable/DSL modem if that is what you have/want. You can also connect it to your router or a switch.
Bear in mind the WVC80N is not IR so it is useless at night or in a dark room.
"
Bear in mind the WVC80N is not IR"

this is true, in my application however, I already have motion sensing lights and I do not monitor inside my house (garage excluded).
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1104328 Mar 26, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nostrilfuckface for sure
Nope - not Waxman. Waxman could easily use a proxy or VPN service like you do, but then again, I have a life and you don't.

So you think just because someone else is from the same state, they must be Waxman?

Baawwaahhhh!!!!

dem = Mr. Magoo for sure!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1104329 Mar 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats will start saying that somehow Republicans caused the problems with Obamacare. Problem is, Obamacare is 100% owned by Democrats. They fell on the sword. It will be fun watching them squirm.
I realize that common sense is a waste on morons like you, but, if Obamacare is so bad why are all you baggers so friggin miserable? Allow me you are terrified that it's gonna work plain and simple. You idiots have never been for anything that was good for the poor or working class. You morons couldn't care less about anything other than power, greed, and money. If it was so bad then you should be all for it. Common sense..Oops Baggers and common sense..Absolutely no connection. I see you are having another wonderful on topix. What a life!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1104330 Mar 26, 2014
“Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive.” That was Obama’s famous summary of his successes as president. Well, I never saw Bin Laden’s body, and reports of GM’s life have been greatly exaggerated:
Stinking UNION officials at GM have apparently known since 2001 that ignition switches in most of their models are faulty. By faulty, they mean that they will actually shut off your car at random. Say you’re on the highway speeding along at 70 mph, and all of a sudden, your car just dies. Power brakes? Nope. Power steering? Nope. You’re going to crash. And people did. Faulty GM ignition switches are being directly implicated in 31 collisions and twelve deaths.
That is tragic. Taxpayers pay for GM to survive. GM repays us by continuing its legacy of mediocrity. And it hides that mediocrity for fear of a financial loss for so long that at least a dozen taxpayers actually die as a result. That disgusts me. Every single person at GM and in the civil government that knew of this should be charged with murder. And when the lawsuit against GM goes through and further bankrupts this obsolete dinosaur, please please let it die this time.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1104331 Mar 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's not so__the Bush Administration actually tried to kill fannie and freddie. You're way behind on this subject, on this thread and if you're reading pieces dated after 2009 you are wasting your time.
Even better.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1104332 Mar 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's not so__the Bush Administration actually tried to kill fannie and freddie. You're way behind on this subject, on this thread and if you're reading pieces dated after 2009 you are wasting your time.
Kill?

You again have just confirmed you are a leftwin loon.

Published: September 11, 2003

"The Bush administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.

Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume --> supervision <-- of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry."

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/11/business/ne...

Here's what you Democrats did!

Democrats in their own words Covering up Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac:

Watch it (all of it), imbecilic loon.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1104333 Mar 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so good at numbers, why the heck are you living in Deltona?
What makes you think I live in Deltona?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1104334 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that common sense is a waste on morons like you, but, if Obamacare is so bad why are all you baggers so friggin miserable? Allow me you are terrified that it's gonna work plain and simple. You idiots have never been for anything that was good for the poor or working class. You morons couldn't care less about anything other than power, greed, and money. If it was so bad then you should be all for it. Common sense..Oops Baggers and common sense..Absolutely no connection. I see you are having another wonderful on topix. What a life!!!
WTF is the "working class"???....

millions of middle class Americans work their butts off every day to support the welfare moochers....and the moochers just keep demanding more......

as for money, if not for that, why would anybody work???...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1104335 Mar 26, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"
Bear in mind the WVC80N is not IR"
this is true, in my application however, I already have motion sensing lights and I do not monitor inside my house (garage excluded).
I figured you didn't need IR. I just was mentioning it so Lily didn't go get something not considering the potential need for IR (just in case she has that need).

Don't worry. I know you are not a liberal.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1104336 Mar 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope - not Waxman. Waxman could easily use a proxy or VPN service like you do, but then again, I have a life and you don't.
So you think just because someone else is from the same state, they must be Waxman?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!
dem = Mr. Magoo for sure!
An idiot like you is still trying to figure out how and which head the condom go's on. Of course at your advanced age neither has anything in them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 15 min ThomasA 23
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Chicagoan by Birth 242,540
The Party of Racism. 2 hr Its The Democrats 2
Only Mother Fu__ers would destroy our statues. 2 hr Out of Potty Expe... 3
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 3 hr Muslims Did IT 42
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
Chicago is much worse since Obama was elected 9 hr check please 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages