Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1102522 Mar 23, 2014
Reverend Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiny... mAH Main MAN !!
The Devil Is Insides Yeh.
I'll have to perform an exorcism. Since you're Republican, I'll have to charge double.
Okay, let's hook up these wires to your ears and purge you of all that demonic GOP energy.
I'll connect the other end to my CD player. Ah always listen to the Four Tops while braindraining dummies.
Can't help yourself?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1102523 Mar 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Craig entered a guilty plea to disorderly conduct, a non-specific cop catchall charge when they can't really prove anything....he tried to withdraw his foolish guilty plea, but was not permitted to do so....
it was not foolish, it was a good bet no one would notice it and he would get off with the small offense...but good reporters noticed his name on the court docs...

what was the reason for the disorderly conduct charge? that is what it was pled down to.

and yes, he was pressured to resign...again, this was on top of the previous accusations of sex with teenage boy pages and a cocaine use accusation. he was also pressured to never show his face again after his term was up...which he did as no one would support any more campaigns for his election...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1102524 Mar 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
what behavior???...
a behavior known only to the gay community that solicits sex in public bathrooms...gee...how did he know about that?
Reverend Al

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1102525 Mar 23, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you how to pick up men for gay sex in a public restroom.
No... ah... ah... ah really doan wants to know... gotta go. Y'all have a real nice day.
Reverend Al

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1102526 Mar 23, 2014
Oh NO !!!

It's foot-tapping Larry Craig... time to turn around and walk real fast.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1102527 Mar 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry Craig was pressured to resign by his own party just because his conduct was questionably unseemly. Barney Frank should have been pressured to resign by his own party because his conduct was without question unseemly. That was the point I was trying to make yesterday.
Republicans are pressured to step down or resign for even minor alleged offenses of misconduct by their own party.
I can't think of one Democrat who was forced to resign or step down by members of their own party for outrageous alleged offenses of misconduct.
The double standard and hypocrisy is almost unbearable.
Good morning, Galt.
Barney asked for his ethics investigation.

pretty sure Tom Delay didn't.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1102528 Mar 23, 2014
“Stop moving that, that, that … you know — what’s this thing called?” Biden asked in the middle of his speech.“You know, a teleprompter.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/23/ju...

--

And this man is a heartbeat away from the presidency...what a buffoon.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1102529 Mar 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Republicans are pressured to step down or resign for questionable alleged misconduct by their own party.
Not one Democrat has been forced to resign or step down for proven alleged misconduct by their own party.
Like I said, the stench is almost unbearable. Democrats need to take out their own garbage before complaining Republicans do.
FOXbot blah blah blah.

Wu is the second House Democrat in the last six weeks to be forced to resign following allegations of sexual misconduct. Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York resigned after sending lewd photos of himself through Twitter.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/43896833/ns/politic...

Shortly after the allegations broke, Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi requested a House Ethics Committee investigation of his conduct.

it's called Goggle. you should try it. unless you like looking the fool.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1102530 Mar 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but...He "found the Lord when I got arrested for picking up the prostitutes." According to Republicans, all is forgiven. His plate has been wiped clean.
and now he can run as a Bagger.
Reverend Al

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1102531 Mar 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Can't help yourself?
SHINY! Mah main man!

I see you're back to your abnormal self.

No, ah doan need help. I yam a well-adjusted negro.

Unlike a feces-obsessed psycho-white boy like you who relishes knife-torture. Dang, you need counseling, a job and a girlfriend before it's TOO LATE. Oh wait... it is too late. Oh well...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1102532 Mar 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought that's what sonic said about Frank's defense after hiring a prostitute to be his personal assistant. He wanted to help him "change" - or something along those lines.
Are you talking about Frank? Because he can be forgiven too. But I don't think he wants to be. Do you?
Now take Bill Clinton. He publicly admitted he lied "just because he could" and that lying just because you can is one of the most irreprehensible things anyone could do. That redeemed him in my eyes, and I forgave him.
But he should have been forced to resign by his own party at the time though. Just like a Republican would have been.
you should a shrink about your sex thing.
Reverend Al

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1102533 Mar 23, 2014
OBAMANATION wrote:
“Stop moving that, that, that … you know — what’s this thing called?” Biden asked in the middle of his speech.“You know, a teleprompter.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/23/ju...
--
And this man is a heartbeat away from the presidency...what a buffoon.
Whah that goes right up there with Bush falling off his mountain bike, brushing himself off and telling reporters "I meant to do that."
Patrick

United States

#1102534 Mar 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
But oral sex in the Oval Office on the taxpayers' dime is private consensual sex. Good thing Clinton and Monica weren't doing their thing in a public restroom located in the White House.
GHW Bush and Richard Nixon were close advisors to President Clinton as was Bob Dole.
Former president advise each other, President George Bush rather silent on President Obama,
Men will be men and women whine a bit?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1102535 Mar 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
all real scientists are willing to listen to different opinions......

religion is not an opinion. it's a belief that is not based in verifiable facts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102536 Mar 23, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief... please go check the 1st Amendment. It's there.
where???...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1102537 Mar 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"separation of church and state" is not in the US Constitution ........
Establishment Clause of the First Amendment: forbidding an official establishment of religion.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1102538 Mar 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Taser's are illegal for the public, right? Just read that a Kailua-Kona resident died Tuesday in police custody after a taser (Hawaii refers to it as a "conducted electric weapon") was used to subdue him after a traffic stop.
Of course, one could argue that shoots down my theory that tasers are safer than guns but I'll stand by my opinion...people high on methamphetamine are an exception. Pepper Spray would be my weapon of choice in most instances not involving an assailant with a gun or knife.
In California it is also llegal to own a "taser". Stun guns are OK with certain restrictions.
http://westhawaiitoday.com/news/local-news/po...
Correct. For the public.

What bothers me even more is the company that manufactures the device is virtually immune from being sued if there is a death.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102539 Mar 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Establishment Clause of the First Amendment: forbidding an official establishment of religion.
which does not mean a ban on all religion in government....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1102540 Mar 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
never heard of this guy, who is not a serious candidate.....
probably a DemoKKKrat plant to embarrass Republicans.....
no party can prevent someone from running.....
Not even you care about what you 'heard,' son....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102541 Mar 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. For the public.
What bothers me even more is the company that manufactures the device is virtually immune from being sued if there is a death.
really???...

how so???...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min L Morales 71,257
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Dale 182,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min IBdaMann 49,325
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 1 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 3 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,884
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance