Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1743848 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yes its confusing

Buffalo, NY

#1104456 Mar 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can run but you can't hide. Hee, Hee.
? NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA WHAT YOU (AND TINKA) ARE TALKING ABOUT? YOU WRITE LIKE A SMALL, RETARDED CHIILD... GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE.. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER... DOODY!
Yes its confusing

Buffalo, NY

#1104457 Mar 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Besides, given a choice between a single guy who writes his opinions versus the FRB, I'll go with the FRB.
And if you do want to go to predatory lending, then we're talking banks and mortgage companies again, not Fannie / Freddie.
You can keep it short if you want. I'll keep it accurate.
Just so I'm clear, there are two of you in here now, you at this address and retarded you with Honolulu address. Is that correct?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1104458 Mar 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thayer Watkins, a professor at the university.
http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/resume2.h...
see how quick he moved south lol.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1104459 Mar 26, 2014
Yes its confusing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's confusing. I confess having played some small part in that confusion... but, like aliens among us... we are NOT alone.
I also confess I too have a love for technical manuals and literature but the conservative movement has driven me more and more towards fantasy and escapism... I also like to read the dictionary but at my age that's becoming more of a habit than actually informing me of anything, plus I like to look at the pictures...
The tech manual was required reading. I sold my backhoe and bought a smaller tractor.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1104460 Mar 26, 2014
Yes its confusing wrote:
<quoted text>
How many republicans get to say that in their lifetimes?
From the current crop? Not many. I'm fed up with the whole shebang. I'm officially an Independent with a new appreciation for tea.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1104461 Mar 26, 2014
Yes its confusing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so I'm clear, there are two of you in here now, you at this address and retarded you with Honolulu address. Is that correct?
That depends.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1104462 Mar 26, 2014
Yes its confusing wrote:
<quoted text>
? NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA WHAT YOU (AND TINKA) ARE TALKING ABOUT? YOU WRITE LIKE A SMALL, RETARDED CHIILD... GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE.. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER... DOODY!
You are so right, old Shinning has almost 45.000 posts and 99% of those make no sense at all. Most all have some kind of perverted message only legible to him.
Yes its confusing

Buffalo, NY

#1104463 Mar 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
From the current crop? Not many. I'm fed up with the whole shebang. I'm officially an Independent with a new appreciation for tea.
It looks pretty weird over on this coast too. It is VERY difficult to believe that someone actually voted for these guys, I swear. However, it's hard for me to declare myself an Independent either and I don't see anyplace for me to go, in truth. NONE of it looks like what I envision, frankly, which is: simply stated - LESS PEOPLE AND MORE FISH! I'm not sure why anyone would argue against my new party? What is the point of destroying the planet we live on to make room for more people?

I DID hear something very interesting on the Newshour tonight, Judy Woodruff interviewed Jimmy Carter and he expressed outrage over the apparent fact that last year, 160,000,000 girl babies were killed last year, for the most part in India and China, but with many killed after amnio via abortion, but the bulk of them were strangled after birth by mom or dad. This translates to parts of the world where men outnumber women 2:1 nearly. My first response is, "Goooo Team! But I need to think it through... Just imagine 160,000,000 extra people on the planet every year... it's frightening although I realize you're a people fan...

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1104464 Mar 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Besides, given a choice between a single guy who writes his opinions versus the FRB, I'll go with the FRB.
And if you do want to go to predatory lending, then we're talking banks and mortgage companies again, not Fannie / Freddie.
You can keep it short if you want. I'll keep it accurate.
Opinion?

Didn't the Community Reinvestment Act encourage this lending? Some lenders were writing mortgages to people with no proof of income and no down payment to people who couldn't afford it.

Fannie and Freddie bought them. They became mortgage backed securities. That's what Freddie and Fannie does. Create a secondary mortgage market creating more lending money.
Yes its confusing

Buffalo, NY

#1104465 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, old Shinning has almost 45.000 posts and 99% of those make no sense at all. Most all have some kind of perverted message only legible to him.
I simply don't get it... unless there really ARE little kids in here?
Yes its confusing

Buffalo, NY

#1104466 Mar 26, 2014
... or aliens...
Yes its confusing

Buffalo, NY

#1104467 Mar 26, 2014
Sometimes I'll drive downtown and pass one of the trendy bars where the lobbyists hang out. And there they are dancing and drinking with wild abandon... and I think to myself... what would happen if I just closed my eyes and let go of the wheel as I accelerated...? Would God seize the opportunity to turn the car into the milling crowd, or would he simply drive me into the real estate office across the street?

Hackettstown, NJ

#1104468 Mar 26, 2014
Yes its confusing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm almost ready for Tinka. A couple more hits should do it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1104469 Mar 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think i have ever been that high...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1104470 Mar 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Both better than GM. Follow the Obama money idiot.
not to mention that other automakers pay for their mistakes themselves, while Government Motors uses taxpayer money.....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1104471 Mar 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Scott Walker Will Push Wisconsin State Legislature To Modify Voter ID Requirements
In a press release sent Tuesday, Wisconsin Democratic Party Chairman Mike Tate called Walker's efforts "an unconstitutional attack" that would disproportionately impact racial minorities, veterans, students and seniors.
"Now, Scott Walker and Republicans in the legislature want to change the rules of the game with a special legislative session," Tate wrote. "That's because, without real support for his failed economic policies or his radical social agenda, Scott Walker knows that the only way he can win is by keeping more people at home on Election Day."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/scot...
Come on Sonic, are you sleeping? When I lived in Wisconsin there wasn't a voter ID law. The Marquette University students stuffed the ballot boxes in Milwaukee, this was in Bill Clinton's first term. They didn't have to prove residency, so they voted in muliple precincts, multiple times.
Yes its confusing

Buffalo, NY

#1104472 Mar 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't legally get that high anymore. Surely to GOD not all of her 40,000 posts are written like that? Opium maybe...?

Hackettstown, NJ

#1104473 Mar 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think i have ever been that high...
We can only try. Or, just sit there with a silly grin and nod.

St. Croix valley

#1104474 Mar 26, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Sonic, are you sleeping? When I lived in Wisconsin there wasn't a voter ID law. The Marquette University students stuffed the ballot boxes in Milwaukee, this was in Bill Clinton's first term. They didn't have to prove residency, so they voted in muliple precincts, multiple times.
sure they did...everyone would risk a felony charge for few more votes...

fantasies are fun, huh?

St. Croix valley

#1104475 Mar 26, 2014
Yes its confusing wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't legally get that high anymore. Surely to GOD not all of her 40,000 posts are written like that? Opium maybe...?
mostly all of them are...

if you piss him off he will actually speak normally.. just a poser.

kind of like MDbuilder...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 39 min Julia 3,261
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min loose cannon 243,392
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 42 min Julia 2,570
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min Julia 12,212
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 46 min Julia 3,807
Word (Dec '08) 47 min Julia 6,963
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 48 min Julia 1,061

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages