Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1375339 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1102930 Mar 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
pissed-off middle class voters will punish the DemoKKKrats in November for screwing them with ObamaKKKare.....
I'm pretty sure that the worst eight years of our history [Bush-Cheney] wiped out most all of the middle class. You fkn moron.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102931 Mar 24, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Let them waste their money. They have been long since brainwashed.
How's my l'il girl doin'? She bout worn out those shoes yet? I still have this memory of her as a tyke when you was changin' her diaper an' she just peed up in your face and giggled wildly... kids... what can you say?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102932 Mar 24, 2014
Olive?....... Olive?......... Oh, Olive?.........
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102933 Mar 24, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
..........waxman troll post?
Some good news for Americans
Vincent Rizzo, who suffers from Type 2 diabetes, has gone without health insurance for 10 years. "We got 30 denial letters," his wife says. But then along came Obamacare, and now both Rizzos are covered for $379 a month, with a $2,000 family deductible.
Whatever, man. It's just about money. Imagine what the Rizzo's could do if they didn't have to pay $379 a month. What happens if they can't or don't? Back to the drawing board, huh?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1102934 Mar 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Saving little lives, making hugely profitable appearances at tea party gatherings and lets not forget those vegga vita mini infomercials.
Remember: Serutan is natures spelled backwards.
You know nothing about Dr. Ben Carson..

I suggest you watch the movie, "Gifted Hands" and have a wet washcloth handy to wipe all that dried egg off your crusty, know-it-all, annoyingly fat little face.

You really are something, you know that? Just what is the question.

Maybe if you had twins that were conjoined at the head and Dr. Carson was the first to give them their lives back you'd shut the hell up for a change.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102935 Mar 24, 2014
Boy, just think about what Vladimir Putin could do if he offered his people universal healthcare!... Huh?.... he already does?... shoots THAT idea all to hell.... Plus, look at the bright side, global warming is making Russia into the Mediterranean. Want a nice tan? Marry a Mexican or move to Moscow, your call...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1102936 Mar 24, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Olive?....... Olive?......... Oh, Olive?.........
ghost on fantasy island again for sure...

Next he'll be saying It's the plane boss!
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102937 Mar 24, 2014
Most believe they don't need any .. Most don't have any ..

Have A Nice Day .. And Enjoy The Song .. It's Quite Fitting .. For Most

Because All in All you're "just another ..."
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1102938 Mar 24, 2014
When you hate someone as bad as the Koch Brothers you miss these things...

Tom Steyer...

"The financier is planning to spend at least $100 million on tough attack ads targeted at congressional and gubernatorial candidates in the 2014 election cycle who oppose efforts to curb global warming..."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi...

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1102939 Mar 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Reich wingers won't stand for it.
That's why it didn't take long for them to ostracize Michael Steele. And they still do to this day.
You mean like democrats throwing Oreo cookies at him during a gubernatorial debate in 2002?

Orlando, FL

#1102940 Mar 24, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! Excuse me I gotta go get a pencil and write this down... this is THE most precious thing I've ever seen a retard type.... brb..(Did you think this up yourself or did the church e-mail it to you?...)
Write this down too. Obama likes the idea of being the president and all the perks that come with being the president, but he doesn't like the job of being the president. He would have been better off - and so would we - if he had auditioned for the role of a president in an Oliver Stone movie. That's what he's doing now...still auditioning.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1102941 Mar 24, 2014
science and lets use a orbiting satellite to measure sea levels...

'As a result, satellite estimates of sea levels involve the use of complex models, approximations, other measurements and calculations. Unfortunately, this means that if there are problems in any of those stages, it could introduce artificial biases into the estimates, possibly making them unreliable… or even worse, wrong.'

http://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1102943 Mar 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about Dr. Ben Carson..
I suggest you watch the movie, "Gifted Hands" and have a wet washcloth handy to wipe all that dried egg off your crusty, know-it-all, annoyingly fat little face.
You really are something, you know that? Just what is the question.
Maybe if you had twins that were conjoined at the head and Dr. Carson was the first to give them their lives back you'd shut the hell up for a change.
Speaking of shutting the hell up try it..You airheaded closed minded bimbo.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1102944 Mar 24, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a comprehension problem. She has no diet woes. That was the point. I would venture to guess that most pre-existing conditions are heart problems.
BTW, her original plan did cover it. Tell me how the deductibles in the Obamacare plans are going to be any different.
Your daughter was part of the problem. People who purchase cheap insurance because they are "healthy" are the ones who ended up with inadequate insurance when the unexpected happens and expect us to bail them out through bankruptcy.

Orlando, FL

#1102945 Mar 24, 2014
Gotta go now. Later.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1102946 Mar 24, 2014
Here’s a rundown of why breakfast food costs are rising, and why they could keep going up.
BACON
Bringing home the bacon is costing more.
The price of lean pork in the futures market is at record levels and is up 52 percent since the start of the year, to $1.31 a pound. Traders are concerned about a deadly virus in the U.S. hog population.
That could further boost bacon prices, which were already rising after farmers cut pig production because of higher feed costs. Those cost climbed after a drought in 2012.
The average price of a pound of sliced bacon in U.S. cities was $5.46 in February, up from $4.83 a year earlier and $3.62 five years ago, government data shows.
The retail price of pork is projected to climb by 2.5 percent to 3 percent this year, according to government forecasts.
“You should expect to see very high prices for your ground beef, your other meat cuts, all the pork cuts will be higher this year,” Donnie Smith, CEO of Tyson Foods, said in an interview with CNBC on March 12.
U.S. pig herds have been hit by a virus called porcine epidemic diarrhea, or PED, which causes vomiting and diarrhea in the animals. After the first case in the U.S. was confirmed in May, the virus spread through hog herds during the cold winter. While the disease doesn’t affect people and is not a food safety concern, it can lead to mortality rates of between 80 and 100 percent in newborn piglets. That’s raising concerns of thinner herds as the U.S. heads toward the summer grilling season, when demand typically picks up.
Traders don’t know exactly how badly the virus will impact pork production because it’s the first time that PED has been detected in U.S. herds, says Dennis Smith, a commodity broker at Chicago-based Archer Financial Services.
“It’s become a hysterical market,” Smith says.
Gus Kasimis, 60, manager of the Green Kitchen Restaurant, a New York diner, says that increases in food prices had already become more frequent and that he had been forced to pass on the higher costs to customers.
But he’s not worried that people will stop coming. Instead, they will cut down in other areas, perhaps spending less at more expensive restaurants, if they feel the squeeze.
“They still need to get a decent breakfast,” he says.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102947 Mar 24, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Most believe they don't need any .. Most don't have any ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YR5ApYxkU-UXX
Have A Nice Day .. And Enjoy The Song .. It's Quite Fitting .. For Most
Because All in All you're "just another ..."
Sadly, Olive, no one has any idea what you're saying. On the bright side, you seem to be silent for a time... and who's gonna argue with that? I thought you said you were married? I'm surprised he didn't already tell you that?
dem

United States

#1102948 Mar 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>You may have a good point there. Obama could have easily been the next Denzel Washington. He just looked for fame and the perks of the presidency in the wrong place.
Cause blacks are just put on this earth to entertain old white racists. Right?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102949 Mar 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Write this down too. Obama likes the idea of being the president and all the perks that come with being the president, but he doesn't like the job of being the president. He would have been better off - and so would we - if he had auditioned for the role of a president in an Oliver Stone movie. That's what he's doing now...still auditioning.
You're a very simple woman, carol, I only have so much time to spend in the retard wing of the hospital... have a nice day...
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102950 Mar 24, 2014
You think? Of course you don't. Because if you did, you would know I didn't like that Bush started two wars. And Medicare Part D prescription plan was a bad deal for Seniors.
Just to name a few "things" about Bush I neither liked nor agreed with. Short List.

Yeah, if Gulliani had run, I would have voted for The Italian Guy, not The Bush Illuminati Guy.

Trying that racist schtick again, imbecile. HA! Get a clue and a concept.

PS And you don't know ch!t about the Mafia except what you watch on those Hollywood glitz and glamour produced "Mafioso" TV Shows, dumb ass.
Olive Magadino wrote:
I like Bush! He was a good president and a good man! Plus, he was white and how bad could that be? As we speak the mafioalisma is hunting down your black-ass and you'll be in my soup tonight, coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Dr Guru 213,251
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 70,474
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 59 min Tami 8,442
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 58,880
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Pasquali 8,115
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 2,270
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr PEllen 6,003
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr pundit 101,744
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages